• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 10,598 Views, 901 Comments

SPD Emergency - cyberlord4444



Meet Anubis "Doggie" Cruger, head of SPD, SPD Shadow Ranger, founder of the Equestrian Royal Guard, former human-wait, what were those last 2?

  • ...
29
 901
 10,598

PreviousChapters Next
Case 34: Where are Wiz and Boomstick When you Need Em?

“So, would somepony tell me why I wasn’t alerted to their being a new displaced until a whole day and a half after he got here!?” Twilight asked angrily.

“Same reason I didn’t introduce you to Deadpool,” Cruger said as he flicked through a holographic display on his morpher, “didn’t want you to go through another Pinkie Sense incident.”

“Besides, he’s been too busy kicking SPD booty!” Pinkie added, handing her friend a cupcake.

“Well, that’s about to change,” Cruger said as he closed his morpher and looked at the stands she had set up.

“So you think,” Gilgamesh smirked. “Oh and Celestia and Luna, nice to finally see you both. Quite fetching, as always. Especially you, Lulu,” he finished with a wink.

“Okay, now I have another reason to smack ya,” Cruger said as he opened a portal, “now if you don’t mind, let’s do this somewhere without potential collateral damage.”

As he and Gilgy stepped through the portal, followed by a couple of surveillance drones to transmit the fight back, Pinkie and Twilight headed to the commentator’s box. As they settled in, Celestia turned to her sister, “My my Luna, I didn’t know you were a fast worker.”

“Silence thy tongue,” Luna replied blushing.

“You always did like the ones who had more muscles than a clam bake.”

Luna simply slumped in her seat, turning redder than a tomato. Luckily for her, holographic screens appeared showing an SPD logo and Pinkie’s voice sounded out over the speakers, accompanied by some rather epic sounding music. “Alright fillies and gentlecolts, it’s what you’ve been waiting for. These two legendary leaders have massive experience leading troops against incredible odds, but they’re no slouches in doing a little dirty work themselves either!”

“They’ve faced against giant monsters, massive armies, and beings that could be considered gods, but now they face their greatest challenge, each other,” Twilight continued.

“Gilgamesh, Combat Incarnate.”

“And Commander Cruger, the Shadow Ranger.”

“I’m Pinkie and she’s Twilight, and it’s our job to commentate and see who will win this Awesome Showdown! Ha! You can’t sue us for that, ScrewAttack!”

Just as the music ended Rainbow Dash smirked. “Finally. It’s time to see that jerk get put in his place.”

“Is he really all that, Rainbow?” Applejack asked. “Ah mean, Ah know he’s one of them Displaced fellers, but it sounds pretty crazy ta think he could take ya all on at once.”

“Well, he’s certainly no gentleman that’s for sure,” Rarity replied, “although I have to admit, that scarf of his is quite lovely.”

“And, um, he can’t be all that bad. Not if he’s got such a nice friend,” Fluttershy added as she continued to scratch Enkidu behind the ears who moaned contently as he leaned into her fingers.

“Doesn’t matter. He’s about to get what’s coming to him,” Dash smirked.

“Somehow I doubt that Rainbow. I mean he did pretty much pummel A-Squad like you all were nothing and managed to deflect a spell of mine to Dusk. Lets not count Gilgy out just yet when the fight’s yet to start especially since underestimating someone like him can be very dangerous if we had to fight someone similar to him for any reason.” PRINCESS HEART stated.

“Considering that he can bend the rules of reality as easily as Lady Pinkie,” said Fetch, “and it took a nuclear detonation to even make him blink, the Commander has his work cut out for him.”

“Well then I suppose we’ll see when it does.” Dash retorted.

“For those watching at home the rules are simple,” Pinkie began. “This is a one-on-one match, with no help from the outside. All abilities and weapons are free for both fighters.”

“The battle ends when one side forfeits, is knocked unconscious, or is otherwise incapacitated,” Twilight added. “Killing is illegal and dismemberment is discouraged. Medical staff is on standby if things get too out of hand.”

“Our combatants are free to begin whenever they wish! It’s time for an Awesome Showdown!!!!”

