• Published 14th Jan 2016
  • 1,338 Views, 0 Comments

Equestria Girls (New Timeline Version) - Jongoji245



Even in an alternate timeline, some things never change. When Twilight's crown is stolen, she has to get it back from an unknown world in three days. Fortunately, she won't have to complete here journey alone.

  • ...
8
 0
 1,338

Epilogue

Back at the Pony World, with the hour now upon them, they could only wait a few more moments to tell whether their friend has returned or not. Rainbow Dash paced around the room, while some laid on the floor. They turned their attention once again when the surface of the mirror glowed. Having seen a sledgehammer soar through the mirror, they parted away, should another heavy object go through the room.

An object did enter the room, but she didn’t fly. Rather, she wobbled on her hind legs before catching herself on her forelegs.

“Twilight!” They all greeted before walking up to her before Spike appeared as well, walking on all fours.

“Spikey-Wikey!” Rarity ran up and hugged the dragon

“You've got your crown!” Said Rainbow Dash

“I knew you could do it!” Said Pinkie Pie as she squeezed Twilight in a big bear hug.

Applejack teared up, “Oh, we were so worried.”

“The world you went to,” - Celestia walked towards her student - “is it alright?”

Twilight looked behind, touching the glass as she looked at her reflection. “I think they’ll be fine. I left them in good hands.
Rainbow Dash and Rarity looked at each other.

“What are hands?” Asked the rainbow maned Pegasus.

Twilight and Spike giggled before they walked out of the room and towards their room. Her friends, brother, and in-law joined them as they
began to ask questions related to her adventure.

“Where did you stay?” asked Fluttershy.

“What did they wear?” asked Rarity.

“Did ya have fun?” asked Pinkie

“What'd ya eat?” asked Applejack, though Twilight was a little hesitant to answer.

“Would ya say she's just as awesome as me?” Asked Rainbow Dash as she spun in the air.

Twilight hung her head, the sleep getting the best of her. “I wanna tell you all everything, I do, but I'm just so exhausted from all the dancing.”

“Dancing?!” They all exclaimed.

Once again, Twilight wasn’t paying attention when she bumped into somepony. Looking up, Twilight saw the same familiar Pegasus stallion from when she arrived at the Crystal Empire three days ago.

He grabbed her hoof and pulled her up.

“We've really got to stop bumping into each other like this.”

Hearing that once again, the Princess of Friendship blushed as she watched the guard resume his patrol, not even noticing the others, including his commanding officer, see him walk down the hall.

“Who was that?” Twilight asked.

“I believe that’s Flash Sentry.” - Answered Shining Armor - “If I recall, he did help you guys save Canterlot during the Changeling Invasion. He's a new member of the castle guard for the moment.”

“Why?” - Cadence eyed Twilight in a sly manner - “Do you know him?”

Twilight turned around slightly, enough to show a seductive look in her eyes, “Not exactly.”

Applejack easily figured this out before she cooed, “Somepony's got a crush on the new guy!”

“No. No, I don't.” Twilight rebuked in a shaky tone, getting more attention from Rarity.

“She does! She absolutely does!”

Twilight shuffled her legs faster, moving ahead of the fashion designer. “Don't be ridiculous. I don't even know him. He just…”

“Totally reminds you of a guy you met in the other world who played guitar in a band, formed a resistance group in elementary school, was a good friend to a few duplicates to one of our own, and helped you run for princess of the big dance, and then asked you to dance at that dance, then used a mechanical object to save former good friend from being ribbons, and then you asked him to dance with you again?!” - With such a big answer comes an equal intake of air, inflating her diaphragm like a balloon before answering - “Right?”

Twilight and Spike looked at each other, as her duplicate made a similar dead right assumption.

Spike raised a claw, “How did you know that?”

“Just a hunch!” She answered before hopping away to her room.

The others merely chuckled at Pinkie’s answer while Twilight wrapped a hoof around Spike, looking upward beyond the crystal ceilings, wondering what the other world would be like without her short presence.


Back at the Human World, the Fall Formal was all over. A majority of students and their guests, plumb tuckered out, began walking to their cars. But the night was still one to talk about, with the demons and technicolored deathray. To their parents, it would be hard to believe; evidence such as a destroyed foyer, a cracked wall, and most of all a crater caused by three humans turned demons will be hard to explain to the Board of Education, let alone the police.

Flash and First Base could only watch as a tow truck lifted their torn car onto the platform, using a chain to keep it whole. The Mane Five, Maximals and Cogsworth watched the ordeal as well before Pinkie Pie hopped over to the Athlete.

“Don’t worry Flashy, you can ride with us.”

Rainbow Dash looked at the damage foyer and crater in the front, wondering, “This is gonna take a long while to repair isn’t it?”

“Well, for the crater, that can be filled up with concrete,” - Applejack pointed to the cracked bricks on the right wing - “the wall would be the quickest to fix. The foyer is what would take the longest.”

“Maybe with the construction crew alone, but with a little help from all of us, anything is possible.” Rarity added.

A majority of them stepped foot on the asphalt of the parking lot. First Base noticed his brother taking one last look at the statue.

“Don’t worry, your secret’s safe with us.”

“What secret” Flash looked down.

“C’mon, Flash.” - First Base nudged his brother’s shoulder - “You love Twilight, we all know that. Even if she is, in fact, a magical horse, you can’t stop that feeling. How you want to press her soft lips on yours. Come on, admit it! It’s gonna be the-”

With one motion, Flash stuffed First Base in the trunk of Pinkie’s smart car, slamming the tailgate. That still didn’t stop the Freshman from unlatching the window and said, “It… was… Worth it!”

The others couldn’t help but laugh even more as Flash tensed his shoulders a little before entering the car.


Back at Discord’s Dimension, Discord was on top of the chessboard dancing the electric shuffle, laughing at his victory. His daughter supporting her disconnected head on one hoof.

“Oh don’t be so sore, Screwball! Besides, you had your King and rooks as OC’s, and as we all know, OC’s are naturally terribly written and are doomed to destruction.” - Discord looked behind him, or to be exact, us - “Only a few survive to be memorable. Overall, I enjoyed our little game, I hope we get to play it again sometime.”

With a snap of his fingers, the draconequus dressed in a nightgown, holding a Fluttershy Pillow Pet on the lion arm, using his bird arm to stretch his goat horn over his scalp before making it floppy.

“Good night…” He said with a yawn as he walked upstairs.

Screwball placed her head on her shoulders, looking down at the chessboard once again, seeing the winning team go to their cars.

"You know, since we have super powers now," - the human Rainbow Dash sat on her motorcycle - "we need a new name for my band."

"You mean our band right?" asked Rarity.

"Yeah, our band." Putting on her helmet, Rainbow drove off towards her home, shortly being joined on the road by the others.

As they left, the chaos pony watched as Cogsworth approached his mother’s car before lifting a fully formed hand over the board.

“No grudges…” She chuckled before opening her hand, releasing a small gem.

Just as Cogsworth was a few meters away from the car, he felt something land hard on his crotch. Looking down he saw a black amulet with a red gem at the center. The upper sculpting appeared to be three demon-like creatures roaring to the left, right, and towards him. The mechanic lifted it up, noticing a little stream of smoke coming out of the center beast.

“Cogsworth?”

With one breath, he dowsed out the smoke and placed the amulet in his pocket. “Coming, Mom.”


Thirty-three miles southwest, another Formal was ending. But unlike what happened in Estes Park, the one on Longmont was much more sour. True the occasion was held at a mansion, but looks don’t cover inner beauty. Each guest leaving the mansion was bickering and cursing at each other, from relationships to even opinions that didn’t matter much before. Such banter has left them a trail slowly resonating back to the mansion, up the stairs and to the main loft. Watching from behind the window was a woman with yellow-orange hair reaching down beyond her waist. Holding a glass of champagne, she merely watched the bickering crowds leave as the smoke seeped into a red jewel wrapped around her neck. Behind her, servants were hard at work at clean up, while also shying away from their managers.

One servant was about to take away a plate with three gourmet tacos.

“Hey” - whined a voice, startling the servant to turn around to an ocean blue girl with deeper aqua colored hair frowning at her - “I was about to finish those.”

“Y-yes, Mistress Sonata.” The servant quivered, stepping back before colliding with another of the house mistresses, a violet pink woman with deep violet hair with green blue streaks. This one merely glared at her - “I’m sorry Mistress Aria.” she whimpers before running as fast as she could.

“At least the food was good.” - Said Sonata as she took a bite of gourmet taco before Aria smacked the plate aside - “Hey! That was good food!”

“That is fast food barely worth the effort. I'm sick of fast food.” - Aria looked at her pendant - “I need a meal. Ugh! I wish we'd never been banished to this awful place!”

“We’ve been over this, Aria.” - The mistress at the window turned around, showing half closed eyes - “The energy in this world isn't the same as in Equestria. We can only gain so much power here.”

“Come on, Adagio!” - Aria inched up to her sister, looking furious - “Even you have to admit that you hate it here.”

“Really?” - Adagio took a sip from her glass, sarcastically adding - “I love it here!”

“For realsies?” - Adagio’s eyes shifted to her ditzy sister pointing her thumb at the servants - “Because I think this place is the worst.”

Aria slapped both hands on the table, “I think you're the worst, Sonata.”

“Oh, yeah? Well, I think you're-!”

“Ergh!” - Adagio groans before turning around, trying to ignore her sister’s own banter - “I'll say one thing,” - She applied more pressure to the glass, slowly cracking it between her fingers - “being stuck here with them isn't making this world any more bearable.”

Finishing that Adagio clenched her fist, lodging several pieces of glass into her flesh. The lead butler approached her with a medical kit. Taking out the forceps, he pried out a piece from her palm. He prepares the gauze when he and his mistress noticed something off. The wound isn’t oozing, in fact, it appeared that it wasn’t there.

Adagio heard a slight hum, looking down at her pendant to see that is glowing on its own. She gasped before turning around to her sisters, who also had their pendants glowing.

She began to feel something that she had not felt in ages, “Do you feel that?! Do you know what that is?!”

Sonata and Aria looked at each other, they can feel the same thing, but merely answered with, “I 'unno.”

Flustered, Adagio grabbed them by the collars of their dresses. “It's Equestrian magic!”

“But this world doesn't have Equestrian magic.” Aria rebuttled before she and Sonata were tossed aside.

“Doesn’t it?” Asked Sonata

Adagio walked towards the window once again, chuckling as she drew a toothy grin. She opened her eyes once again, time her pupils were slits.

“It does now…”

Author's Note:

And so finishes off The New Timeline redux of the first Equestria Girls movie. Thank you very much for reading it.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment