• Published 1st Jun 2012
  • 813 Views, 21 Comments

Mischief in Equestria - general cat4



My first story, written for my friend Mischief,

  • ...
6
 21
 813

Egghead VS Egghead

Jamie woke up in a large dark room. He attempted to get down, as he felt off balance. He couldn't move his arms or legs, as they were tightly chained to a large wooden and metal post. He realized that he was 90 degrees upright, and the large amount of hair in his face, was it's human color of sweaty dark brown. He tried to look around, but he could barely move, his head chained as well. He was also very fatigued. He could only see that he had bleeding fists and his red sneakers. He was a human.

Suddenly a set of bright white lights turned on next to him, illuminating a circular area around him. He could see bloody red tools, stained plastic sheets, and lots of unknown body parts. It reeked of fear. He heard a noise behind him, probably Stiletto high heels. He didn't like where this was going.

"Hello Jamie," A seductive voice was calling him.

"Who's there?"

"Don't worry, it's a friend..." The voice was so familiar, but who was it? "Now, your going to be here for a while, so make yourself comfortable..."

"News flash, I can't move." Mischief could only turn his head enough to see a female hand touch his thigh lightly, there was no visible weapon, but his thigh burned with an intense searing pain. His vision was still blurry, and he almost passed out, until the other hand slapped him in the face.

"I can't have you falling asleep on me, darling," The voice said. Jamie felt like every contact with this woman was ripping the skin off of him, and she was touching him quite a bit.

"Where am I? And who are you?"

"Don't you recognize me?" The voice sounded hurt, and was walking around the circle of light, to be in the shadows. Inches away from Jamie's view. "It's me, your girlfriend."

"Kiana?"

"No."

"Whoa. What the hell?"

The figure stepped into view, it was a thin girl with very track shorts, a thin tank top, and purple shoes, with metal soles. She had her hair in a single ponytail, and was wearing eye liner. Twilight. She was eating a strip of meat from his thigh.

"You are not Kiana." Jamie said, trying to shake free his limbs.

"No, i'm not. I'm better," Twilight said, giggling. "Now just relax..." She got down on her knees.




Kiana and Fluttershy were in a field picking flowers, and watching butterflies. The sun was shining brightly, and it was nice and warm.

"Look at that one!"

"Oh, that's nice. What's that?" Fluttershy slowly flew over a hill. Kiana thought she'd be back soon, so she continued to pick flowers. After a minute she started getting worried. She went to look for her friend.

"Fluttershy? Fluttershy are you there?" Kiana thought she saw a dash of yellow from the trees. She continued into the wood for awhile, unaware that it was now very dark. She soon was very afraid, and couldn't find a way out. she occasionally heard a quiet laugh, leaves rustle or a tree branch snap. At one point she passed under a tree and a raindrop fell on her.

"Is it raining?" She then looked up to realize that it wasn't rain, but blood. "Fluttershy?" Kiana's gold eyes quivering. She saw her friend hanging above her, blood dripping all over her face. "No..."

"Yes," a sadistic voice said with a laugh.

"Who's there," Kiana's nervous voice echoing throughout the forest.

"Someone who envies you."

"...Mom?" Kiana only had time to say before a rustle of leaves before she started turning in circles. She was too afraid to wipe her friends blood from her face, or the stalker might get her. Unfortunately she couldn't see otherwise. She quickly moved her front hoof to her face to see a knife before her when her vision cleared.


"AUGGHH!!!" Kiana and Mischief both screamed at they sat up in their beds. Both were breathing heavily and sweat covering their brows. These were those times they wished they didn't sleep like Cole.

Cole decided to pay Twilight a visit. She was causing his best friend some trouble, so maybe he could help. He wasn't near the library, as he never went back to Sugarcube Corner, so he flew there. On the way he met Kiana, at Fluttershy's house. e gave her some shots, and continued his travel.

He arrived at Twilight's house and knocked on the door. It was answered by her shortly.

"Hello," Cole said.

