• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 10,598 Views, 901 Comments

SPD Emergency - cyberlord4444



Meet Anubis "Doggie" Cruger, head of SPD, SPD Shadow Ranger, founder of the Equestrian Royal Guard, former human-wait, what were those last 2?

  • ...
29
 901
 10,598

PreviousChapters Next
Case 27: Bring Advil, You're Gonna Need It

Cruger was patrolling Manehatten, while officially he was here to inspect the recently constructed SPD Local Station, he was also keeping an eye out for anything related to the previous incidents.

As he was walking along, he heard a commotion from a nearby taco shop. Cruger sighed, “I really hope that’s not Sonata, I have enough to deal with without those three showing up.” Entering the store, Cruger’s eyes widened behind his helmet as he say who was causing the disturbance, “I take it back, I’d rather deal with a legion of sirens than this.”

“Ah, flattery will get you nowhere,” said the figure gobbling up tacos. He was wearing a red bodysuit with a mask, which he was apparently able to eat tacos through, and armed with two swords and two pistols.

Cruger sighed, “Of all the possibilities in the multiverse, all the Displaced I could run into, it just had to be Deadpool.”

“The one and only, at your service,” Deadpool said as he wolfed down another taco, “so what are you supposed to be? Some kind of Robot Lucario?”

“Power Ranger actually,” Cruger said, demorphing, “name’s Cruger.”

“Wow,” Deadpool said, “I’ve never met a blue Diamond Dog before, is that natural or did you dye it to stand out?”

Cruger frowned, “I’m not a Diamond Dog.”

“Whatever you say,” Deadpool replied, “Mr Diamond Dog.”

“And what makes you say I’m a Diamond Dog,” Cruger said as his eye started twitching.

“I have no idea what alien species you; I can already tell you're not Mexican, nor a human, but you have the head of a pooch, so, you are now A Diamond Dog!” Deadpool rambled.

“Okay pal,” Cruger said as he cracked his knuckles, “You feeling strong, call me a Diamond Dog... one. More. Time.”

Deadpool teleported beside Cruger and whispered in his ear, “Diamond Doge.”

“Shut up!” Cruger barked.

“Ah! I see what you did there!” Cruger punched the Mercenary in the nose, a loud ‘Crack’ was heard. “AHH!!! F**K!!! That hurts!!! Son of a b***h! … literally. Give me a sec.” Deadpool turned around and took his mask off. Though Cruger couldn't see it well, he saw a bit of Deadpool’s reflection in a mirror, inside a bathroom with a door open. Deadpool cracked his nose back in place, though he winced in pain. “Oh sweet Jesus, that hurt!” He turned around, putting his mask back on. “Okay, now that that's over-”

“You look like a ghoul.” Cruger commented.

“What?”

“Your face. You look like a ghoul from the Fallout games.” Silence came in between the two as they stared at each other.”

“...I'm gonna f**king kill you.” Deadpool quickly grabbed a burrito and threw it at Cruger’s face. He ducked before it could hit him.

“Really? You're gonna use- OOF!!!” Deadpool tackled him and the two crashed through the doors of the stand. All the civilians either flew up, teleported away, or took a few steps back as Deadpool tossed Cruger to the wall of another building.

“Ha!!! I call that ‘The Burito-straction’!” He pulled his swords out. “Now, let's dance!” Cruger looked at the maniac in front of him, but got up, wiping the debris off of him.

“Fine then. SPD, EMERGENCY!!!” *Video of change* Deadpool stared, but slapped himself across the face.

“How can I be so stupid!? Blue Diamond Dog in shiny spandex!? Power Rangers SPD!!!”

“Quit calling me a Diamond Dog!”

“Never!!! I always preferred Time Force to your Space Cops! DIE!!!” Cruger pulled out his blade and defended himself from Deadpool’s attack from his swords. Cruger got up and charged at the Merc, both of their swords clashing. With one good swing, Cruger sliced Deadpool’s left arm off. Deadpool stopped and looked at his fallen arm.

“Now, give yourself up, Deadpool.”

“‘Tis but a scratch.”

“A scratch!? Your arm's off!”

“No it isn't!”

