• Published 19th Oct 2015
  • 2,568 Views, 36 Comments

Spirits: Sunny's Displacement - Enderdragonslayer1



Heather, or rather, Sunny Days, has been pulled from her own world after an encounter with a Manticore. Can she get back? Or will she be stuck in Equestria for all eternity?

  • ...
13
 36
 2,568

Ponyville: Generosity Ensured (Rewrite)

I had a night of no dreams, which worried me, but I decided to get my mind off it by helping Rarity today. The only problem I foreseen is that I don't know where to find her. Though that was quickly solved when I ran into her the moment I left the house. 'Why do I have to keep running into other ponies?' I thought to myself. "Sorry, Rarity, I didn't know you were there," I quickly apologized, "Though I was about to go looking for you. I was wondering if you needed any help today?” I asked.

“Actually, yes. An extra hoof would be wonderful, as I have a lot of orders to complete,” she told me, “Follow me, please.” She started trotting away, with me in tow. After a short trot, we arrived at what I assumed was where she worked. After we got to where we would make the clothing, she started to ask me to bring certain material to her, along with some templates. After the third article of clothing, I spotted another box, once again, curiosity got the better of me as I brought the box over to Rarity, all while asking, “Umm, Rarity? Is this the box you need?” All I got was a confused expression.

“No, I don’t remember seeing that box at all to be honest.” This only confused me more, as I opened the box, only for a pink blur to come out of the tiny box, causing me and Rarity to jump back in surprise.

“Damn it, Pinkie!” I managed after the moment of shock passed, “Why do you insist on scaring me?!” That gave me a confused look.

"What are you talking about?" Pinkie asked, "I only came to drop something off..." as quickly as she appeared, she disappeared back into the box. Curious, I looked in the box to find some templates, some materials, and a few hundred bits. I assumed that this was all for Rarity, so I gave the box to her. After looking in the box, she muttered something that I couldn't catch, though I assume she was thanking Pinkie for the supplies. After putting the materials, Templates, and Bits away, we continued on. A couple hours later, we were finally finished. I said goodbye to Rarity and started to head home.


Just like last night, I heard laughing, though I didn't want a repeat of my last nightmare. "Seriously, why can't you leave me alone?" I asked Nightmare, "I just want to sleep in peace for a few nights. Is that so hard to ask?" The laughing stopped.

"And why would I do that?" she asked, "You'll only get in the way of my return."

'Wait, return? What return?' I thought to myself. "You know what? I had enough of this," I told her.

"NO! DON'T YOU DAR-" she tried to yell, but it's kind of hard to speak if you don't have a mouth.

'Ah, I love having control of my dreams,' I laughed mentally as I brought out one of the many memories that I had with my foster mother. I, thankfully, enjoyed the rest of the night without anymore interruptions.


For the next four years, I kept up a weekly schedule of working for Applejack and Rarity for bits (though that was after I started to run low), getting surprised by Pinkie, and occasionally visiting my mother. I learned that I could contact my mother with my necklace by tapping it with a hoof, though why she didn't tell me when I got it, I'll never know. I've also grown close to my new friends during this time (minus Rarity, as we don't usually see eye to eye). However, that was ruined when a manticore attacked ponyville. 'Out of all things that could've attacked, why did it have to be a manticore?!' I thought as I was frozen with fear. The manticore was tearing down buildings as Fluttershy tried to calm the raging manticore. However, when I saw it swat at Fluttershy, my mind went blank as it filled with rage. With a yell, I ran towards the manticore with fury filled eyes, determined to make it pay for what it did. I landed blow after blow as the manticore broke a leg, severely slowing me down. Almost a minute passed and the manticore was already had numerous gashes. Another five and it started to retreat back into the Everfree. I had won, though not unscaved. I came out with multiple broken bones, numerous gashes, and a crack horn, which I didn't know about at the time. The manticore learned the hard way, nothing hurts my friends. I took a look at Fluttershy to make sure she was ok, only to see her cowering, causing my rage to dissipate. This, however, caused all of the fear that was held back by my rage washed over me at once, causing me to faint on the spot.

"Ugh," I groaned as I tried to get up, only to feel a lot of pain in my legs. I took a quick look around the room to see that it was just morning, along with my friends sleeping in various spots around the room. A few minutes later, Applejack was the first up, followed by Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rainbow, and Rarity. The moment they noticed I was up, they swarmed me in a bone crushing hug, all while saying how happy they were that I was okay. "What happened, I really don't remember much," I managed after they released me from the hug. After I was caught up to speed on what happened, I was shocked by the fact that I would do anything like that. Barely glancing at Fluttershy, I lowered my head in shame. "I can't believe I would do such a thing," I said in shame.

"It's ok, darling. You was only trying to save Fluttershy."

"Yes, I know, but I could of handled the situation in a much better way than I did," I managed, near tears. 'I wonder how bad my injuries were'

"They were pretty bad," Pinkie said, I notice her mane had reinflated itself, before realizing something important.

"Wait, did you just read my mind...?" I asked in shock. Before she could answer, I just said, "Wait, don't answer that. So, what were the extent of my injuries?" I asked.

"Let's see, two broken legs, a cracked horn, and several gashes along your body."

'At least I know the extent of my injuries now...' "Ok, I should probably rest." Despite the moans of protest that I should stay up for a little longer, I lay back down, trying to get some rest.


For the first time in a four years, I heard a familiar laughing. 'At least she gave me a few years of peace,' I thought to myself. After she appeared, I took away her mouth before she could say anything, along with her wings and horns. 'I wish I could do this in real life,' I thought as I snickered at the sight of Nightmare Moon panicking when she realized her mouth was gone. After a few minutes of her running around in a panic, I decided it was enough fun for one night as I gave her back her mouth.

"What... What did you do?" she asked me.

"Why, I just took away your mouth..." I snickered. I got an annoyed glare in return.

"Enough of this, you'll die... now....?" she started before realizing that her wings and horn was gone as well. I gave her a smile.

"I'm a lucid dreamer," I revealed, "So I can do anything here." After realizing this, she simply disappeared, which was followed by me summoning one of my favorite memories with my foster mother. I enjoyed the rest of the night without being bothered.


It was in the afternoon when I finally woke up again, and the first thing I noticed was that the pain I was feeling earlier was replaced by a numb feeling. After a few minutes of trying to get up, I finally managed to get to a mirror, where I finally noticed that there was a crack in the base of my horn. A doctor came into the room shortly after and told me I was free to go, though I wasn't allowed to use my horn while it was healing. After saying my goodbyes, and wrapping my horn in a bandage, I headed home for the day to rest. A few day later, as I was working with Rarity, something happened...