“Well, time to see if you’re really as much as you say you are,” Gilgamesh said, cracking his knuckles. “If nothing else, this’ll give me a chance to show off what I can really do.” He began before crossing his arms. He then swept them out to the side before bringing his hands together and extending them. “Henshin!” he shouted as he turned them, causing a bright light to emanate from his body. When it receded his appearance had changed drastically, switching out the faceguard for a red hood, horned helmet, and kabuki paint. His armor was now predominantly grey with parts of it being neon green and shining. The two biggest changes were the four extra arms and the jump in height from eight feet to twelve. “Oh, and just so we’re clear, this is my final form. No Frieza jokes here.”

______________________________________________________________________

“Wait, what!? He’s had something like this up his sleeve the whole time!?” Dash shouted.

PRINCESS HEART smirked when Gilgamesh did that. “See what I mean Dash?”

Dash grumbled a bit with her arms folded when HEART said that. “Fine so it might not be so easy then. Still, it will be interesting to see what Commander Cruger can do against him.”



“These readings can’t be right” said Fetch with a worried look on his face as he looked at his handheld monitor. “His power tripled?”

______________________________________________________________________

“Cool, SPD Emergency!” As Cruger finished Morphing and drew his sword, he chuckled, “By the way, unlike the original Cruger, that old meme does apply to me.”

“Oh is that so? Well, it’s a good thing I’m not done setting up,” Gilgamesh replied before taking a familiar hand sign. “Kage Bushin-no-Jutsu!” A large puff of smoke came, obscuring him. When it disappeared there were several more present, each wielding a different weapon or power. One held two machine guns, two submachine guns, and two rocket launchers while another held six katanas. Two took battle stances back to back, one cloaked in a violet aura with glowing red eyes and growling menacingly, the other surrounded by a blue aura with white shining eyes and a neutral look on his face. One inhaled deeply, causing and electric force to crackle around him, while the one next to him produced six metal balls that spun rapidly in his palms. One clenched its fists tightly, causing its whole body to turn black, while the last one levitated before being cloaked in flames.

“Now, let’s see what you’ve got!” the eight of them shouted simultaneously as music began to play.

“Oh, this is gonna be so cool,” Spike commented.

“FIGHT!” a deep voice shouted from nowhere.

The battle was underway, the firearm Gilgamesh unleashing a storm of lead and rockets while the sword Gilgamesh dashed forwards, weapons at the ready.

“Looks like I gotta go fast, Pursuit Mode, Henshin!” With a flash of light, Cruger shifted into his Kamen Rider like form and dodged the flurry of attacks before drawing his weapon. After sending a few shots at the gun Gilgamesh, forcing him to take cover, he straightened it out into a billy club and clubbed sword Gilgamesh over the head, causing him to reel back. As he recovered, Cruger removed the Shift Car from his brace and installed it into the Siren Striker, causing it to flash. “Hissatsu, Full Throttle: Smash Pursuit” The rod glowed red and Cruger hit Sword Gilgamesh with it twice, causing a red X to appear briefly before the Sword Gilgamesh vanished in a puff of smoke.

The Gun Gilgamesh came out from cover and fired, forcing Cruger to take cover himself. Cruger shifted his weapon into gun form and shot a few semi-blind shots at him, then reinserted the Shift Car. “Hissatsu, Full Throttle: Shot Pursuit” The barrel of the gun glowed blue as a blue ring formed around the end. As Cruger pointed the gun towards the Gun Gilgamesh, the ring shot off and expanded, enveloping the Gun Gilgamesh and freezing him in place, allowing Cruger to blast him with a massive blue energy bolt. After the explosion the clone disappeared in puff of smoke.

“Ha, so it looks like the Ranger can Rider as well!” Steel Ball Gilgamesh said.

“But this isn’t over by a long shot!” the Burning Gilgamesh added. In a flash of light each of the clones now had their own guns and rocket launchers hovering next to them, while also having a katana in each hand. The exceptions was the Steel Ball Gilgamesh, who also had the swords hovering around him. “WE’LL JUST ADD WHATEVER YOU DESTROY TO OUR OWN POWER!” they all shouted. In addition to that they all cast Mighty Guard on themselves, buffing every area of their stats.