“... we’re going to do the Monty Python and the Holy Grail Black Knight skit aren’t we?” Cruger deadpanned

“I've had worse.”

“True, being the Hulk’s landing pad has got to hurt”

“Come on, ya p***y! SNEAK ATTACK!!!” Deadpool, with his right arm, swung at Cruger. Cruger sliced his other arm off, both arms on the floor.

“Looks like I win.” Cruger turned around and began to walk away.

“DROP KICK!!!” Cruger fell as Deadpool, well, Drop kicked him behind. He turned around to see Deadpool jump right back up, though struggled to keep his balance.

“Look, you idiot!” Cruger stood right back up, dusting himself off “You have no arms!”

“Yes I do!”

“What do you call this then!?” Cruger pointed to the arms.

“...It's just a flesh wound.”

“What is wrong with you!?”

“PLENTY!!!” The Mercenary began to kick Cruger’s shins, causing the Power Ranger to flinch.

“Stop that!”

“Chicken! Chicken! Ba-Gawk!!! Now hold still while I aim for your balls!” Sighing in anger, Cruger sliced Deadpool’s right leg off. Deadpool now bounced on his left leg. “Alright! Now I'm p***ed!”

“Oh! What are you gonna do? Bleed on me?”

“I will! Taste my cancerous blood!!!” He stained the Shadow Ranger’s suit with his blood.

“Stop that! You're ruining my suit!”

“I'M INVINCIBLE!!! Deadpool never loses to anyone!!!”

“You're a Looney!”

“I'M INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!!!” Cruger sliced Deadpool’s last leg off, leaving him as a limbless stump in the road. Deadpool looked at himself, seeing the pickle he was in. “...ok. Want to call it a draw?”

“We are past draw.” He grabbed and held the rest of Deadpool like a bag. “Let's see how the cells will hold you.” He began to walk away with the Merc, though his prisoner was struggling.

“Put me down, you b*****d!!! I swear, if I didn't have my mask on, I'll bite ya hands off!!!”

“Try all you want, but you can't-OW!!!” Something hard hit the back of his helmet. Turning, he saw Deadpool’s limbs together, both legs ‘standing’, while Wade’s left arm tosses a rock in it's only hand, and the right, though tapped impatiently, gave Cruger the finger.

“Ooh!!! You made my limbs angry! Get ‘im!!!” The limbs ‘charged’ at Cruger.

Cruger sighed, “I am so, done.” Cruger charged his sword and slashed, containing Deadpool and his wayward limbs in a containment card, “and that, is how we do things around here.”

Unfortunately, when Cruger looked at the card, not only was Deadpool whole again, but he was flipping off Cruger with both fingers.

“Yeah! See that!? That's how I feel about you! I'm gonna get outta here, one way or another, and I'm gonna leave this Fanfic and head back to mine!”

“...Fanfic?”

“Oh man! Prepare to have your mind blown!!! You are, in fact, a-” Cruger’s communicator interrupted Deadpool. “MOTHER F**KER!!! Cop out!!!”

“That pun was bad and you should feel bad,” Cruger said as he opened his morpher, “talk to me.”

“Sir,” answered Blue Rush, “we have a code Sierra Zulu.”

Cruger palled, “Tell me this is a drill.”

“Afraid not sir, the Princesses have requested you come straight away, 3 Trooper squads are already enroute to assist.”

“Damn,” Cruger said as he put away the morpher, and absentmindedly placed Deadpool’s card in his pocket.

“Hey! It smells like balls in here!” Deadpool painfully joked “...Get it!? I'm near your balls and you're a dog! Dogs love balls!!! Both versions, of course.”

“Shut up!” Cruger quickly spoke, turning and opening a portal to his destination.

“Shall I play some fitting music in here? City Escape, perhaps?”

“I’m going to go fight an unstoppable eldritch abomination,” Cruger snapped, “keep talking and I’ll throw you to it.” On the other side of the portal was a unicorn from Celestia’s personal guard, “Situation.”

“Sir, the breach occurred a little under an hour ago. UEP battle mages are attempting to hold it back with flame magic, but if it weren’t for your troops and those thermal lasers of yours, we would have certainly lost containment.”

“Has it started singing?”

“Not yet sir.”

“Good, all accounts say that it doesn’t start singing until it’s at %100, looks like we still have a chance.”

“Slime beneath me! Slime above me!” Deadpool sang a song that Tim Currey sang in a certain animated movie. The unicorn stared right at Cruger’s pocket, as he face palms himself.

“Sir?” The unicorn asked “What was that?”

I'm the Ghost of Zordon!” Deadpool spoke in an exaggerated ghost voice. “Notice how everything I say is in italic!”

“Before you called,” Cruger spoke, taking Deadpool out “I had a run in with this idiot.”

The unicorn looked at Deadpool, who was, somehow, taking a shower, complete with water running, shampoos on the walls, and Deadpool, despite being fully clothed and a man, had censor bars over his lower belt area and chest area, as he also wore a shower cap on his head. Deadpool turned to the unicorn and let out a woman scream. “PERVERT!!! PERVERT!!!” THE unicorn blushed in embarrassment and ducked away.

“I'm not a pervert, you are just being an asshole.!” Cruger shook the card in anger.

“EARTHQUAKE!!!”

“Can you shut up for a minute!?” Cruger growled.

“I see what you did, again! And as for you, Cruger, I'm called “The Merc with the Mouth”, not “The Merc without a mouth that ruined an already s***ty X-Men prequel starring Hugh Jackman as a fuzzy little midget”. That's too long and I'm past that… phase, if you wanna call it that. BTW, you got something in your teeth.” Cruger let out an annoyed sigh, placing Deadpool back in his pocket. Not sure if he should trust him, he looked into a nearby window to check his teeth. “MADE YOU LOOK!!!” Cruger growled before turning his attention back to the situation at hand.

“Okay, you have two choices, shut up, or help us with that” Cruger said as he pointed the card at what appeared to be a large, purple mass of slime.

“Ooh! You don't want to do that. Trust me, the last time that happened, I had to wait another 4 years to get my movie. And as for your problem? Heh, Challenge Accepted!!! Stand aside!” A jingle was heard as Deadpool did a dance. “Blue skidoo, We can too!” No amount of logic could explain it, but not only did Deadpool, somehow, phased his way out of his holding card, but grew back to regular size in seconds.

“WHAT THE-!?”

“Ahh! Smell the fresh air!!!” He let out a long, immature, fart. Cruger could only Face Palm himself

“I’d ask how you were able to do that,” Cruger sighed, “but I like my sanity.”

“Blues Clues, Blue. You'd enjoy it. Now! For the Muc!” He put on a hat from a famous anime. “POKEBALL!!! GO!!!” He threw a rock, which landed on the mass, but did nothing. Deadpool blinked blankly. “Welp. I'm outta ideas. … Oh! This should do!” He ran to the mass, but stopped just a few inches from it. The sound of something unzipping was heard, but a yellow stream came out, right between Deadpool’s legs. “Oh yeah~! That feels good.” He zipped his pants back up. “Uh… anyone have some soap? Hand Sanitizer? Or some Francis?”

“Francis?” a guard asked Cruger.

“I neither know, nor want to,” Cruger said before turning back to Deadpool, “by the way, I’d step back if I were you.”

“Ha! With me, I can ‘Yolo’ all I want and never die! … YOLO!!!” He jumped into the, which practically dissolved him. The mass shook upon his impact, and the skeleton of Deadpool came out. The unicorn stared in shock.

“Is he… dead?” The skeleton looked up, now with eyeballs.

“BOO!!!” The skeleton yelled. The guard screamed and hid behind Cruger’s legs. The skeleton stood up, regaining it's organs, muscles, and flesh, revealing the ghoul-looking-mercanary back from the dead. “Hey! I don't look like ghoul!” The ponies gasped at his look. “Yeah! Like my powers! Like my sexy ass! Like my-Whoops!!! Give me a sec!” He teleported away, then returned with his clothes, mask included. “My bad! … Or maybe not, to you mares. I may be a human, but you just saw why women call me a stallion. Raow!”

“So,” Cruger said, “would you like to know exactly what we’re dealing with, or would you like to fool around some more?”

Deadpool, in a blink of an eye, had a suit on with glasses, behind a booth that read “Butt Stallion” with, below it, one million dollars. “I'll take goofing off for a small loan of a million Dollars more. That, or Kanye West for 52 million.”

Cruger sighed, “I think you’ll change your mind after hearing this, every heard of the Smooze?”

Deadpool stared at Cruger, then turned to the mass, back to Cruger, back to the Smooze, and back to Cruger. “That's the Smooze!?” he asked “That purple thing that looks like a certain Pokemon that, if spelled backwards, spells something WAY too inappropriate for kids?”

“Please,” Cruger said, “Muk’s got nothing on this thing. The Smooze is a magical creation that predates Hearths Warming. Anything living it comes in contact with gets corrupted, why it didn’t happen to you I’m gonna chalk up to just you being Deadpool, everything else, it eats.”

“DAMN STRAIGHT!!! So how are we gonna get this thing out? Or, like a lot of you supercops, ‘How are we gonna contain it?’, as if THAT works!”

“To be honest, I’m not %100 sure. The only thing we know for certain is that it doesn’t do so well against extreme heat, so,” Cruger opened a portal and pulled out a pot and a small red bottle, “five alarm chili and concentrated Dragon Jalapeno essence, let’s see if it can survive you.”

“Nah, I got my own Spicy thing.” he pulled out a bottle that, upon close inspection, seemed to have souls coming right out, and small screaming inside. “Hell in a jar. One of my favorite spices I got from my other girlfriend; Death herself! Trust me, just one tip of this will burn anything to the ground! Perfect for Chimichangas!” he pulled out a toothpick. “Let's test it out!” he pulled the cap off, the screaming of the damned was heard, making everyone cover their ears, but was short as Deadpool took a pick in, and walked over to the Smooze. He tossed the toothpick into the Smooze..*Insert Spongebob Squarepants explosion clip* what was left was a small, burnt up crater. “... I think I added too much.”

Cruger whistled, “To be honest, it would have taken us two weeks to just shove it back into the mountain, consider all charges that you accumulated within your arrival cleared.” Cruger turned back to the gathered ponies, “What are you standing around for, cookies? Make sure he got all of it!”

A shadow loomed over them. They looked up, only to see the Smooze falling down to them. “LOOKOUT!!! AN EXCUSE FOR A LONGER CHAPTER!!!” Everyone ran away as the Smooze fell back to Earth, landing with a large Splat, but was much bigger and glowed purple.

“What the-!? I thought it worked!”

“Same thing here! Hold on a sec.” he pulled the bottle out. “Warning: the following contents are meant for you, Deadpool. Any Mortal, besides fast healers, are sure to die within 2 seconds. If given to something with or born from magical elements will become stronger than they were.Sincerely, Death.” Deadpool blinked blankly again, then turned to Cruger.

“Woah woah woah, you’re thinking of using that?” Cruger exclamed, “what part of ‘magical creation’ didn’t you seem to get? You use that on the Smooze and it’s gonna be impossible to reseal”

“Well EXCUSE~ me, Princess! In retrospect, both of our hindsights were 20/20.” The Smooze let out an Earth shattering roar, and it slowly made it's way to the city. “OH S**T!!!”

Cruger sighed, “I’ve got an idea, think you can use that hell in a jar to make airborne again?”

“...Maybe. 10 bucks says it fails!" He handed Cruger the sauce. “And whatever you do, don't chug it! I want the rest of it for later! And… wear gloves. Trust me on this, though it seems you're prepared.”

“Not a problem, I just need it to not touch anything,” Cruger said as he pulled out an eye dropper, “otherwise there would be severe collateral damage.”

“Whatcha gonna do with that? Make me eat so I can explode from it's awesomeness?”

“No, I’m gonna use it to get it into the air, then I’m gonna hit it with a move so powerful, that I’d be nervous about the entire planet getting destroyed if I hit it with it while it was in contact with it,” Cruger replied as he filled the dropper.

“Like hell you are! I'm gonna do that! You keep that for ‘research’ to ‘make a safer world’ and ‘save millions of lives’. I'm gonna be the comedic badass I am!” He chugged the sauce down like it was a tequila shot. A loud rumble was heard in his stomach. “ONE PUNCH MAN TIME!!!” A loud fart was; it was so loud, Princess Luna woke up, thinking something was trying to destroy Canterlot, Powerful enough to Blow Cruger and the others away, and so smelly… Cruger had to Morph into the Shadow Ranger for fresh air, and the others gagged, followed by puking, and some plants dying. Deadpool, however, was fired up into the air; he was so high, he went out of the earth’s orbit, where he directed himself around the sun (cooked in the process), and fell back down to the Smooze. “I'm bad, and that's good. I'll never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me… unless I'm Deadpool, which I am! Yet, I didn't kill as many civilians as Superman in Man of Steel, so I'm not much of a villain as that a**hole, and-” He landed on the Smooze, which caused an explosion that not only decimated the Smooze, but left a large crater that could be used for the Grand Canyon 2. Cruger and others followed and made it to the large crater, seeing the mangled body of Deadpool

“Deadpool? Are you still alive?”

“...ow.” Cruger sighed.

“One can only dream. Get him out of that crater! I need to have a word with him.” The various guards entered the crater and dragged Deadpool out.

“Oh great, a word from Dog headed, double eyed Nick Fury. Let me gues… ‘With great power comes great responsibility’? ‘You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain’? ‘When I was you age’ Bulls**t?” He was dropped at Cruger’s feet, all his limbs healed.

“None of those, really.” He held his right to Deadpool. Deadpool looked at it, but accepted ot, standing right back up. “I wanted to tell you that you're a complete psychopath, irresponsible, out of control, Wild card.”

“Eh, I've heard worse.”

“But… Thank you, as much as pains me to say it.”

“Que?”

“You're methods are weird, but effective. So, thank you for your service”

“Ooh! Do I get to become a Power Ranger!?”

“NO!!!” Cruger opened a portal “All you do get is a one way trip back to wherever you came from.” He extended his arm out. “Hopefully, we'll never see each other again.” Deadpool blinked for a bit, but sighed.

“Is it alright if you show me your face one more time?”

“...Why?” Deadpool pulled out his phone.

“So I can show my friends who I meet, today!” Cruger looked at the phone, but sighed.

“Fine, but only one picture.” He powered down. Unfortunately, he should've learned not to trust Deadpool, as he took his mask off and lunged at Cruger, holding Cruger as Deadpool delivered a truly passionate kiss that Cruger could only struggle and screamed, though muffled. Deadpool parted lips and placed his mask back on.

“I'll be seeing you later, Diamond Dog!!!” He hopped in the air, let out two ‘Meeps’, and ran away in a burst of dust to the portal, which closed as he entered. Cruger only stare blankly at what just happened, though the guards could only laugh at what happened. He turned to them, in which they stood up straight, but struggled to hold in their laughter.

“Don’t… tell anyone… about this.” He felt something on his back. Taking it off, Deadpool left a note on his back.

“But the Readers will!” it read. “Hope our authors will do another crossover, soon!”

“...I need to see a therapist, and gargle with sulphuric acid, ASAP.”


(Back in the evil lair)

"How did you fair," Grumm asked.

"Clean as a whistle," Broodwing replied, "with the entire guard occupied, I was able to get the rest of what we need, and some extra stuff so we can pull a profit, with no one the wiser. Good work on the distraction by the way."

Grumm chuckled evilly, "That it was, although the distraction was merely a byproduct of my goal."

"What do you mean?" Broodwing asked. Grumm replied by extending one skeletal hand from the shadows and pointing at a thick glass cylinder, containing a viscous purple ooze. "You managed to gather Smooze?"

"It is the last ingredient for the serum for, less than cooperative subjects."

"Speaking of which, when can get started on it?"

"As soon as the first batch is mixed we can begin testing," Grumm replied, "I have already acquired a subject."

"I noticed," Broodwing said as he turned his gaze towards a cage containing a bound, unconscious mare, "I don't suppose you'd mind if I, kept her company, while the serum is prepared?"

"Go ahead," Grumm replied, "the plan is proceeding afoot."

Author's Note:

What possible serum are they creating? Who is their helpless captive? Will Cruger ever get the taste of Deadpool out of his mouth? Find out next time on SPD Emergency.

Crossover with Deadpool in Equestria by MrAquino

In all seriousness, do you think I should add a Dark tag?

PreviousChapters Next