• Published 11th Oct 2015
  • 422 Views, 17 Comments

Pathfinder - Cute H Unknownia



A bunch of ponies find themselves in the world of Pathfinder, RPG.

  • ...
3
 17
 422

Chapter 1: Getting Sucked In (Revolves Around Twilight)

Author's Note:

You don't have to read the list, its just there if you want it. :twilightsmile:

"It doesn't have to end this way." Twilight said.

"But it will!" Princess Celestia answered

"Mwahahahaha!"

And with that, Celestia flew away laughing, Thunder following her.

"No! I will return you to your old good self!" Twilight sighed.

Twilight trudged back to her palace, which looked a gloomy grey in the night.

"Spike, take a note." Twilight flopped into bed.

"Dear Princess Luna, its hard holding back Celestia, and I'm trying, with all my force, but I don't think I will stand much longer, Beware of-"

Twilight woke up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the thirteenth time Twilight had had that dream! and she really wanted to find out what Luna had to be careful about, but she had to get ready, today was the day that ponies would be coming in from all over Ponyville.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight was making bacon and eggs, everypony was bringing something to her palace for the morning, they were going to play Pathfinder , which was a role playing game.

Twilight checked the guest list, it read:

Rainbow Dash
Fluttershy
Applejack
Pinkie Pie
Rarity
Princess Celestia
Princess Luna
Princess Cadance
Shining Armor
The Cutie Mark Crusaders (Now Helping People Get Their Cutie Marks)
Silver Spoon
Diamond Tiara
The Cake Family
The Apple Family
All Of Fluttershy's Animals
Anyone The Guests Invite
Spike

Twilight figured Pinkie would be inviting a bunch of people, So she picked the largest room in the castle to have the party. The big room that wasn't decorated, at all.

She got 10 of her longest, nicest tables, and placed them all down in the room, she put a very beautiful table cloth on each one. Every table cloth was different, they all showed different things, some were decorated with her and her friends battles, some were decorated with ponies that they saw around town, but her favorite was one that showed every different place in Equestria.

Then, Twilight set out the food tables, which were where everypony could pick out their meal, those weren't quiet as fancy though.

Twilight draped the windows with fancy curtains, the curtains were decorated with old stories that once happened. None of them had so much as one false line on them.

Twilight lined the tables with utensils and plates, each one had a picture of the outline of a pony.

Everything was ready! Well, besides the ponies of course.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinkie came first, about 30 minutes early.

"Hi, your early," Twilight said.

"Well, I didn't wan't to be late!" Pinkie answered.

The two mares continued talking for a pretty long time, in fact, until there were 10 minutes until the party started.

Rainbow and Scootaloo came in, "Hey, whats up?" Rainbow asked.

"We were just chatting." Twilight answered. "You wanna join in?"

"Sure." Rainbow answered. "We're 10 minutes early anyways."

Soon Rarity, Sweetie Belle, Applejack, Apple Bloom, The Apple Family, Fluttershy, Fluttershy's pets, and the Cake Family had arrived as well.

They talked, and got their Pathfinder games out, they would combine all the games into one.

Ponies started pouring in, Celestia, Luna, Cadance, and Shining Armor came in, to find Twilight greet them.

"We are honored to be invited to this event." Princess Celestia said. The other three nodded.

Everyone was at the food tables, figuring out what to eat for breakfast.

Twilight chose a salad, and 3 pancakes. Pinkie chose 7 waffles, and a slice of cake. Rainbow chose 50 cookies, and two pieces of cake. Applejack chose a waffle, and some salad, Rarity chose 3 pancakes (without syrup so her hooves wouldn't get dirty) and a salad, and Fluttershy chose salad, and a pancake.

They all sat down around each other. The eating and the playing were separate because Twilight didn't want the games to get dirty.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, so guys, what d'ya wanna talk about?" Asked Rainbow

"Well, I've been working on a shape-shifting spell." Twilight said. "It shape-shifts you for as long as you want"

"Coolsies!" Exclaimed Pinkie.

"Well, on the farm we're getting ready for the apple cider sellin'." Applejack said.

"Sassy Saddles is running my boutique well." Rarity added on to the conversation.

"I've figured out a recipe for a new and improved pet food!" Fluttershy said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ponies continued eating and talking, but they didn't know what was coming.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ponies finished up eating, and started to play pathfinder. There was a paper that showed everypony at the party, it read:


Storyteller: Princess Cadance
1: Shining Armor
2: Princess Celestia
3: Princess Luna
4: Princess Twilight
5: Rarity
6: Rainbow Dash
7: Fluttershy
8: Applejack
9: Pinkie Pie
10: Spike
11: Lyra Heartstrings
12: Bon Bon
13: Vinyl Scratch
14: Octavia
15: Colgate
16: Scootaloo
17: Apple Bloom
18: Sweetie Belle
19: Button Mash
20: Babs Seed
21: Silver Spoon
22: Diamond Tiara
23: Big Mac
24: Granny Smith
25: Apple Fritter
26: Apple Cobbler
27: Brayburn
28: Mrs.Cake
29: Mr.Cake
30: Moon dancer

Everypony took their seats, but before they began to play, Twilight had an important message.

"Hello, I am host and Princess, Twilight Sparkle. I just have a few announcements to make before we move on to the games." Twilight said " Firstly, that I don't want you to fight about the game, for Celestia's sake, your in the princess of friendship's castle!" Murmurs went through the crowd. "And secondly, that I am planning on something, I'm having a friend of the year every year, but you'll have to wait 6 months until new years!

And then everypony started playing, the story line seemed to be about a village, it was a small village named Sandyville, and it was constantly getting attacked by trolls and giants! The ponies had to stop the trolls and giants from attacking and wrecking the village! They were asking witnesses what they saw.

Suddenly, everypony got sucked into the game.