The Dark Gilgamesh dashed forwards at surprising speed, firing bullets and rockets as he did, before swinging wildly at Cruger, each slash leaving a trail of violet fired. Cruger managed to dodge the swing and deflect or dodged the projectiles. Dark Gilgamesh brought one sword down for an overhead strike, which Cruger managed to sidestep. The aftereffects told him that was the right decision as the blade cut a miles-long gash into the earth, and deep enough that he couldn’t see the bottom.

He moved to retaliate only for three objects to hit him in the back, almost seeming to try and drill through his body and with enough force to send him into the air. The pain stopped and he looked down to see three steel balls fall back into the sand, still spinning before rocketing back towards Steel Ball Gilgamesh, who caught them easily. While he was still recovering Dark Gilgamesh dispersed his swords and cupped his hands. “MESSATSU!” he shouted before thrusting his hands forwards and unleashing a building sized beam of violet energy.

“Breach Mode!” Cruger shouted just before the shot connected. As the beam faded, Cruger reappeared in a large silver power suit, with various glowing panels, “Who wants some?”

The Black Gilgamesh replied by launching into the air before swinging all six of its blades down, somehow all black as well. Cruger blocked the attack, and a massive shockwave of force emanated from the blow, causing a crater to from underneath him and send sand and wind in all directions.

“That all you got?” Cruger asked before delivering an uppercut to Black Gilgamesh’s chin. As he recovered, a few latches on the suit’s right forearm released, and the fist started hammering in place like a jackhammer. Cruger then hit Black Gilgamesh with it several times, before deploying a chainsaw from his left arm and finishing him with it. Once again, the Gilgamesh disappeared in a puff of smoke. “Running out of decoys!” boasted.

In response the Light and Dark Gilgamesh’s positioned themselves right next to him, dispersing their weapons as they, and all the other Gilgamesh’s, turned black as well.

“METSU!” the dark one shouted, just as the light one shouted “SHIN!” Both shoved three fists straight into the stomach of the power armor, managing to actually lift him off the ground. Both then drove their other three fists into his chin before jumping upwards. “SHORYUKEN!” they both cried simultaneously, the combined attack powerful enough to send the armored Ranger shooting upwards. Within seconds he was no longer visible.

After a few seconds, a portal opened and Cruger stepped out, armor severely dented but otherwise operational. “Looks like I’ll need a more subtle hand with you two, Spectre Mode!” As the light died down, Cruger reappeared in an all black Haloesq suit of armor covered in various pouches, with a collapsed sniper rifle on his back and a set of claw blades retracted into his gauntlets. Cruger pulled a set of smoke grenades from one of the pouches and tossed them on the ground, enveloping the area in thick smoke.

All of the clones responded by grabbing their scarves, flicking their wrists to transform them into dragon-like wings, and taking to the skies. The Burning Gilgamesh then waved one of his hands, causing a gale to pick up and clear the smoke. To their surprise, Cruger was nowhere to be seen. Before they could start looking for him though, the Light Gilgamesh’s head exploded before it disappeared in a puff of smoke. They turned to see that Cruger was lying on a hill, sniper rifle in hand.

Dark Gilgamesh growled and brought its arms back before rapidly thrusting them forwards, unleashing a massive barrage and spread of violet fireballs at the sniper. When they hit, Cruger popped like the balloon it actually was. Dark Gilgamesh landed to see what happened, but all he found were scraps of rubber. Before Dark Gilgamesh could find out where he had gone, a knife erupted from his throat. He disappeared in a familiar puff of smoke, revealing Cruger retracting a hidden blade.

Blazing Gilgamesh took on Dark Gilgamesh’s aura, while Steel Ball and Electric Gilgamesh took on Light Gilgamesh’s arua. The two light colored ones shot forwards, but Steel Ball reached him first. Cruger tossed a couple of flashbang grenades at him, but they were intercepted by two of the steel balls, sending them away before they exploded. He threw another two straight at Cruger, who ducked under before dashing forwards and sinking his wrist claws into his chest. Surprisingly, they didn’t go all the way through, stopping at his skin. Cruger noticed that the clone was spinning the last two balls against his wrist, and it was somehow tightening his skin enough that Cruger’s claws couldn’t pierce it. The clone quickly grabbed him with its other four free arms.

