• Published 7th Jan 2016
  • 677 Views, 137 Comments

The Pony Games - Stardom Freedom



Twenty-four foals are chosen for the annual Pony Games, a fight to the death that all if Equestria is watching. Only one will survive.

  • ...
2
 137
 677

Prologue

Celestia was losing.

Her sister, Princess Luna, had turned into Nightmare Moon, and was trying to lead a rebellion against the newly found Equestria, which was crueler than their former land. Nightmare had even blown up District 13! Now, she and Celestia were in a fight between good and evil, and Nightmare had just cornered her sister.

Celestia panted. "Luna, don't do this! This Equestria could be better than you could ever imagine!"

Nightmare stomped her hoof. "Lies! They're all lies! Equestria is horrible! And it'll stay that way with you as Queen!"

Celestia just sighed, and a tear trickled down her cheek. "I'm sorry it had to come to this, Luna," She used her powerful Alicorn magic to burst Luna to the moon. Then for good measure, she shot a beam towards where Luna now was. She would be dead within 24 hours.

"I love you, Lulu," She then flew back to her castle.

***

Celestia looked out the window at the moon, thinking about her beloved sister. She was gone. Then she thought. The more she did, the angrier she got. "Those rebels! They will pay!" And she knew exactly how.

Smirking to herself, she went to bed, knowing that after she made her announcement, the Pony Games reapings would begin.

Author's Note:

I'm a Hunger Games fanatic, so I decided to do this! I hope it's good so far!