• Published 3rd Jan 2016
  • 507 Views, 5 Comments

Siren Bay - ZombieBrony22



It was quick, but the end was slow. Earth is gone, but Siren Bay rises from its ashes...

  • ...
 5
 507

Fallout (Edited)

I turned around and saw three girls with red necklaces on their necks. I heard a melody, as if they wanted us to go to them.

It was so familiar, and so I stayed with Sunset.

"Shame. You'd be better off with us." The orange one, most likely the leader, boasted.

Wait, are they...?

Then, she ordered 3 people to be shoved towards us.

The others, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Twilight.

"What do you want with us?" I asked.

"Nothing from you. It's this place we want." The orange one said.

"Adagio, you sure we should herd them up in that shelter?" The purple one asked.

"Yes, Aria. They'll be easier to keep an eye onr this way." Adagio said.

Adagio? Aria?

Oh, no...

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Oooh, he remembers us!" Adagio said teasingly.

"Girls, go inside. I got this." I said.

"Hell, no, Night Flier! We fight together." Rainbow said.

"You don't know these girls. I do." I said.

"What do you know them?" Sunset asked.

"Oh, let the polygamous lovebirds work this out in the prison. Rarity, Pinkie! Take your old friends inside, please." Adagio asked.

In that moment, Rarity and Pinkie walked in front of them with the green eyes.

It's happening all over again.

"Rarity, Pinkie, you don't want to do this. Their controlling you; you don't know what it makes people do, what it made me do! YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!" I cried out as we were grabbed and shoved into the shelter and the doors were shut in front of us.

"Damn it..." I cursed as I banged the door.

"Night Flier, how do you know those girls?" Sunset asked me.

"I..." I started.

"Tell us later. Now, we have to think of a way out of here." Rainbow said.

"Rainbow, this is a fallout shelter. The only way out is through that door." Sunset said.

"Yeah. Besides, we might be safer in here than out there." I said.

Before they could say a word, the door opened and about 3 more people came in.

"Who are you?" I asked, starting to step back toward the others.

"I'm Norman. This is Button Mash and Zeypher Breeze. You?" Norman asked.

"I'm Night Flier. This is Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Sunset Shimmer, Fluttershy, and Twilight Sparkle." I said.

"Yeah, we know who they are-- Rainbow, thank God!" Zeypher said as he ran towards her only to get held back by her one hand.

I shared an awkward glance at Sunset that reassured me that he wasn’t dangerous.

"He just always tries to hit on her.”

"Now isn't really the time, you two.” Applejack said, splitting the two of them up.

"We can deal with that later. Did you three see ANYONE out there whose eyes weren't green?" I asked in hope.

"No. It's all gone, guys. Just like Button Mash said it would be." Norman said.

Just. Like. Last. Time. I wanted to scream.

My body was almost frozen as I heard that singing again. The doors opened and I saw them. I grabbed the nearest thing that could be a weapon-- a pipe-- and I held it like a baseball bat.

"Hello, girls." I said as I held the pipe up.

Their eyes turned red and, with a flick of a wrist, the pipe shot out of my hands.

"ARGHH! SON OF A--"

I looked up and saw that Aria grabbed me by my shoulders and was leading me into a classroom.

Nope, not this time.

I whipped my head back, stunning Aria for 5 seconds as I bolted back into the Fallout Shelter, grabbed the pipe, and chucked it out, bonking Aria in the forehead.

"I made that mistake once, never again..." I started as I started reaching for another weapon-- a kitchen knife.

"Son of a bitch! Leave him. He's immune now." Aria said as her head started healing magically.

They shut the door and I was panting for breath via adrenaline pouring through my veins. I laid down and grinned in victory.

"Jesus, Night Flier! What was that?!" Sunset asked.

"It... was avoiding what happened to me the last time they found me." I said, still panting for breath.

"What... what happened?" Sunset asked.

She's going to wish she didn't answer that.


I was laying in my bed back in Manhattan 2 months ago. I got up, noticed that I almost missed the bus, and managed to make it. I sat in a lone seat like I always do. I looked back and saw that we had 3 new students today.

Who are they?

"Um, hi there, Misses." I said awkwardly.

The 3 students turned around. One thing I noticed about them right away was that their (quite large) hairstyles were dyed specific colors: Orange, purple, and blue.

"Hello." The orange one said.

"You 3 new here?" I asked.

"Yes, actually. My name is Adagio Dazzle. This is Aria Blaze, and the idiot over there is Sonata Dusk." Adagio said.

"Hi!" Sonata said giddily.

"'Sup?" Aria asked.

"Well, welcome to Manhattan High." I said.

"We are happy to be here." Adagio said.

The bus stalled to a halt and the clunky doors slowly opened.

Time for another, ordinary day...


"...After lunch, they started their takeover. I wasn't... well, infected, so they tried another way..."