Before Cruger could pull himself free he felt his body start to go numb. He looked past Steel Ball Gilgamesh and saw Electric Gilgamesh’s thrusting his swords into the ground, causing a current to spread out in all directions, and raced up Cruger’s body. Blazing Gilgamesh then pulled all six of his arms back, tornadoes of fire spinning around his wrists. “HOLY FIRESTORM!” he shouted as he thrust them forwards, causing a funnel of flame the size of a mountain to shoot at Cruger and Steel Ball, it’s speed covering the hundred yard distance in less than a second and engulfing them both.

Before it could hit, Cruger surrounded himself in a blue aura, allowing him to slip through Steel Ball Gilgamesh’s hands and sink into the ground, causing Steel Ball Gilgamesh to be hit by the full force of the attack. Once the attack had subsided, revealing a scorched but still standing Steel Ball Gilgamesh and a completely glassed desert, Cruger reemerged from the ground a few meters away. “Looks like I’ll have to take care of those balls if I want to take you down, Sheriff Mode!” This time Cruger reappeared in something similar to his usual form, only with a dark blue duster instead of the chest armor, and his helmet now had a few additional pieces that made it look like he was wearing a stetson. Cruger brushed back the lower part of the duster to reveal a pair of futuristic looking revolvers, which he then used to shoot the steel balls into pieces. Once the last ball was no longer able to reinforce Steel Ball Gilgamesh’s defence, he started shooting at him at gattling like speed. Once Steel Ball Gilgamesh resembled a sculpture made of swiss cheese and puffed into smoke, Cruger twirled his pistols before holstering them.

Electric Gilgamesh charged, throwing all six of the steels balls now in his possession before summoning his blades, which both turned black and arced with electricity. Cruger smirked before turning intangible again, only for the blades to somehow strike him, sending him tumbling back.

“Wh-What!?” he stuttered.

Electric Gilgamesh smirked as he continued to rapidly slash his opponent. “Guess you need to do some more reading. The black power coating us both now? It’s Armament Haki!” he exclaimed before stopping for a moment to inhale deeply, the electricity crackling even more intensely. “Sunlight Yellow OVERDRIVE SLASH!” he shouted as he slashed at Cruger with blinding speed before unleashing one last powerful hit with all six of his blades, sending Cruger into the air. This was followed second later by six steel balls hitting him in the chest, grinding on his armor, just before Blazing Gilgamesh appeared in front of him. “Fire Blast!” he shouted before unleashing a kanji shaped blast of fire that exploded as it hit Cruger dead on, sending him shooting towards the ground.

“Dimension Magic counts as a Logia, good to know,” Cruger said as he coughed, “but I think it’s time for me to get up close and personal, Strike Mode!” This time, Cruger was dressed in a dark blue gi with shin guards and gauntlets. After bouncing on his toes a few times, Cruger shot forward faster than the normal eye could track, stopping just in front of Blazing Gilgamesh. Both of them drew their fists back before sending out a super fast barrage of punches while calling out a battlecry. “Tubatubatubatubatubatubatubatubatubatubatuba.”

“DORARARARARARARARARARARARARARA!” Gilgamesh shouted back.

The punches each reverberated outwards, each as loud as a cannon blast, before both managed a cross-counter on each other’s faces, sending them both sliding backwards.

“Wait, did you really just reference Big Band?” Gilgamesh asked.

“What, he’s awesome.”

“I’m not complaining, just surprised.”

“Well, time for you to go poof,” Cruger said before charging back in and unleashing a massive uppercut.

Blazing Gilgamesh met the attack with an overhead strike, both attacks connecting. “Not that eas-!” he began before noticing Cruger’s other hand positioned against his chest in a familiar stance. “Oh no,” was all he managed to say before being hit by a devastating one-inch-punch. Blazing Gilgamesh flew backwards several yards before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

The last Gilgamesh went flaming as it summoned his katanas. He then let them go only for them to hover in the air around him before summoning six giant and unique blades. “Time to finish this!”

“Agreed. By the way, I’ve been waiting to use this particular form for over a thousand years, mind if I change the music?”

“Sure,” he replied as he cut off his own music. “I can give you that much, I suppose.”

