• Published 18th Nov 2011
  • 3,053 Views, 113 Comments

Haylo: Crimson - Zarius9998



How many kills does it take to sate a governmentally sanctioned sadist? A whole Army.

  • ...
9
 113
 3,053

Hidden Audio-Log: Diana (1)

Artemis flopped onto her bed, tired and still somewhat sore. The treatment in the bath was only one of four sessions, but her coat and skin was already on it's way back to what it used to be. Her mane was even just starting to cover her eyes how she liked it again.

"...the hell? What's this lump?" The ebony mare felt under her cruddy mattress to find a audio-recorder with the label "Diana's Dumb message to You."

Curiosity getting the better of her, Artemis grinned devilishly and started the recording, "Interesting..."

-------------

Audio-log, day number who gives a fuck.

Soooo...I think I'm going to rend my eyes out and rip my ears off if I'm forced to suffer through this much longer. I see them all, yet they don't, at least I think they don't, see me. I've been hacking into Halsey's databases and deleting files secretly and in small chunks lately. As of day one of all this, I've gotten rid of any prior Crimson Team existence, removed all of the data on miss sleepy head, and...altered a few of the bitch's personal secret info. Celestia am I glad that I managed to swipe Ghost's notes about hacking. Though, he was planning to get it published into a book, if I do recall...Eh, he'll write more, I'm sure.

Gah...these burns...never going to heal. I swear, I actually probably wouldn't be hiding myself so much if it wasn't for the burns! I'm more self conceous about my physical appearance than she was. My emotional and personal appearance? Pfft, only one pony knew what THAT was like...maybe two...but I can never see one of them again, and the other, well...he's...damnit. DAMN the other! He-he-he just KNEW mentioning Her would tick me. At least, I think he knew...I think he knows there's a connection between her and I, though. I just hope he doesn't connect the dots...

...yet.

-------------

The party starts soon. I admit, I want, with a burning, searing passion, nothing more than to just show up and rage until I drop, but...I know I'll slip-up. I'll go overboard...I'll blow it too soon...

Heh, that's what she said...

And Discordia! Oh BOY her voice is just OOOHH so...so...ahhhhhhgggg...I thought when she was male the voice was amazing, but as a female...just...just YES. I swear, I want her to use that magic of hers to...to-to simply RAVAGE me! UGH! All this sexual frustration from still being a virgin! THIS DOES NOT FEEL GOOD! Probably because She never got the chance to giver Her a try...she probably would have said no, of course, but at least I would have felt a bit better!

...what the hell am I doing? Oh right! Trying to ignore the raging party which is starting! Oh, Vinyl, please, please, PLEASE don't abide by your normal standards and keep the volume LOW this time!...aaaaand thus starts the immense thumping from her bassline...fuck...

Oh LOOK! I'm TAPPING MY HOOF! Fuckit! I'm turning the lights off and dancing around my rebuilt room all by my...self...

I hate Diana. Lovely person, but she's too antisocial. Artemis, though, at least others liked her enough to play along with her games from time to time!...

OMIGOSH! I love this song! Uhh-er...end audio log!

Wait! Here, take another riddle, just cuz they are oh so deliciously fun.

"If I were the nerdy pony, Twist, these thorny bushes wouldn't be sticker, they'd be _______."

Later fuckers!

/bleep/