• Published 23rd Oct 2015
  • 6,551 Views, 14 Comments

Sunset Falls - Minecraftmaz61



My name is sunset shimmer and I am going to die tonight

  • ...
23
 14
 6,551

Sunset falls

Sunset falls

My name is sunset shimmer and I am going to die tonight. I am not being murdered, I am killing myself, ending my life before the pain is too much.

Just a year ago I was a power hungry monster hell bent on destroying Equestria by turning the student body into zombies until I was blasted with the elements of harmony an put in my place.

I felt like I was alone after that. I thought Twilight was forcing the others to be my friends until the battle of the bands a few months later.

My school was attacked by the sirens and me and my friends stopped them. It was the first time I really felt accepted by anyone since I had arrived here and I finally, truly trusted them.

I spilled my heart out to those five. I told them secrets and crushes at the sleepovers we had and they listened, to the things I had never trusted anyone enough to tell, not even Celestia. Then they told someone.

Anon-a-miss knows all of them. All of my secrets that I only ever told those five and now she has told the entire school.

I am a laughing stock.

They keep telling me that they never said anything but I know better that to trust them. I just can't take it anymore.

I am made fun of, tormented and abused by the kids at school and I just can't take it anymore.

I am made fun of for being gay. I am made fun of for something I can't even control.

Trixie thinks it's hilarious that I am homeless, that I have nowhere to feel safe.

I just can't handle them freaking out or laughing every time I get close along with the rest of the school.

They are all fucking with my head, making me hate myself. I have the cuts on my wrists to prove that.

There is a knife in my hand, ready to end it all. The only question is do I make it quick and easy, painless and simple. Do I really just let the world to let go I a heartbeat or do I make it slow, punish myself for everyone I have hurt and all the pain I caused. I can just imagine that I am Applejack or Rarity and want to make it slow. I really do hate them for what they have done to me. They drove me to this so I can pretend to be them and they can take me out.

I take the blade and find a soft spot between my ribs and above my lung. That will be the slowest way, to slowly drown in my own blood.

I shove it in and feel the most excruciating pain. I bite my tongue to stop myself from shouting.

I twist the knife deeper until it is hard to breathe. The grass below me is stained red along with my clothes and hands.

I hear a noise behind me and turn to see Applejack.

"Whoa there sugarcube, what are ya doin" she asks a look of horror on her face

"Ending it all. I know you hate me so why are you here?" I groan through the pain. I cough as blood escapes my mouth.

"I came to tell ya that Anon-a-miss was Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. They heard you telling us secrets and put them online!"

"You mean you don't hate me?" I ask as I begin to tear up

"Not at all Sunset, you are one of my best friends"

"I am such a fucking idiot, Applejack!" I cry out "I am going to die for something that isn't even true. I thought I had been betrayed by all of you, you guys were the only thing I really liked about this world and I thought you just hated me, but I guess I was wrong about that like I am wrong about everything!"

"I am not letting you die out here! The farm is closer than the hospital, I can get you there and keep you going until we can get help!" She shouts out

Applejack pulls me up into her arms and begins to run. A look of determination is spread across her face.

I hear the fast paced thumping of her heart. She really does care. She really doesn't want me to die.

Minutes later we are at the farm. She puts me on the table and says something but everything is fuzzy. It sounds like I am underwater as blood pours from my mouth and I pass out.

I come to to the sound of sirens, a sharp pain in my side. Then I remember what happened.

"Sunset? Are you awake?" I hear a voice ask

"Applejack?" I mutter, barely able to move at all

"The nurse says we might not make it to the hospital in time so I will tell you this, I love ya Sunset and I always have. Since you became a better person I have always admired you and then you saved our lives at the battle of the bands and it just clicked so please Sunset, don't let go, stay with me! I can't loose ya so just stay with me dammit!" She says through tears.

I feel my own eyes water as I say "I love you too Applejack. Since you stood up to me when I first arrived I have noticed you are different, special, and I love you"

"If you make it out of here alive then I'll take ya on a date, that sound fair?" She smiles

"It's a deal but I pick the restaurant." I cough as more blood escapes my body

Suddenly the nurse beside Applejack puts a mask over my face. anaesthesia. She is putting me to sleep NOW? It is a cruel thing to do after what has just happened but I don't protest.

I can't protest, not in my current state.

"You better not die Sunset, ya hear me, I will see ya on the other side ok?"

"Ok then" I smile "I guess I'll see you on the other side" I smile as the world goes black.

Author's Note:

I had this idea at midnight so please excuse bad writing

Comments ( 14 )

now we have a cliffhanger that will never be answered

Man that was a good one I was thinking about this song when I was reading this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_uWb9dyDiZw
:applecry:

6560179 wow that song just makes it extra sad

6559349 don't worry I don't see tragedy in the tags if there is a sequel it won't be sad

wow this is kind of messed up but its good I now kind of want to see a prequel and a sequel of this to make it a trilogy the prequel expanding on everything that led up to this point emphasizing on other points of view and a sequel showing the consequences of what happened I can only imagine how the CMC must feel knowing that the things that they wrote may or may not have killed someone

This is good but isn't this kinda backwards?

Is there a sequel?

Short, different from the events of Anon-A-Miss, but that's not that bad, and making Applejack concerned and loving about Sunset is good enough in my book :).

If a sequel would come (if you have the time for it of course), I'll be glad to keep up with.

Anyway, good job.

7899699
Alternate universe can also mean stories with the roles switched okay?

It was not bad but rushed.

Applejack pulls me up into her arms and begins to run. A look of determination is spread across her face.

A huge sign of how much applejack cares for sunset.

Login or register to comment