“Thank you kindly, SWAT MODE!” Cruger’s form was quite impressive. It was based on his base form, but that was where the similarities ended. He had a black trenchcoat under an even thicker set of chest armor. He also had armor on his shins and forearms, as well as a rectangular device on his left arm. The lights on his helmet had popped out to deploy a set of communications gear and cameras. His trusty sword, which wasn’t present in his other alternate forms, hung on his left hip, and he had an assault rifle on his right.

“Game Theory? You sure have a strange way of putting things together,” Gilgamesh commented before taking his battle stance.

“Not my fault it’s awesome,” Cruger said before drawing his blaster, “now hold still so I can shoot you.” With that, Cruger shot a stream of laser bolts at Gilgamesh, which he managed to deflect with his blades.

“Did you really think theses were for show?” he asked before the guns and rocket launchers fired back. The steel balls shot towards Cruger as well before veering off at odd angles, swarming like a group of angry bees. Cruger ducked down and activated the device on his wrist, which deployed into an energy riot shield which blocked all the projectiles. While behind the shield, Cruger flicked a switch on his blaster, which caused it to extend into a sniper rifle, which he then used to return fire.

Gilgamesh deflected the blasts as he walked forwards, then pointed one of the swords at Cruger. “Firaja!” A massive pillar of fire erupted under Cruger, extending high into the sky, before he pointed another of his swords at his opponent. “Aeroga!” he shouted as a funnel of wind blades dispersed the fire and rapidly slashed at Cruger’s shield.

Cruger detached himself from the shield and kicked off it, launching himself high into the air. “Time to finish this,” he said as he pulled an empty containment card from his pocket and swiped it through a slot in the gun, causing a slot he could insert the card into to pop out. Cruger did so and folded it back in, causing the blaster to supercharge. With that, he remotely disengaged the shield, allowing him a clear shot at Gilgamesh, which he took, firing a massive blast of energy at him. As he landed, a containment card landed next to him, which coughed up a cloud of smoke.

“FOOL! AS IF YOU COULD CONTAIN ME SO EASILY!” Gilgamesh bellowed as he swung a blue lighting shaped blade down. The movement severed the beam in two, sending the two halves to either side. In addition, a beam shot from the blade, cleaving the land and even the sky in two. Cruger dodged at the last minute, avoiding damage, but the attack did manage to slice through his gun. “BESIDES, THAT WOULD’VE BEEN A TOTAL COP-OUT FOR THE READERS!”

“Fair enough,” Cruger said as he drew his sword, “let’s end this.”

______________________________________________________________________

“Huh talk about magical potential, and holy crap did you guys just see that!? Gilgamesh just slashed the confinement beam in freaking half! That’s the first time any of us has seen someone somehow nullify it.” PRINCESS HEART exclaimed in surprise as she had not anticipated Gilgamesh to even be able to do that of all things. “Also judging by how the battle’s going and that everyone is making bets, I’m just gonna wager 100,000 bits to everyone that this will end in a tie somehow given their abilities and reasons.” PRINCESS HEART stated to everyone around her as they accepted the bet, believing the battle could go either way.

“Heh very well then HEART, you’re on.” Dash stated accepting the bet as did everyone in hearing range of HEART’s bet.



“Princess, not all of us have those sorts of bits to pay out if if the bet goes against us” said Fetch looking at HEART sternly. “I for one shall not accept your bet. In fact, I think I’m the only one watching who didn’t bet on this fight at all, as I’m too busy with all the data being recorded. Steam Gear may need to make something that can stop one of them someday.”

“Fair enough Fetch. Pretty much only accept the bet if you are able to pay it off should you lose. I believe that logically that’s the best course anyone can go through when betting.“ PRINCESS HEART stated as she accepted Fetch’s refusal to bet.

_______________________________________________________________________

Gilgamesh spun his swords for a moment before crossing his arms. “Swords, shimmer!” he commanded before sprinting forwards. “Hissatsu, Part 2.”

“Silver Fang Style, 100 Strikes 1 Cut!” Cruger said before charging himself.

“Bitter End!”

The two crossed each other, Gilgamesh swinging all six of his swords, Cruger swinging his one. The two held for a moment before Cruger fell to one knee, panting. Gilgamesh stood up straight and chuckled.

