• Published 22nd Oct 2016
  • 1,296 Views, 9 Comments

Silver Wolf - CasperSantiq



I never thought I would ever see the Lunaris in person till I joined the hunt, now I find myself in a land of a people unlike those I come from

  • ...
7
 9
 1,296

Why I hide from the moon

Realization slowly dawned on me as I left the library, how I had acted as soon as I had seen my Goddess. I had done everything that I had sworn not to do when we were to meet. The haze lifted from my mind, I slowly collapsed against a wall. I gripped my skull in an attempt to come to term with what I had done. I had been ready to leave my Pack in mere seconds within just Seeing her! The shawoman that I had talked to in my tribe had tried to warn me, but little did I actually heed her word.

I did what I hadn't done in seven winters, I freaked. I freaked out until I heard foot steps coming down the hall, Immediately trying to hide my scare. Thankfully they came from the opposite direction from the library. But what caught my attention was that Spike was with Twilight.

"Spike, we need to figure out who gets guard detail at tonight's' event." Twilight was levetatiing several scrolls in her magic in front of her as she walked down the hall. "It's either going to be the Solar, Lunar, or the Crystal Empire.

"Twilight, I keep telling you, just have them draw straws! Easy as that!" Spike and Twilight hadn't noticed me as they came into view yet, so I tried to hide a little better, but only drew their attention instead. "Oh, is this him? He smells weird." He gave me a dirty look.

Twilight looked a little peeved still. "Yes... this is Argen Lupus. As I told you, he was the one who hospitalized Big Mac and knocked out Applejack." She lifted a board with some papers held to it with a metal clasp of some kind to view. "Now, with the seating, do you think Cranky and Matilda would-"

"And it looks like Applejack got in a good kick." His eyes were on the blood imprint of her boot on my chest as he pointed it out"That looks rather nasty, did you get it looked at by any chance?"

I smiled. "Oh, no, don't need to you see," I lifted up my tunic, showing my chest smooth and unmarred, except for a scar right over my heart. "Hardly any problem for me. But I have to admit, she does have one Hell of kick!" I let my garment fall back and leaned back against the wall again.

"When did you say this happened twilight?" Spike looked to her. "He seems to be fine... and we both know how hard she kicks, he should be in critical care along with the rest of the jerk offs who tried to ruff her up last time."

Twilight glanced up from the paperwork at me. "Um, it happened this afternoon, how are you even standing? You should be in the hospital..."

They both shrugged and continued down the hall, leaving me to wonder how there were two Spikes' in the "Castle", considering how he was indeed a dragon and magically resistant like the rest of them. Like before, I heard another noise coming down the hall, thinking that guards were coming down due to the metallic clank of boots and armor.

As the person rounded the corner, I knew immediately that I was in for a tumble. Applejack looked livid, I could cut the aggression with a knife, she was so angry. I could barely make out her muttering over the stomp of her boots, cursing me for how I had dealt with her and her brother earlier. As soon as she saw me, I could feel the focused rage target me.

'Yay. I'm going to have to deal with an incredibly strong hormonal farmer.' I thought as she came tromping at me. I put up my hands in mock submission. "Look, if this is about earlier, just know I had no idea who you were and you engaged me first! Go deal with your anger before talking to me again, or don't talk to me at all. I'm going to try and apologize to a person who has reality in her pocket apparently."

She charged me and swung a left, catching me off guard and actually landing a blow, slamming me against the wall. "You damn varmit'! Ahm gunna rearrange yerr face fer wut ya put mah brother through! After ahm done with ya, tha crows won't know wut ta pick!" She began a barrage of blows and kicks in an attempt to get me, but I had ample time to get back up and dance around her obviously telegraphed moves.

"You are obviously trying too hard, you need to get a grip before I have to repeat what happened earlier again!" All she did to respond was to continue her attempt. "You ignorant farmer, do you even know how to fight?" I quickly wrapped her in a bear hug and blocked her kicks, forcing her to stop struggling. "Do you concede or do I have to knock some sense into you?" I flung her away, getting a frustrated growl from her. I quickly darted forward and began to rain blows on her armored self, denting and warping the material. Her defensive stance was actually better than her offensive, forcing me to actually put some effort into getting through her defense.

"Will you just stop it?!" I jabbed her stomach, forcing her to double over and try not to spill her breakfast. "You have been acting like a child since the first time I met you! What is wrong with you?!" I shifted my left hand, fur running out of my skin like quicksilver. "I will either get an answer out of you, or-" Another blast of magic slammed into me for the second time today, flinging me out of the window that I had noticed above me, also noticing finally that I had been a good distance above the ground.

I had a moment of panic before I felt someone grab me from behind, slowing my decent a good amount. I looked up to find a rainbow haired female holding onto me, my cloak holding fast. I was thankful that I had bought a new one before arriving here, my last one had been damn near rags when I had bought this one!

When I touched ground, I was immediately shoved forward by her, making me stumble a little bit. "What was that for?! you could have died if I hadn't been here to catch your ass! Do you have a death wish or something?!" The tone of her voice suggested that she was very displeased with how I was taking this.

I turned around and gave her a credulous look. "You obviously don't know to whom you speak, I have jumped from higher and lived."

She raised an eyebrow. "I'll believe that when I see it, for now though, don't try to pull a stunt like that!" By now she was waving her arms around and making gesture like pantomiming her words, probably one of her many qwerks.

"Well, do you know Applejack?"

She folded her arms over her chest. "Yeah, and I heard from Big Mac that you were the one who knocked her out. Tell me how you did it and I'll let you go, don't and I'll just grab you and start flying till you tell me!"

Author's Note:

Packs are just like herds, but a little more limited, the most that can be in a Pack is five partners, most of the time it's a two males to three females ratio, but in his case it's a four females to one, very rare for this to happen.

Sorry about the delay, I decided to take out a scene that I have to save for later, It's a fight scene tween Celestia and Argen. it had little to actually contribute till later, so it's going on the backburner till then!