• Published 16th Oct 2015
  • 1,081 Views, 7 Comments

A Forgotten Past Coming Back into Equestria. - Neutral Boy



Edward Frost was 18 years old and had no memories of being in Equestria 8 years ago. His average life has been a bit bad in high school till something came into his world that offers him a chance of peace. Will Edward accept the offer or not?

  • ...
22
 7
 1,081

Prologue Getting ready to start a new life...wait what?!

At February 14, 2011 on Valentine's day, Edward Frost was gonna be enjoying his birthday since he is gonna be 18 years old. He hasn't had a lot of fun to begin with since he doesn't know about anything. All he wanted to do was to be by himself cause of what actually happened to him that he doesn't know about 8 years ago. At that time he's been having some getting into trouble for some time, but he has been getting into used to it with most luck on his side for some reason to him. At that time while enjoying his birthday, his mother, brother, and two sisters were a bit concerned with him since he was gone for about a few days when he was ten years. They tried to tell him if there was anything that they could do for him, but surprised that he doesn't want to talk about it.

About a few months later before graduating in two weeks, Edward has always wanted to try anything like being an Engineer, Drawer, Musician, and by all of that training to be something more to help out. At the times of Elementary, Middle School, and at High School he has been picked on for sometimes and that his brother and sisters protected him. Edward didn't feel like being protected a lot cause it bothers him that he only wants to take care of himself.

Meanwhile in space there was something that is entering Earth and has touched down while going invisible.

Elsewhere in Wisconsin, Edward was practicing some exercises in soccer and football outside of his high school while having some mishaps with misses and um accidentally hitting some students and a coach in the face and knocking them out. Which got him in about four detentions. His brother just hope that Edward doesn't get into a lot of troubles.

"Edward can't you at least just focus on your practices while not hitting anybody?" said Edward's brother.

"Sorry about that Mike and well I just get lost sometimes heh heh." said Edward trying to be polite.

"Well (heavy sigh) you know that I can't help you out every time you know cause I'm gonna be gone for a while. Our mother and our two sisters will be gone on a vacation two weeks from now for about two week in Michigan visiting our nephews." said Mike a bit mad at him.

"Yeah yeah I know that. Speaking of sisters, where is Yoko and Yuka exactly?" said Edward scratching his chin.

"Hmmmm Yoko has to be in mathematics and computer class while Yuka is doing some cheerleader activity." said Mike being happy.

"At least that they are happy while I'm stuck here getting some credits up!" said Edward getting impatient.

"You wouldn't be in that position if you didn't had those bullies being pranked on for no reason." said Mike giving a glare look.

"Hey I wasn't the one to get into trouble! Besides I do have a lot of luck on my side." said Edward proud and happy.

"I know that Edward, but you can't just try to escape a lot and not being depressed sometimes. In order to just be yourself and don't ignore, you have to face the ones that really hate you and stand your ground to help the weak you know?" said Mike giving him a serious look.

"Tried that once, but had no one really proud of me a few years back." said Edward remembered of what happened at 2007.

"I'm sure that you will be helping out with everyone and everything, but you need to not act like this a lot cause it can't hurt yourself along with the friends that need you. Just take it easy and you'll find out when that time comes." said Mike cheering him up.

"Hmmmmmm alright alright brother just don't try to do that every damn time okay." said Edward hiding his bit blush.

"Sure doesn't get to you, but you'll have that accept it for some time. Come on let's finish up Soccer." said Mike running the ball.

As Edward and Mike were finishing up their sports practices, they decided to check up on their sisters to see how they are doing in the class rooms. Mike is about three years older than Edward while their sisters are the same age at 16. Both sisters were determined to catch up on their brothers test scores to see who is the better brothers or sisters in the family.

"Hey Yoko hey Yuka, what are you two up?" said Edward look at his sisters report papers.

"Oh...u-um hey uh E-Edward were just trying to finish up our lunch." said Yoko hiding her embarrassment.

"It's okay Yoko, Edward she finally got a boyfriend this year. Isn't that really exciting?" said Yuka smiling for an answer.

"Yeah...terrific great work Yoko." said Edward feeling down looking away.

Before Yoko was gonna cry, Mike and Yuka gave Edward a slap to the head to straighten him out and to go apologize to her.

"Okay okaaaay I'm sorry...um congradualations Yoko. I'm uh really proud of you." said Edward trying to cheer her up.

"T-thank you Edward. I-I know that it's hard for you to be nice, b-but I really do have a big brother like you to help me out sometimes with me. I-I'm sure that you will have a girlfriend too one day. So j-just be yourself more often okay?" said Yoko feeling happy hugging him.

"W-Well um thank y-you Yoko. Just be sure to stay strong like your brothers and your sister okay?" said Edward feeling a bit shaken.

"It's okay big brother. I'm sure to be as strong and brave like you always do." said Yoko giving him a kiss on the cheek and leaving.

"Hey uh how come she always call me big brother than you Mike?" said Edward bit blushed and confused.

"Well Edward she's just how she is than having my help a lot. Besides you will need to support mine, Yuka, and Yoko's relationships cause it's always funny to see you make a fool out of yourself while spying on us." said Mike holding his laughs.

"I feel like I'm always a laughing stalk every time while being by myself." said Edward feeling a bit ashamed.

