• Published 19th Oct 2015
  • 604 Views, 0 Comments

Crystal Mountain Hike - Cyberponychronics



Jay bring back an old friend who was presumed dead

  • ...
 0
 604

Episode 12: Crystal Mountain Hike

The sound of metal echoes through the long downward tunnel.

Gemstones and ores are taken from the walls as Jay mines his way through the stone in the mountain.

''Where are those fossils Zecora told me 'bout?'' He says.

''They should be around coordinate Y ten. But I'm pretty sure it ain't here.

Then he breaches through the wall and he falls straight into a room with a lot of technologic.

Jay knows from the inside what it all is. ''The Lost Artifacts of the Cyber Era. Finally!''

After taking some small things, he discoveres a pathway going up.

Jay follows it and notices a small breach of light.

He tears the wall down and sees a white pony laying in the mud next to the opening.

Jay can't believe what he sees. ''Shining Armor?''

The white pile of bones rises. ''Jay?''

''So, you didn't die then?''

''No, I teleported here and I was left for dead here. I only ate rocks. How's my foal?''

''Great.''

After a silent moment, Jay rises. ''It's settled. We're goin' back.''

''What?''

''I'll carry you on my back. Easy as cupcakes.''

Shining isn't pleased with the idea.

''Don't worry, I've gained some muscles from mining. Trust me, I've got this!''

Jay slowly walks downwards on a muddy path.

Shining Armor hangs on tightly on the Cyberpony's back.

Looking back to Shining, he notices that Shining Armor is kinda pale.

''Yo Shiny, yo good back there?''

''Not really.''

Jay stops and lets Shining Armor slide off his back.

''You're seasick, here drink this.''

Jay gives Shining a bottle of water, which is empty within a second.

''Dang, you really were underfed up there, weren't ya?''

Shining nods.

Then they hear a roar and a giant worm-like creature comes from a hole next to them.

''And that guy looks like he wanna eat somethin' too.''

Jay pulls Shining Armor on his back and rushes downward, followed by the worm.

As the worm gets closer, Jay pulls out a machine and drops it behind him. ''Go, mini-Sentry!''

The mini Flash Sentry runs sidewards and the worm follows the robot.

Shining eats a sandwich Jay gave him as Jay gasps out of exhaustion.

''That was too close. Luckily I had the mini-Sentry in my bag.''

Shining rises. ''How are you still going?''

Jay smiles. ''Infinite stamina, I think. Let's go before that worm returns.''

The sun goes down as Jay points towards some birds. ''That what I like about this world.''

''What?''

''The nature here is different. Much more happier and innocent. No air pollution from machines and cars. Nature isn't changed on the needs of those who want it.''

''What do to mean?''

''Where I'm from, nature barely exists, because of the humans. They change everything in their environment, destroying ecosystems of the animals that live there. But you got humans that fight for the ecosystems. But it's how it works in the world of economy.''

Jay sighs.

''Even I am guilty of doing that, by creating the JLP HQ in DC. It's an underground base, so in order to build it, we had to destroy ecosystems of animals that live underground. But let's move.''

He carriers Shining Armor further.

It's early in the morning ar they reach train tracks.

Looking at his watch, Jay knows that there's something wrong.

''Something ain't right. At this time, the train from Ponyville should come right past.''

''Where's Ponyville then?''

''At the left of us.''

Jay then notice several flashes from that direction.

''Yup, something's wrong.''

Then he sees the mini-Sentry walk past, and the ground starts shaking.

The worm comes out of the ground and starts attacking Jay and Shining.

Shining blasts a weak beam at the worm, who in turn hits Shining with its tail.

''SHINY!''

Jay then blasts a larger beam at the worm, who in reaction flees.

Jay checks Shining Armor, who is knocked out.

''Let's bring you home, old bud.''

Jay walks into the chaotic scenery of Ponyville.

He then notices a strange version of himself attacking his brothers.

In reaction, Jay blasts a beam towards the pony and asks: ''Did I miss somethin'?''

He gets the attention of his brothers, Jay smiles.

''Oh, it's just a wild C. Not much.''

With a small blast, he blasts C into a portal. ''Done.''

He then lays down Shining Armor, whose wrapped in a sheet, and says: ''Hey y'all, look who I found in the Craystal Mountains. Poor guy only ate rocks.''

Everypony gasps as he unwraps Shining Armor.

Everypony waits outside the Castle of Friendship as Jay and Nurse Redheart patch up Shining Armor.

When Jay walks into the Throne Room, Twilight, in tears, is the first to ask: ''How is he?''

Jay shakes his head, as Twilight starts crying.

''He's all patched up.''

''WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT EARLIER?''

''I was distracted by your Pinkie Approach as I like to call that. But he's all fine. He needs some rest now, and a lot of food.''

Twilight hugs him, while crying: ''Thank you thank you thank you!''

After a week, Jay is called to the Castle of Friendship.

He arrives to see Shining Armor sitting on a chair with a sandwich in his hoof.

''Hey, man. You okay?''

''Couldn't be better. You brought me back to my family.''

Jay remains silent.

''What is it, Jay?''

''I wish I could be reunited with the rest of my family back on Earth. I know that Rick has came now too, but there are more members of the Legend family that are left there. Wish they could be here too.''

A tear starts rolling over Jay's cheek.

''But as the oldest of the siblings, I have to stay strong and hope for the best. One day, in the near future, they'll come. I just know.''

''I know how you feel.'' Shining Armor says.

They both watch the sunset together with Cadence and Cyan...

Next episode: Origins Of Cyber

Author's Note:

You all know about those episodes where two are on the same timeline and tell a different story but at the end they come together, right? Well, this is one of 'em.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment