• Published 16th Oct 2015
  • 1,081 Views, 7 Comments

A Forgotten Past Coming Back into Equestria. - Neutral Boy



Edward Frost was 18 years old and had no memories of being in Equestria 8 years ago. His average life has been a bit bad in high school till something came into his world that offers him a chance of peace. Will Edward accept the offer or not?

  • ...
22
 7
 1,081

Chapter 1 Bad times to good times...right?

Back in Frost family's home in the morning...

Four months after Edward's birthday and his graduation. He was having some bad times after he was a bit threatening to his brother Mike and before was gonna punch him and put him in the hospital. Thankfully he didn't do anything to Mike while had to cool down. At least Edward had his sisters Yoko and Yuka to help him feel like himself, but not completely. He still has much to learn about friendship lessons and to respect others while having to deal with his issues of being single. Which still bothers him sometimes cause he's without a special someone. Could be his luck one day if he finds one.

Now that his family is getting ready to go on vacation for two weeks, he was about to say goodbye to them while he stays.

"Come on Edward you gotta get dressed to help us pack while we are gone!" his mother shouted to him.

"Okay okaaaaay mom, just get me a couple of minutes to get dressed!" He said holding his yawning.

As he was getting out of bed, he notices that both Yoko and Yuka were sleeping beside him and then he face palmed his face.

"Oh my god you two? Can't you please stop this sleeping with me every time it's getting old." said Edward hiding his blush.

"Gooooood morning big brother, had you stopped crying yet?" said Yuka with an evil smile.

"Was not and how did you know about that anyway? Did my brother set you two up to this?" said Edward with a serious look.

"Maaaaaaaaybe and why don't you ask Yoko about this, she really likes cuddling with you including me!" said Yuka smiling happy.

Edward was getting a bit mad at what Mike just did as he was now turning his head to Yoko.

"Yoko Frost...is all of this true of what she is saying?" said Edward trying not to get mad again.

"W-Well um not e-exactly big brother. I just heard you um crying when you were sleeping. I woke my sister up to see if y-you were alright cause when we went in you were still s-shaking and still crying. S-So um it was Mike and Yuka's idea actually and I had nothing to do. P-Please don't be mad at me big b-brother." said Yoko trying to hold her tears with a sad look to him.

"Maaaaaan um I'm not mad at you two, but I will get back at both Mike and Yuka later for using you Yoko like that." said Edward trying not to catch her puppy eyes.

As the three hugged each other, they now had to go to their rooms to get dressed up and to get ready for breakfast while Mike was holding in his laughter for what he did last night. Now that everyone's dressed it's time to pack.

"Okay well that should be everything now, does anyone got any questions?" said Mike checking out every pack of supplies.

"Yes Mr. Mike, don't ever try to do any pranks again or so help me-!" Edward was then interrupted by Yuka's slap to his head.

"Easy there big temper brother, we gotta make sure to get going while you are around the house." said Yuka with a wink to him.

"Fine fiiiiine Yuka I'll try to cool down while you four are away." said Edward keeping his hands down from his anger.

"Alright you fantastic four children time to get packing up while getting to the plane." said their mother getting impatient.

As the family was packing up in the taxi car, Mike, Yuka, and Yoko had to say something to Edward. Since he was gonna be alone for some time and have everything with him while doing some chores.

"Hey Edward, um I'm really sorry that I try to prank you a lot. Just make sure that you don't get mad a lot. I always want to have a competition with for like any challenges of pranking each other to see who is the best." said Mike trying to be cool and not be sad.

"It's alright Mike Forest Frost, I'll try to not have lots of tempers and it's good to have a good brother." said Edward hugging him.

"Hey big brother ummm...well I'll be getting a degree in a couple of years now you know?" said Yuka trying to act cool to him.

"That is really great for you Yuka Spring Frost, I'm really proud of you." said Edward feeling a bit happy then giving her a hug too.

"U-Um big brother, w-well my work in math has been going good so far along with m-my skills at computers." said Yoko whispering.

"That is really good for you Yoko Venus Frost, but just be strong like I told you." said Edward petting Yoko's head.

"T-Thank you big brother, I-I'm gonna miss you while were gone." said Yoko feeling blusher and with a big smile.

As the three hugged Edward one last time, they went into the taxi car and said goodbye as they went to the airport.

"I'm really gonna miss you my family. Well then time to see what my neighbor Jack is up to. I just hope that he doesn't mess up our new plane project that took weeks to develop." said Edward while getting some breeze outside.

When Edward was gonna check up on Jack, he found a note on the front door saying that he will be back in a few days to repair some household roof tops and electronic stuffs. Edward just let out a sigh as he was gonna get the mail. Only to have more junk mails and some bills for the house. While entering his house again, he notices a mail that says a surprised gift for Edward Frost. When he was going to open it and find out, there was some knocks coming from the door as he placed his gift on the chair before going to answer the door.

"Hello um can I help you with something?" he said in polite manner.

"Hello there my name is Discord and well uh hold on a sec while I read this book here...black short hair...uh brown eyes...hmmm a bit of a temper...average genius clueless...ah turned 18 this year..okay that's done and are you Edward Frost?" said Discord remembering.

"Well your looking at him and uh...nice costume dude cause this isn't Halloween yet." said Edward while thinking of something.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHH you really are a funny one you know?! This isn't a costume your looking at, I am a draconequus and the spirit chaos to create disharmony. Since we've introduce ourselves, why don't I come in to see your house inside?" said Discord laughing.

