• Published 10th Oct 2015
  • 381 Views, 0 Comments

My Little Donkey and the Stork's Dream - Catkitty



Are fairytales for foals just fairytales? What can Sunny expect from looking for a legendary land, and for the friendship? History of a young donkey who never stopped dreaming.

  • ...
 0
 381

II - Be polite

One winter morning Sunny got up. He went to his parents.

"Beinvĩti, mama, papa!" he said with joy.

"Hello, Mom, Dad!" he said with joy.

"Beinvĩtû sûn!" the parents responded and kissed an already grown up jack.

"Hello, son!" the parents responded and kissed an already grown up jack.

They ate the breakfast.

"Bein, sûn. Duemû ge er o lovouriu," mom said when the helpful teenager cleaned up after a meal.

"Well, sonny. We have to go to work," mom said when the helpful teenager cleaned up after a meal.

"Comliu, mama! Comliu, papa!" the son shouted after kissing their parents.

"Bye, Mom! Bye, Dad!" the son shouted after kissing their parents.

"Nẽ taird se o x̧colê!" dad advised.

"Do not be late for school!" dad advised.

"Bein!"

"Fine!"

"Si bonû. Ogit ialtreu," the mum ordered.

"Be polite. Help others," the mum ordered.

"I guḑ se protar mõd," the dad added while leaving.

"And enjoy the world," the dad added while leaving.

"Naturalemĩit!" said the son and rushed to read about ponies.

"Naturally!" said the son and rushed to read about ponies.

He came on time to school. He survived the breaks. On the lessons he was helpful and the best. He came back home.

"Halo, mama! Halo, papa!" he shouted when he came in.

"Hi, Mom! Hi, Dad!" he shouted when he came in.

He heard nothing.

"Mama? Papa?" Still nothing.

"Mom? Dad?" Still nothing.

"Mama?! Papa?! Mama? Papa?! Võid este?!" There was no answer to those words shouted by the poor donkey running around all over the house in anxiety.

"Mom?! Dad?! Mom?! Dad?! Where are you?!" There was no answer to those words shouted by the poor donkey running around all over the house in anxiety.

The words "Be polite. Help others. And enjoy the world", were the last words he heard from his parents.

They disappeared forever. Sunny initially despaired. "I'm a big colt, though. I can handle it,"- he thought later. He kept caring of the house. He kept going to school. He was still ridiculed, but then he had no one to cheer him up. After several months of solitude Sunny had enough. Characters from books were his only companion. "There's nothing for me here! I'm going to look for Equestria. There I'll be accepted," he said finally. He packed the bare essentials (including supply of carrots). He went out and closed the door behind him.