“Classic,” he muttered before falling forwards onto his face. For a moment, it looked like it was all over… until Gilgamesh disappeared in a puff of smoke.

“SHIN KIKOHO!” bellowed a voice from above as a massive blast of energy shot down at Cruger.

Without looking, Cruger opened a portal in front of the beam, and another beneath Gilgamesh, causing him to be hit by the full force of his own attack. “Really? You try to use teleportation to trick a master of Dimensional magic? That was never gonna work, now you go night night.”

Gilgamesh fell from the sky, completely scorched black… only to disappear in a puff of smoke.

“Wh-What!?”

Just then, another portal opened up right next to Cruger, Gilgamesh poking his torso out, pointing one finger at him. Cruger could swear he saw his fingernails spinning.

“Tusk Act 4,” he announced before firing his fingernail at Cruger.

Cruger responded by attempting to shoot the fingernail down, but it managed to slice its way through the blast. Cruger then teleported out of the way of the nail by several meters, only to find something forced its way down his teleportation path. The creature was human sized and seemingly mechanical in nature. It possessed two arms with massive shoulder pads, a thick torso, two legs, a what could only be described as an armored linked skirt running down to its ankles. It’s head rested in front of it’s chest rather than on a neck above its shoulders and had two star shaped eyes and a jaw that looked like it was made for crushing rocks, and had a horseshoe in the middle of it’s forehead. Pink was by far the dominant color, but its hands and feet were grey and there were several small yellow stars all over it’s body.

“Chumiiiiiiiiiin!~” it cried in a high pitched voice before ripping the portal tunnel open and lunging at Cruger. In a last ditch effort, Cruger used a portal to retrieve his shield and hunkered down behind it. He felt the creature hit the shield and then, to his surprise, shoved both its hands through the center before tearing it in two. Just as it was about to hit, Cruger instinctively turned intangible, only for the creature to radiate a similar aura to him.

“Oh dang it,” was all he could utter before the creature unleashed a flurry of rapid punches on him.

“ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!”

The creature then delivered one final punch to the gut before seeming to condense its body down to a single point. All that remained was its head, which spun rapidly as it drilled into his body. It then passed right through him, causing a shockwave of energy to radiate out from the point before sending Cruger flying, bounding along the ground like a rag doll.

Gilgamesh chuckled. “And now, it’s over.”

“It’ll take more than a Bullet Punch to take me down,” Cruger said as tried to get to his feet, only for his leg to give out and fall onto his face. He looked back and saw that his ankle was bent backwards, and his knee wasn’t facing the right direction either. More importantly, however was that it looked like his leg was made of several different layers stacked on top of each other, and they seem to be falling apart. It was then he noticed that both his arms had the same problem, fingers bent at odd angles and seeming to fall apart. Looking closer he noticed that he could see several small discs between the gaps spinning rapidly and getting faster by the second. He also noticed that his eyes were now misaligned with the rest of his face.

“That’s more than just a ‘bullet punch,’ as you called it. That’s the Super Spin, the Infinite Rotation. You can feel it, can’t you? Your body breaking down? It doesn’t hurt, but you can feel your strength leaving you. That’s your cells, your molecules, and your atoms spinning faster and faster. The power of the Rotation is causing them to pull themselves apart. In about five minutes, there won’t be anything of you left. Your body will separate itself into nothingness.”

Cruger attempted to teleport away from the source of the Rotation, only for his segmented body to pull him back and slam him into the ground.

“Sorry, but that’s not gonna work either. See, you’re also being pulled in towards that spot. It may not be an instant kill, but is an assured kill. This effect will follow you across dimensions. If you had a way to switch your body out for another, it would follow you through that, too.” Gilgamesh chuckled. “Now obviously I know how to undo the effects, and I’m going to. But first, I want to hear those three little words. It starts with ‘I’ and ends with ‘up.’”

“Nothing personal, but I don’t like saying those word either,” Cruger said as he brought his hand in a position to snap his fingers as blue flames appeared around it, “Forbidden Technique, Flames of Dispersal.” As Cruger snapped his fingers, the flames around them disappeared before reappearing on Gilgamesh’s arm.

