• Published 22nd Oct 2016
  • 1,293 Views, 9 Comments

Silver Wolf - CasperSantiq



I never thought I would ever see the Lunaris in person till I joined the hunt, now I find myself in a land of a people unlike those I come from

  • ...
7
 9
 1,293

Once more under the moonlight

Author's Note:

hai, BigBad here, finally got the OK from my bro to do this, My very own crossover from the RedHood verse where werewolves try to eek out a living between "cleansings" by RedHoods and other warring clans among them and dealing with the few rouges that cause panics and stir up hate towards the misunderstood beings.

The first thing I noticed that was majorly different was the fact that a few of the people that were here flew. they just fucking flew around like it was normal for people to just do so. The next was that quite a few also performed magic to help others. Mages that actually helped. That second part baffled me. Sorry, my name is Agren Lupus, and I am a werewolf. or more specifically a SilverWolf, a mythical being who would be immune to the effects of silver and nearly impossible to kill. Anything short of beheading and incinerating my entire body, It is very hard to kill me.

Anywho, I was wandering down a street in some town that seemed a little too at ease with flying people and mages casting all willy-nily, wearing my signature cloak and wraps when I ran into a rather... excited woman. Another thing I noticed was the hair. they all had colored hair. every shade of the rainbow. Like they all had that kind of coin! The woman in front of me had pink hair. PINK! Where other than a slapped cheek do you get that color?! I stood there wondering what she was saying, it was like listening to one of those gramophone-thingies go on when you twist it too fast.

"HithereIwaswatchingyouandIwaswonderingifIeversawyoubeforeandIwaswonderingifyouwanttohaveapartyandhtenIthoughtwellpinkieeveryonelikestohaveaparty!andthenyoucameintotownthenIdecidedtoseeyouandaskhowyouwantedapartythenyouseemedsurprisedbyourhairthenIcameuptoyouandthenIrealizedthatIdefinatelydon'tknowyouandnowIgettomakeyouawelcometoponyvillparty!"

I stood there, wondering what in the name of the moon I just heard. I looked her over a few times to check if she was on any herbs or anything of the sort. A quick wiff of her face and I could tell the amount of sugar she had recently ingested and the amount of unfamiliar peoples scents on her. How she was still functioning was a mystery. She quickly backed off when I did that.

"What are you doing that for mister?" She still had a smile on, but was subdued and curious in its luster. "Do I smell funny?"

I looked her up and down again, finally noticing the things she wore, a pink shirt and a blue skirt and some weird foot coverings. Looking around, I found that every one around had similar or ones just like the others. I finally turned back to her. "You eat too much sugar." I walked around her and continued down the road to where I thought the local market was.

I only walked a few feet before she appeared in front of me again. I had less than a second to avoid hitting her as her angry face filled my vision. "Now, you listen here mister, that was rude and you need to-whoa!" I lifted her up and walked over to a bench that was on the side of the road and sat her on it.

"Don't bother me, I'm not one for prostitutes." I continued on my way to the market place, wondering if there were other like that to worry about. I heard her sputter and mutter to herself about how I was being a 'meanie' pants. What self respecting adult says such pupish things? I shook my head and continued. The people around all had different hair color, I couldn't get over that one fact. My hair was silver due to the fact that I was born this way and had to hide it, what could all of the people around me be trying to say about their lives? That they could afford this? A waste of resources.

As I entered the market, I immediately found two problems; first there were no meats, and second there were no cloth vendors. Vegetable vendors only had at most three different types at their stall, while fruit vendors specialized in only one fruit. No. Meat. I started to wander around the market for a farmer of any other kind when I came across a rather odd sight. A man of what appeared to be at least seven feet in height and rather strong musculature stood behind a cart that sold apples. It had Five different types of apples available.

I walked over to the cart and began to browse the selection, drawing the attention of the seller who I can only assume to be his... wife. She wore some kind of hat that was oddly shaped and some odd clothes as well. Most of the color she wore was orange, thankfully her hair was blond as was the large mans'.

She nodded to me and smiled. "What can ah do fer ya pardner?"

I stared at her as I tried to decipher what she had said. "What?" I looked to her husband who had begun to take notice of us. "Excuse me, but I have no idea what you have tried to say. Ma'am, just let me talk to you're husband and let someone else who I would at least understand talk to me." I motioned towards the big man behind her.

