• Published 1st Jun 2012
  • 813 Views, 21 Comments

Mischief in Equestria - general cat4



My first story, written for my friend Mischief,

  • ...
6
 21
 813

Mischief and Twilight Sparkle

The next morning

Mischief had just woken up. He walked into the bathroom, threw a comb in the trash, put on his shoes, and walked downstairs. He walked into the kitchen to find Rarity setting the table for breakfast. There was bacon, eggs, toast, orange juice, butter, and bacon! It looked delicious, but maybe that was because everything here looked like happiness.

"Wow. This is a lot of food Rarity. It looks great!" Mischief said as he sat down.

"Thank you Mischief. I cooked it myself."

they sat at the table and ate quietly. Sweetie Belle only walked in for a minute to take a plate of toast and trot off to school. As Mischief went to put his plate away Rarity spoke up.

"Mischief, while your in Ponyville and are waiting for your memory to return, why not make some friends during your visit?"

"Uhh, if you think I should. Problem is I don't know anypony here." Mischief had returned to his chair.

"Hmm, that is a problem, since nopony knows you exist at all. You could try the other Elements of Harmony. We stayed with you during your recovery in the hospital."

"That sounds as good a plan as any." He said as he tried to remember what the other Elements were like. He couldn't.

"Can you tell me what their like, the Elements. They personas, what things they do?"

"Well that's the question, isn't it" Rarity said as she thought for a moment. "you might want to try Twilight Sparkle. The city librarian, and the element of magic. Always carrying a book or scroll, and quite a sharp pony if I might add. She seemed to take an interest in you during your visit to the hospital. There's always Fluttershy. Though very quiet, she loves animals, like rabbits, and-"

While Rarity was speaking Mischief had a flashback. it was the time Kiana pushed Cole off the roof of the high school with his leg caught in a noose. He was hanging there while he and Kiana had a very awkwardly romantic moment laughing at Cole as he thought he was a on a swing set. It only took a couple minutes for a large crowd to gather only to be mortified. Cole had been swinging so much that Kiana's knot had come undone. Cole fell down over ten feet right onto a bunny. The rabbit only made a quiet squeak before dying from it's broken limbs impaling it's lungs.

"-but only to be filled with mud!" Rarity has been talking about the other elements but Mischief wasn't sure how long he wasn't paying attention. "And finally there is Rainbow Dash, the Element of Loyalty-"

"Fuck," Mischief thought to himself, "I missed the others."

"-join the Wonderbolts. She's headstrong and hard to impress."

"Uhh, thanks. I think i'll start with Twilight." He said as he walked towards the door. "Seeya."

When Mischief arrived at Twilight's tree house he knocked on the door only to be greeted by a small green and purple dragon. Mischief was about to introduce himself when it said,

"What do you want." Irritation clearly in Spike's voice.

"Hey, I'm here to see Twilight. I'm Mischief."

"Spike, who's at the door? What's going on?" The purple unicorn was walking up to the door, and used magic to fully open it. "Mischief! What are you doing here? Come in, come in." Twilight led Mischief to her reading room, and went to get some tea with a small grin. Spike had wandered off upstairs. It was 11:42 but Spike still wanted a nap. Mischief could respect that. He took a seat.

Twilight returned with a teapot, two cups, and some cookies on fine China. Mischief took a cookie. Twilight sat down and began.

"I'm glad you came to visit Mischief. I have so many questions for you. What do you remember? Where are you from? Is your memory returning? How did you survive the crash Rarity described? How many-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on. One question at a time." Mischief said as he chewed. He was getting a headache, but not as bad as the ones Cole gave him, this was very minor compared.

"Okay then, how did you survive from the crash? It's not possible for an impact as big as Rarity described for a landing. I read it in a book. You shouldn't be alive..."

"I...don't remember much, just a few things. The crash is not one of them."

"Interesting. Do you remember where it is your from? Canterlot? Cloudsdale?"

"I know this one. I'm a human from Earth." Mischief said flatly. He could vividly remember Jamie, but not anything from the day he got into Equestria.

"Earth? I don't think I've heard of that town," Twilight said as she levitated a few books off of a few shelves. One was on psychology.

"Earth is a planet, not a town. Hey, i'm amnesiac, not crazy!" Mischief was annoyed.

"I'm not saying you are Mischief, just nopony knows what a "human" or "Earth" is." Twilight said defensively. "And right now, you look just like a pony with lightning hair."

"Whatever. besides, i'm surprised your not crazy yourself. Reading all the time. You've gotta get out of your, uhh, house, and do something. Books are for nerds."

"Books are fine! And what else would I do?"

"Come on, I'll show you." Mischief said as he headed for the door. Twilight followed begrudgingly. As they were walking just outside the door a pony with a lyre Cutie Mark was in a straight jacket being pulled by two large muscular stallions. One had a mustache! The mare was yelling something like, "THEY'RE REAL I SWEAR!!"

Mischief spent the day with Twilight doing things that stayed away from books. Mountain climbing, walking through the park, swimming, and (attempting) to teach mischief how to fly. For some reason he couldn't figure it out. He could only open his wings after half an hour. Rainbow Dash herself flew by to mock him, only to be tossed away by Twilight's magic.

"This feels so weird, i'm not used to extra limbs." Mischief said as he flared his wings in frustration."

"Don;t worry mischief, i'm sure Rainbow will teach you herself, if you ask. Just humor her." Twilight said reassuringly.

"Thanks Twilight. It's good to have a friend to talk to that's normal. Mischief said praying that Cole would never show up here. Ever.

"Thank you Mischief, i'm glad to have you as a friend too." Twilight said. She was smiling at Mischief. Mischief smiled back, then thought it got 20% more awkward. He thought she looked a little more[/i ]than friendly but didn't say anything. This might be the afterlife, he thought. Kiana isn't here, but i'll find a new girlfriend after I make sure this is heaven. It's certainly colorful enough, he thought...



This chapter was soooo hard to write, but the next one is going to be really fricken awesome SAAN!!




40 internet points to whoever knows which Youtube channel says: SAAN!!