"Hello, your Mischief's friend, Cole right?" Twilight was smiling brightly. No way she could be evil.

"Yeah i'm Cole." Cole returned the smile.

"Oh, where are my manners? Come on in." Cole followed Twilight into a large bookshelf filled room. She came in with tea and scones. She offered Cole some,which he accepted.

"Lovely library Twilight, I love books."

"Thank you, I too enjoy reading," Twilight said. "So Cole, what do I owe the visit?"

"Uhh yeah, I just wanted to thank you for keeping Mischief company while he's been here."

"Any time. He's a lot of fun." Twilight new Cole was avoiding something.

"Yeah." The two then progressed through a long conversation. Cole was trying to learn if Twilight really did like Mischief, and Twilight wanted to figure out what Cole was hiding.

"Truth or dare?" Twilight decided to test him. Cole saw this coming. This had just turned into a game of wits.

"Truth."

"What's your speciality?"

"Violence, being a genius, and i've been told my mane is amazing. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What inspired you to be a librarian?"

"I'm not. I'm Princess Celestia's personal student, and I research friendship."

After a little while the two didn't even need to ask truth or dare; they just took turns asking and answering questions. They could tell from expressions, body language, voice tone, and much more to read the others mind. It was only a matter of time...

"Brigadier general grade two in Halo Reach. Normal hair color?"

"Yes. Are you always so self-centered."

"Wouldn't be so amazing if I wasn't, but I prefer egotistic."

This process carried on for hours. This had turned into some sort of insane contest, and both of them loved it. Twilight went through gallons of tea, and Cole really likes those scones. The sun was well past high noon by the time they had collected all their facts.

"You sleep on the right side most often," Cole inspected.

"You can't stand that Mischief doesn't like you," Twilight said with a smirk.

"You have a strong bond with the Princess."

"You have a mentally unstable side I can't seem to read." Twilight was good. Cole decided to step it up.

"You wish you could be like Mischief's girlfriend." Twilight's eyes widened slightly.

Twilight used her trump card. "You love Pinkie Pie." It was Cole's turn to get scared.

"You love Mischief." Cole had resorted to pulling out his ace. Twilight was hitting a wall. She stared into Cole's sharp black eyes, and knew she was beat.

"You win."

"Damn right I win," Cole leaned back in the chair.

"Can you...can you not tell Mischief that I like him?"

"Twilight, the problem is that Mischief has been getting nightmares about you," Cole said, scratching his head. " I think he already knows."

"Oh no...You must have told him!" Twilight was suddenly mad.

"Woah, what? No I didn't," Cole said, a bit bewildered.

"He can't just know, it's scientifically impossible! Dreams can't do that!"

"Yeah, and my mane shouldn't be this amazing either, but it is!"

"You? Amazing? Ha!" Twilight stood up and yelled at Cole. She sounded like Rainbow Dash. "You being amazing is about the same chance of Rarity swimming in dirt!"

"Magic shouldn't exist either!" Both Cole and Twilight were standing now, yelling right next to each other.

"I can prove magic, want a blast?"

"You don't have the guts."

"Wanna test it?!"

"Wanna test my new kicking skills?!" Cole's eyes dully glowed.

"Wanna test 200 books to the face?!"

"Are you as attracted to me as I am to you right now!?"

"Why did you even have to ask," Twilight embraced Cole in a kiss, which Cole was not completely expecting, but he enjoyed it. Twilight's tongue penetrated Cole's mouth, and swirled around with Cole's own tongue. The kiss lasted for several seconds before Cole broke away, a long string of saliva connecting the two ponies' mouths. Twilight and Cole both were blushing heavily.

"I, I'm sorry," Twilight apologized, "I didn't mean to, I was just-"

"Just come here already," Cole beckoned to her already walking to the bedroom.




Yes, that just happened. I made a bet, and I lost that bet. This is the result. I'm not a fan of romance, so i'm not going in depth with this part.




+ 25 internet point to whoever can name the reference to Jamie's nightmare.