• Published 19th Oct 2015
  • 2,568 Views, 36 Comments

Spirits: Sunny's Displacement - Enderdragonslayer1



Heather, or rather, Sunny Days, has been pulled from her own world after an encounter with a Manticore. Can she get back? Or will she be stuck in Equestria for all eternity?

  • ...
13
 36
 2,568

Dream sequence 1 (Rewrite)

The night before…

I was awoken, or so I thought, to the sound of laughing. I opened my eyes and looked around to try and find the source, only to not find anything, only the interior of my new house. I was about to go back to sleep, as it was dead in the middle of the night when I heard laughing, but closer, again. I franticly looked around to try and find the source, worried that someone was in my house, but who would be here in the middle of the night? Then I saw the source, a faintly visible shadow. I got out of bed to take a closer look, only for it and the room to disappear.

Oh, I’m in a dream. I realized almost instantly. Normally, I had control over my dreams, so I tried to bring out a pleasant memory, only for nothing to happen. I heard footsteps behind me, so I turned around, big mistake. I was instantly jumped by an invisible force.

‘Oh, who do we have here?’ A voice spoke out, ‘Somepony helpless?’

“Who are you?!” I yelled out.

‘You don’t know me? What a shame, what a shame indeed. Didn’t your mother tell you about me?’ I got silent at that, I tried to pull out a memory that could tell me who this pony was. As I realized who she was, my eyes grew wide.

No, it can’t be! I thought to myself, it just can’t!

‘The voice laughed, ‘Well, well, well. Looks like you realized who I am, so now you need to die, you’ll just get in the way,’ the voice said. Suddenly, I was lifted into the air. I was yelling, but not out of fear, but more so out of frustration that I couldn’t do anything, even in my own dream. As I struggled, I was brought closer to what I assumed what the source of the voice; I just had to wait for the right moment to attack. That was sooner as I felt something brush against my leg. Immediately, I kicked the source as hard as I could, only to feel nothing and I was dropped. I once more tried to pull out a pleasant memory, the time that I was given my necklace from my mother. Although the memory didn’t appear, my necklace did, which served to only confuse me even more. But it then started to glow blue, orange, red, purple, pink, and lavender. Suddenly, as it returned to its normal color, it blasted out what looked like a rainbow at a single spot, then the yelling came. I woke up back in my room, but to be safe, I hit myself as hard as I could to see if I was awake.

OUCH! I mentally yelled, Well, I’m awake.

I sat there trying to figure out what that meant, but I knew one thing. That was Nightmare Moon, and she was returning.