• Published 9th Oct 2015
  • 17,527 Views, 584 Comments

If The Emperor was in Equestria - The Warmaster



I went to Comicon as the Emperor. I get sent to Equestria. IN THE GOLDEN THRONE!

  • ...
97
 584
 17,527

Chapter One: I have alot to complain about

Celestia's POV



I was sitting on my throne, content with my life. The sun had just been raised, and it was going to be a beautiful day. Then the guard burst in.

"Your highness! I'm sorry to interrupt, but we found something under the castle!" He reported, giving me a salute. I sighed, before putting down my morning coffee and getting up.

"Alright, lead the way." I ordered, and he nodded, before turning back and walking down the halls. I followed, and he led me to the bottom of the castle, in it's basement. A hole was broken in one section of the dark and damp room. Inside was a hallway, small, but made out of pure gold. I walked forward, my guards flanking me, as I stared at the Grand hallway.

When we arrived at the end of the hallway, we were greeted by the rotting corpse of a bipedal creature sitting on a golden throne, with golden skulls decorating it, and faded parchments lined the stairs. I stared at it in awe, the sheer beauty of it enthralling. Then something sounded out.

"Abo-abo- ABOUT FUCKING TIME. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to find me in this damn mountain. Wait. Are you a horse? Sigh. Guess I'll have to wait another millenia." A deep voice echoed. I jumped back, startled. I searched around the room for the source of the voice, but could not find anything. My gaze fell back to the skeleton.

"He....Hello?" I asked, and the voice spoke back.

"Wait. You speak? A horse? Oh this is just wonderful. I'm on a planet of talking horses. What next, a world of sentient shit?"

"Uh, what's wrong with my species?" I asked, a glare settling on my face.

"I was hoping for a human, but I guess you will have to do. Now then, as for greetings, ahem. Hello, I'm The Emperor, and welcome to my golden home of nothingness. Now, you have one minute to explain who you are before I shit out a Warp storm over this planet." The voice replied, and I raised an eyebrow.

"I am Princess Celestia, Co ruler of the nation of Equestria. I demand you show yourself at once!" I answered, gazing around the room.

"First of all, is it not obvious? I'm the fucking skeleton on the throne. And also, you? Order me? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But no, seriously, you can't tell me to do shit. Then again, I literally can't do anything. Sigh." The skeleton laughed, and I stared at it in horror.

"What?! But how can a skeleton think?! How can it talk for that matter?!" I asked, confused.

"To tell you the truth, I have no idea. But this damn throne keeps me alive, so I have to suffer through this. Also, there's an unbearable itch on my nose. Don't know how that works either." The Emperor replied.

"Well, I see we will need to have this conversation another time, as much as I want some answers. I suppose it will have to wait until I can get my fellow princesses. Goodbye for now." I said, and turned away.

"Wait. At least leave me someone to talk with. I have been stuck here with no one to talk to for thousands of years. It gets very boring and lonely here." The Emperor said. I sighed, then motioned to one of my guards.

"Arrow Breaker, please stay and keep him company until I return. I have important things to do." I ordered, and the pegasus nodded before turning back to the throne.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Arrow Breaker's POV

I look up at the skeleton. "So, what's up?" I asked.

"I have so much to complain about. First of all, why am I here? Second, why is only one of my eyes like his? Third...." He droned on as I facehoofed. This was going to be a long day.....






÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Luna's POV

I sighed as somepony knocked on the door. I slowly got up out of bed and crawled over to the door. I opened it, and looked up to see Celestia staring at me.

"Sis....why art thou waking us at this time of day?" I asked, groggy.

"Luna, I have just discovered an unknown alien creature down in the basement. We need to gather you and the Element Bearers. Now." She answered, pulling me up off the floor with her magic. I stared at her quizzically.

"An alien? But sis, why would an alien take residence in our basement?" I questioned. She shrugged.

"I take it he was there since before the castle was made. He said he was stuck in there for millennia. But come on. We got to get Princess Twilight and her friends. They are more well equipped to handle a first greeting. Now get your flank up and get moving!" She replied, shaking me around in the telekinetic field surrounding me.

"Fine! Fine! I'm awake!" I shouted, and she released me, resulting in me plopping onto the floor. She smiled.

"Good. Now then, let's go." I followed her out the door and into the halls.


÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Twilight's POV


"Twilight! A letter from the Princess!" Spike called, and I looked over at him.

"She hasn't sent me a letter in a while. Wonder what this is about?" I asked myself, before trotting down the hall to his room. I still hadn't gotten used to this castle, though the giant tree in the main room did make it a bit....homier. I looked into Spike's room to see him holding a letter in front of me,

"Let's see..... Dear Twilight....yada yada.... I require you at Canterlot at once.... a new species was discovered?! Oh boy, a first encounter! Spike, let's get the girls. The princess wants us to greet a new species!" I shouted in glee. Spike rolled his eyes, before following me out the door.

Author's Note:

Well, hope you like this! This is mostly a way to escape boredom while I wait for the Shadow War to start. I will try to update regularly, but it won't be that often.