Edward was not feeling amused by some person that somehow knows him for some reason.

"Now look here bud I don't who you are or where you came from, but if you don't get out of my property I will be calling the cops on you so that you won't be getting any nice things from them got it? Now get out of here right now." he said while slamming the door.

As Edward was going for his phone, he heard a strange noise coming from upstairs. He walked up to his and found out that it's the same guy that was by his front door that somehow got inside, but there was no breaking the doors or windows.

"H-How did you get inside here?" he said shocked and confused.

"Well Edward like I told you my name is Discord and I control the chaos." said Discord while enjoy the scenery in Edward's house.

"Y-You know what forget it. Not going to be angry just what do you want?" said Edward keeping his cool.

"Well that is nice to hear from you and I was just going to ask you before you slammed the door on me that if you got that special gift that you got. It's the one that is for Edward Frost on it if you just forgotten." said Discord stroking his beard relaxing on the bed.

When Edward was gonna go down stairs to check on that mail gift, it actually changed for some reason into a present. While thinking about it he had no choice, but to take it up and show it to this Discord guy. Some sort of pendant necklace with no color.

"So uh what is this exactly Discord?" said Edward stretching out his arms.

"Well this is just a token from Equestria for some reason." he said humming to himself.

"Never heard of this 'Equestria' place and I'm sure your from there too?" said Edward turning his head to him.

"Right you are my dear boy! Although my body is still petrified in that place, I still have my mind for a little while on your world so it won't be long now before returning to my own body." said Discord feeling a bit down.

"Wooooow so how come you were petrified all of a sudden?" said Edward finding a chair to sit down to listen Discord's story.

"Well let's see now, since I was out of control with my chaos magic, Princess Celestia and her sister Luna had found the 'Elements of Harmony' and petrified me for about a thousand years. Since they weren't in control of the elements anymore I was finally free from my prison of stone and I was enjoying myself with a big storm of Chaos again when I was tricking the six ponies that now had the elements. By the time that I was gonna stop Twilight and here friends, it was already too late for me being turned to stone again." said Discord being sad.

"Yeeesh you really had a bad time for yourself you know. So how come you didn't want to be friends with them?" said Edward.

"W-What do you mean by making friends with ponies?" said Discord a bit confused.

"Well you may have been mean to them to tricks, but that doesn't give you the right to torture those poor ponies you know. If you want to make friends to them, just be yourself and bring peaceful life to Equestria not leave it in darkness." said Edward being wise.

"Hmmmm I'm not sure if I can though from my own actions to them." said Discord feeling down crossing his animal fingers.

"Tell you what: If I can go to Equestria, I can just play some songs sometimes." said Edward being generous to him.

"Y-You would want to go there and play some songs for me while I'm still stoned?" said Discord with eyes wide open.

"Well yeah cause what are friends for to get to know each other and help out? Plus there may be a pony out there besides myself as the only human that can really help you out and being friends with him or her." said Edward with a smile.

"W-Wow I never really had a friend before." said Discord with a sad face with tears.

"With the first human like me and will be with the first pony when your not into stone anymore." said Edward patting on Discord.

Before their conversation was gonna continue, there was a knock on the door outside. Edward looked out window to see a couple of police cars out. He must be thinking that the police is trying to find Discord and to take him away for some studies.

"Hello offices um can I help you?" he said trying not to be startled.

"Yes Edward Frost, we were wondering if you've seen anything suspicious around this area. There have been some reports that there was something in space that has touched down on Earth near Wisconsin." said one of the officers.

"Ummmm no officers I don't see anything suspicious and my family hasn't either." he said a little shakened with his hands.

"Hmmm well alright then, call us if you see anything out here from another world. We'll be going out for now, sorry for the trouble bothering you." the officer said while heading out.

As Edward was a little freaked out about this whole situation mostly, he has to pack some of his things including a few of his instruments with him as he heading upstairs to see Discord still enjoying his life in Edward's room.

"Oh hello there Edward, has there been any good news today?" said Discord feeling happy.

"W-Well uh there is some good news and some bad news. The good news is that the police has been gone and nothing suspicious and the bad news is the worst part. A satellite in space has reported you entering Earth near Wisconsin and the Government is trying to find you at my home town. If they know that you are here, they'll be taking you, me, and my family to try getting some studies to us and will probably find the homeworld Equus and Equestria which will be a world war 3 and I'm not gonna let that happen."

"Hmmm that is really bad. Well we can't be here for long and you got your present ready?" said Discord a bit shocked.

"Yeah I got it some kind of pendant. I'll just put it in my pocket for now. I already wrote a paper down on the table if my family will be coming back sooner. Just hope they'll be okay while I'm gone to another world." said Edward feeling a bit nervous leaving home.

"I'm sure that your family will be alright." said Discord trying to cheer Edward up.

As Discord was opening up a portal to Equestria, Edward almost forgot about his family picture to take with him in case if he ever lose himself while entering another. When both of them were inside the portal, everything was now silence in Edward's family house.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

While Edward had a short life of peace, he saw Discord that visit him and to know what the Human Earth is like. It wasn't that long when the Government was gonna be close to capturing him. How will Edward handle everything that is getting from bad to worse and what will happen when he enters Equestria?:ajbemused:

Find out on the next chapter!