“What?” Gilgamesh asked aloud as he looked to his arm. Gilgamesh waved his arm to try and disperse it, but it failed. He then try to cast a water spell on it only for the spell itself to catch fire. “What!?” Growing desperate he moved to pat it down, but stopped realizing that would probably be a bad idea. Instead he shoved his arm into the sand, hoping to smother it, only for it to catch as well. “WHAT!?”

Cruger chuckled, “The Flames of Dispersal, those flames are actually the result of molecular bonds breaking, in a few minutes, you’ll be nothing more than a collection of various gases and powders. And like your little Rotation trick, I’m the only one who can stop it. Now, there are two ways this could turn out, 1: we play the highest stakes game of Chicken in history.”

As he spoke the fire spread across the ground to Gilgamesh’s feet causing his legs to give out and to fall over onto his back. “Oh shit, and what’s 2?”

Cruger grinned, “We call it a draw and depart as friendly rivals.”

Gilgamesh laughed. “I’m fine with that. Just one problem though.”

“If it’s about your missing bits, the first thing I did when I made that move was create an inverse.”

“Uh, thank you? Actually, what I was gonna say is that you’re gonna need to deactivate yours first. In the state I am now, I physically can’t undo what I did you.”

“Very well, Mists of Reconstruction.” Cruger snapped his fingers, causing the flames to turn into a blue mists that filled in and restore the missing parts of Gilgamesh and the landscape.

Gilgamesh sighed in relief. “Thanks. Now get ready, because this is not going to be pleasant,” he said before dashing away a few hundred yards before sliding to a stop. He then sprinted towards Cruger and pointed a finger at him. “Tusk Act 4!” he shouted and fired another nail bullet at Cruger that transformed into the creature from before.

“What the….”

The Creature began to lay into him with rapid punches, bellowing the same “ORAORAORA!” battlecry as before as Cruger was once again hit with the same hits that put him in his state in the first place, including the gut punch and spinning head shooting through him.

Cruger strained to get up after his bouncing trip. “I thought you said you were-!” he began before noticing his body was back to normal.

Gilgamesh smiled and held up two fingers, each one’s nail spinning. “Two powers of equal but opposing force,” he began before touching the two nails together, causing them to immediately stop. “Cancel each other out. The first shot was clockwise. The other, counterclockwise.”

“I guess that makes sense,” Cruger said as his body started pulling itself back together, “but a little warning might have been nice.”

“Sorry, but I felt time was of the essence. Oh, and in case you’re wondering, the reason I couldn’t deactivate it before was because I needed momentum.”

“Fair enough, although now we have to deal with something rather problematic.”

“What?”

“Everyone who bet on at least one of us, I think the betting pool hit 7 figures.”

“Ooh, that is a bit of a problem,” Gilgamesh agreed, bringing his hand to his chin. “Well, I think I have a solution.”

“Better be a good one, and if it’s something cliche like teleporting until the heat dies down, I will be disappoint.”

“Of course not! I’m just thinking of adding it to my next training session!”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean there are three powers and abilities that I wanted to teach your members. If they can master all three, I’ll give them triple their bet. Two, double. One, they’ll get back their input, and for none,” Gilgamesh smiled. “They’ll be paying me.”

“Sounds like an option, although if you don’t mind I’ll be working on refining our procedures and things like that, as well as thinking up a few new moves for our rematch.”

Gilgamesh, surprisingly, groaned. “‘Rematch’? Come on. We’ve both put all our cards on the table. The only way that I can beat you now is to actually kill you.”

“Hey, we’re rivals now, the rematch is inevitable. Just try not to be as annoying as Gary please?”

Gilgamesh grinned. “Well, I’ll try. I’m gonna go and prepare a feast. Everyone watching is free to come!” he announced before returning to his base form and cutting open a hole in reality with his naginata. “Smell ya later!” he said cheekily before jumping in.

Author's Note:

Will Cruger and Gilgamesh's rivalry remain friendly? Who will win the inevitable rematch? Just how mush cash was in the pool? Find out next time on SPD Emergency!

Part 3 of the crossover, and the most epic of them all if I do say so myself.

Anyone who doesn't know what Death Battle and/or Game Theory are will be pitied by the remaining 99.9% of the internet.

All readers please take a look at this blog.
http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/634968/polls-are-now-open

PreviousChapters Next