• Published 12th Oct 2015
  • 474 Views, 6 Comments

Results of a Royal Wager - SmokeShadow95



Luna and Cadance made a bet, and they both lost. Now they must deal with the consequences of that bet. Bad jokes and a sexy cupid await

  • ...
1
 6
 474

Now Kiss!

“Come on. Get out here already.”

“I don't want to.”

“You lost the bet, remember? You have to.”

“Why don't you get in here and do it then?!”

Shining Armor shook his head with a laugh. He didn't even know about the bet until after his wife had lost and they were on their way home. She didn't want to tell him, but he was going to find out some way or another. She just wished he hadn't of laughed so loud when she did tell him.

“Because, dear, I wouldn't look nearly as good in that outfit.”

Cadance slowly emerged from behind the folding wall. She had spent most of the morning behind it after spending most of the night not sleeping. And yet she still looked stunning. She came out wearing something that he never thought anypony but him would ever see.

White sheer, sexy stockings on her hind legs that fit her slender frame perfectly. Glove-like white satin sleeves for her front legs, each decorated with read lace hearts. She wore a corset around her that only served to accentuate her already boundless curves. She was even wearing a small pair of glasses with red tinted heart shaped lenses. Shining Armor just stared and drooled as his wife sauntered up to him.

“Do you like what you see?” She whispered in his ear as she passed him.

He muttered incoherently for a moment as she got the toy bow and arrow set she had stashed away. It was made from red crystals and the arrows had small, sticky caps on the end of them. Purely non lethal, but meant for love. Maybe she could actually get some good done today. Then she remembered what she was actually doing.

THUD!

“Shining Armor?” Cadance turned around to see her dear husband passed out in a puddle of drool with a dorky smile on his face. His legs twitched every few seconds and Cadance just knew what he was dreaming about.

Cadance flew over the city with her bow at the ready. She scanned the streets below for her first pair of ponies. She had to get two of them with her arrows and then tell them to kiss after shooting them. That was her consequence from the bet she lost. It didn't take her long to find a couple of ponies.

These two ponies were a good pair. They looked like they needed some love between them. They were both shop owners who have been having a small love/hate relationship for years. Maybe this could help bring them both together. Cadance got there just in time, too. They were in the middle of a spat when she stopped overhead. She readied two arrows and drew the string back. The male pony was stomping away, forcing Cadance to wait on her shot. Luckily the female pony stormed after him.

“Hey! Where do you think your goaaAAAAHHHHH!”

Both ponies yelped as the sudden impact of a small pointed objected hitting them in the rear end. Both of them looked back at their butts and were very confused.

“Now kiss!”

Both ponies jumped as Cadance's voice startled them. They looked up just to see her glide down to the ground in front of them.

“What?”

“You know,” Cadance said, “Kiss.”

“Wha? Why would we do that?” The male said as he yanked the arrow out of his ass.

“Because,” Cadance stated, “I am the Princess of Love and I am telling you to kiss.”

Both of the ponies quickly traded a peck on the cheek. It wasn't much but it was definitely something. Cadance knew there was a spark there somewhere. It just had to be brought up and given some fuel. Hopefully this would help dig that up.

“Thank you,” Cadance said as she flew off, “Have a nice day.”

Cadance flew away from those two feeling like she had actually accomplished something. She smiled at the thought of those two finally making up. And it wasn't only the thought of all the less paperwork she would have to deal with. She flew over the city once again and scanned it for another couple of ponies. Instead of a couple she found two couples.

“Ooh,” She said to herself. “Bonus points!”

Cadance darted down to get closer to them. These four were in a busier part of town than the last two so she would have to be more careful with her shots. She glided through the air as she came up to them. Some of the ponies were already making remarks about her, but she couldn't let that stop her. She glided to a stop and hovered there as she lined up all her shots.