"Don't worry about it Edward and it's okay that you've been caring about us sometimes. Even thought that you don't want to admit it about everything. Well I gotta get going to see ya!" said Yuka while giving him a hug and kiss him on his other cheek while going to class.

"Despite cheering up my sisters I'm not sure about if I'll get a girl of my own somewhere." said Edward getting a chair to sit in sighed.

"Don't feel down brother, but never try to give up hope!" said Mike patting his brother on his back multiple times.

"If there is a girl out there somewhere actually like any world out there." said Edward feeling depressed head down on the table.

Two weeks had passed.

As Edward had finally graduated from high school, he and his family will be enjoying for an out to eat at KFC, Outlast Steakhouse, and at Hooters and well Edward doesn't like to go there a lot cause his brother wants him to have a relationship with one of the girl in there.

"COME OOOOOON BROTHER! You need to have a chance to get a good babe that is your type." said Mike pleading for him.

"No can do Mike. I ain't going to be like a rebound guy from any hot chicks that will play you for a fool." said Edward annoyed.

"Welcome to hooters, what can I get for a graduate student?" said the hooters girl looking at Edward.

"Yes miss um Chloe we would have some meals for us five here including my single free brother." said Mike with a fake smile.

"Miiiiiiiiiike what are you trying to do to me?" said Edward gripping his hands in madness.

"Easy there brother, just trying to help you find a good girl in here." said Mike trying to calm him down a bit.

Edward all of a sudden got up and grabbed Mike to the wall in a fit rage.

"IF YOU EVER TRY TO PULL ANY PRANKS ON ME WHILE I AM TRYING NOT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP, THERE WILL BE A HOSPITAL WITH YOU GOING THERE AND THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND THAT WILL BE BY YOUR HOSPITAL BED, NOW DO YOU GET ME NOW?!!!" Edward shouted to his brother.

There was some silence in the room while a couple of security guards was gonna try to control Edward.

"EDWARD FROST GET YOUR HANDS OFF YOUR BROTHER RIGHT NOW!!!" said his mother while slapping him a couple of times.

"OWWWW alright alright fine mom." said Edward trying to snap out of it while realizing of what he has done.

He looked around to see people watching him and that he was before gonna punch his brother. He had to let go to avoid fighting.

"I-I-I'm sorry about that everyone and I-I'm really sorry that I overreacted Mike." said Edward trying to cool down while feeling down.

"It's okay brother just don't do that again including your sisters around you okay?" said Mike pointing at his frightened sisters.

"I-If it's alright just that I need to go outside for some and just don't follow me okay?" said Edward felt sad.

"Alright Edward, me and my family won't follow you. Just make sure that you come back in one peace okay, I don't want to lose you too just like our father has about 6 years ago." said Mike trying to cheer him up and patting his back.

"Thank you for that Mike, I won't be gone for too long I promise." said Edward then hugged his brother and walked outside.

About a few hours had past since leaving and he had to cool off at night before heading back to his home.

'Feeling like a dumbass for what I was gonna do with my brother Mike.' Edward thought of being stupid like that.

As he was feeling better, he had to go home to apologize to his family while opening up the door.

"EDWAAAAAARD! I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU MADE IT HOME IN ONE PEACE!" Yoko shouted giving him a big hug still having tears.

"Alright alright Yoko just calm down okay?" said Edward still blushed and trying to get her off.

"D-don't scare me like that you big dummy! Why would you do that on your graduation party?!" she said hitting him on his stomach.

"Ow that hurts Yoko. Look I'm really sorry about that. I just lost it somehow." he said trying to keep calm.

"Yeeeeeesh Edward don't start that crap again. You should know better than that!" said Yuka feeling mad at him.

"Okay okaaaaaay I won't do that anymore. So where is mom and Mike?" said Edward trying to calm Yoko down.

"Well she's upstair packing and punching your stuffs and Mike is calling girlfriend that everything is okay." she said glaring at him.

"Woooooow I really look like a stupid jerk aren't I?" he said scratching his head.

"Yep pretty much, luckily that you won't get punished for that. J-just don't do that again okay?!" she said when her tears came down and then hugged Edward along with Yoko.

He then realized that he shouldn't act this way to his family and there had to be some way to change within him to control himself.

"I-I'm really very sorry for the way that I acted in front of you two. Can you ever forgive me?" said Edward trying to cheer them up.

"Hmmmm well I'll forgive you if get a girl of you own without our help." said Yuka giving him a glare serious look.

"Aright fine (heavy sigh) I won't disappointed the both of you." said Edward feeling calmed.

"Thank you big brother!" both the sisters shouted and then gave another kiss to his cheeks while they got upstairs to sleep in.

"Mike is going to pay for this big brother thing for my sisters to call me that. Forget it now I'm just so exhausted today. I just hope that I won't regret giving them a promise." Edward said while stretching his arms up and getting a food and drink.

Meanwhile outside the Frost family's house.

There was a dark figure in the night that was watching the whole thing from Edward's high school to him coming back home.

"So this is the stubborn boy that has trouble on this planet, WONDERFUL, but never fear boy Discord the chaos ruler will be helping you out for I will set you free on a dangerous challenge!" said Discord with a smirk on him.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

While Edward is having some bad times on his Earth, he will need to change himself if he wishes to start a new life for his family and his friends. Can he really figure that out while going on his own journey and will there be some friends and a special someone or somepony that will help him?

Find out on the next chapter for Edward Frost as he will be going into Equestria.:twilightsmile: