• Published 25th Oct 2015
  • 326 Views, 21 Comments

The Dream Reality - SShonix



This is a story about a guy who doesn't know if he was dreaming or was it reality?

  • ...
 21
 326

The Quest

"What..." I said.

"Hmm?" The Princess murmured.

We finally reached Princess Celestia and The Princess explained everything. I was in total shocked.

"SO you're saying that I am suppose to go on this Quest which is to find Rainbow Dash, who is missing, in my PLANET...EARTH!" I repeated The Princess's explanation.

"Yes," The Princess replied.

I saw Twilight's face...doubting i would accept the Quest but...how could i decline? The show...the show which made me happy...My little pony is a part of me now...i can't refuse their plead...so i said that i would do the Quest.

"Okay...i'll do it," I said to the Princess.

I was stupid....I did not think properly about my decision...The Princess spoke to Twilight to send me back to Earth to find Rainbow Dash...Twilight's horn glowed when it touched my head and when i opened my eyes again...I was back in my house.

"Okay! We got work to do!" I said to myself.

It was almost as if I forgot about me being summoned in Equestria. After a few days of researching,searching in my area for Rainbow Dash or clues to finding her. After long days of researching, I couldn't find Rainbow Dash or any clues for her..until...today. I was walking back to my house from school and I found this abandoned building...I was curious so i went in it...not knowing what awaited me. I searched everywhere in the abandoned building but no signs of Rainbow Dash. I was about to give up but then something behind me grabbed me and i blacked out...

Author's Note:

Hehehe...curious?