Four targets. Two stallions out in front, leading the four of them. Good. Bigger targets out front made it easier for her to hit. The two mares took up the back. They were chatting up a storm about something or another. She didn't care what. The only thing that mattered was that they hadn't seen her yet. And then the first two arrows were away.

The two stallions screamed in shock as their rears were hit with an arrow from the Princess of Love. The two mares screamed at an even higher pitch as their own rears were hit by a couple more arrows. By the time all the screaming was done they were all looking up at her. Cadance looked down upon them with a smile.

“Now kiss,” She said with a bit of a sultry tone.

The four of them looked on in silence. At first they were kind of annoyed, but now they were just . . . unsure. They all looked at one another and awkwardly did nothing. Cadance watched this with dwindling patience. She could tell there was love between these four. So why weren't they just kissing already?

“Just kiss already,” Cadance said after a few moments of the most awkward silence.

The four of them looked at one another and then they kissed. Cadance watched the whole thing unfold, but not in the way she had expected. She watched as both the stallions came up to one another and both the mares came up to each other. Cadance's eyes widened as she realized what was happening. As they all kissed, deeply and passionately, she could do nothing but watch.

“Okay,” Cadance said after a moment, “Thank you.”

Cadance was slowly coming to realize that many of her subjects were quite diverse when it came to kissing ponies, and the ponies they chose to kiss. And the next pair she found only further showed her that fact.

The next two ponies she found weren't even close to each other. She almost missed them, but there was that one thing about that. She couldn't explain it. It was just a feeling, and she knew she had to trust it. It lead her to a pony, a young mare, following a young stallion around. She must have followed him down a dozen streets and still she didn't even come close approaching him.

“Hmm. Perhaps she is afraid to approach him,” Cadance said. “I shall remedy that.”

Cadance flew on down to the young stallion and just stared at him for a moment. She used her wing to nudge him around and lead him down the way he came. He takes a few steps down that way and when he looks back she is gone. He looks back the way he came and finds himself face to face with the young mare. When the arrow hit him he was already screaming.

“Now kiss!” Cadance said from above.

“NOO!!!!!!”

Cadance watched as the entire demeanor of the seemingly timid young mare changed. Her timid smile widened to something some might call creepy. Her eyes pierced into him as if gazing into his very soul and she stared at him. She lunged at him like a hungry predator would pounced on prey.

“Why Princess? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!” The young stallion screamed as he ran away as fast his little legs could carry him.

“Where are you going?” The young mare shouted as she chased after him. “The Princess said it was okay. I wanna kiss you!”

Cadance watched them for a few moments until they were out of sight. “Ah, young love.”

Cadance returned later that night. She had an eventful day full of many ponies. She flew back up to the balcony and walked into the bedroom. Shining Armor was waiting for her.

“So, how was your day,” He asked somewhat mockingly.

“I learned a lot about ponies today.” Cadance said.

“Anything good,” Shining asked.

“I wouldn't say good, exactly,” Cadance replied, “Just interesting.”

Cadance gave him a quick recap of her day. Shining listened intently and nodded along with her words. Cadance started to realize that he wasn't listening.

“Are you even listening to me?”

“Yes, Dear,” Shining said, “But I have to know, how long you plan on staying in that outfit.”

Comments ( 3 )

:facehoof: Celestia damn it...

Nicely done

Honestly, these kind of scenes are funnier when timed right, instead of on the fly like what Cadence did. Such as.... (Play at 3:19)

The results of a Royal Wager unveil the outcomes of high-stakes bets and wagers, often associated with prestigious events or royal occasions. These results can encompass a range of activities, from traditional horse racing to modern-day sports and entertainment events where wagers are placed on predicted outcomes. Much like the anticipation that surrounds the announcement of PCSO Lotto Results in the Philippines, where individuals eagerly await the winning numbers to determine their fortunes, the results of a Royal Wager create a sense of excitement and intrigue among participants, reflecting the intersection of chance and entertainment in various cultural and social contexts.

Login or register to comment