She gave me a look like I had just pissed in her mead. "Now you listen here, that there is mah brother and ah will not tolerate any sort of those accusations! Ah would appreciate an apology before ah haf'ta sic em on ya fer them there words you be spewin'"

I cocked my head and raised an eyebrow. "Why would I apologize to someone who is threatening me?"

She grew read at my last comment and waved her brother over. "Big Mac', teach this here varmit some manners."

By this time I noticed a crowd had formed around us about ten feet across, just enough to let us brawl if needed. I noticed that 'Big Mac' had come around the cart and had rolled up his sleeves and was beginning to roll his neck.

His voice was deeper than I expected, almost as deep as my friend Dunlok Orstonson. "Now ah'd like fer you ta apologize 'fore ah have ta do this, cause you jus' might end up in'a hospital afterwards."

I gave him an incredulous look. "How was I supposed to know that she was you sister? You two barely look anything alike! Beside, I just got here and would like to not put any one in a 'hospital'. What is a "hospital" anyway?"

They looked at me like I had said something stupid. "What? I have no idea where in the name of the moon I am!" The next thing I saw was Big Mac's left fist coming at my head, which I quickly dodged and allowed to pass by. He immediately followed up with a right hook, which I caught at the elbow and twisted, causing him t loose his balance and fall to his knee in front of me. The look of surprise he gave me lasted up to my first punch on his back, the sound of breaking ribs was painfully audible as his look turned to anguish. The second hit was a little bit lower than my other, breaking a few more ribs, ripping a scream from his mouth. out of the corner of my eye, I saw the blond from the cart vault over it and come at me.

I dropped Big Mac and turned towards her, bracing for a punch. she took three steps and lashed out with a kick that I barely saw coming. The next thing I knew I was looking up from the wreckage of another stall, I felt more than saw her coming at me for another round. I quickly got up from the broken cart earning me a gasp from the crowd. As I stood up I saw her stop and stare at me, allowing me to quickly run right next to her and deliver a snapping blow to her head, easily knocking her unconscious. As she dropped like a sack of potatoes, I turned to Big Mac as he slowly stood up from where I had left him, his eyes landing on his sister and glancing between both of us.

"She kick you?" I was surprised that he could talk with the injuries I had given him.

I slowly nodded and walked over to him. He sighed and shook his head. I offered a hand to him as he rose to his full height, earning a bit of respect from me. "I kinda had to knock her out, what's her name?" he reached and shook my hand as we stood there.

"Applejack. How'd you get back up after that wallop she give you?" his neutral expression getting him more points in my book.

I let go of his hand and looked down at the mark on my chest outlining the boot print that had been placed there by Applejack. Blood had managed to soak through, marking around the impact area and made a rather good show of it. the blue material made the blood look darker. "Oh, well lets just say I can deal with worse than this. besides we need to get you to a healer. come on, I think I broke at least four or five ribs."

After getting to the "hospital" that they kept raving about, I and the rest of them had dropped off Big Mac and his sister to the care of the healers there. apparently it's where they keep their healers for emergencies. With that done I had decided to go back to the market despite their whining about how critically injured I could be from getting "Bucked" by Applejack. Apparently she and Big Mac did that to trees that they got the apples from. Wow.

I had also figured out where the hell I had found myself in. The whole continent was apparently called "Equestria". Really stupid name if you ask me. I mean, who names a kingdom after horses?! To the north is the crystal empire, after that you run into Yakyakistan, to the south is the fucking DRAGON LANDS! Then off on the next continent is some place called Zebrica, then Neighpon on the other side. Weird people. As it turns out I am in another plane of existence. the only up side is the fact that the Lunar queen is here as well. Or, the person here that is the equivalent of her. the only up side to all of this was the fact that there were no Redhoods here. Yay.

I was sitting in the library of this great big crystal castle (I shit you not), when I heard someone coming closer to where I had been sitting. I looked up to find the local princess (Apparently they were immortal somehow) frowning at me. I could taste the displeasure and scorn coming off her, And her pet ( I Shit you Not!) dragon along for the ride.

she stopped a few feet away and crossed her arms. "I hear you were the one who knocked my friend Applejack out."

I looked back and forth between the dragon and her. "Well, when you put-"

"You also called my friend Pinkie Pie a Prostitute."

"Who?" I tilted my head and raised an eyebrow.

Her scowl deepened. "The one with the pink hair that you manhandled. Also, if your going to check out that book, I'm going to need some identification."

"Idenafa-what?"