• Published 18th Nov 2011
  • 3,053 Views, 113 Comments

Haylo: Crimson - Zarius9998



How many kills does it take to sate a governmentally sanctioned sadist? A whole Army.

  • ...
9
 113
 3,053

.//HaCK..0UtS1D3 TRaN5M15s10N *(PLEASE READ, IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S EDIT!)*

<Static...>

<Static...>

<Static...CLINK>

<Somewhat scratchy voice appears among light static>

Listen...I don't have much time before I'm discovered...I'm on borrowed time! I can't believe I managed to hack in here...lucky, too, I was almost too late, Halsey's transmission was beginning to go too far.

<Static...>

My name is...well...I'll get back to that...but that's not important right now. What IS important is that Halsey NEVER, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EVER finds the specimen which escaped the Rainbow Factory. There is more to her motives than anypony, even Luna, knows...and...there is more to that worm, as well.

<Slight beeping noise>

Shit! They've noticed me! Gah...that was faster than I thought...I only have a few more seconds. Alright, listen again. I am there, I AM watching, and I WILL reveal myself when the time arises. Don't worry, I am an ally.

<Loud, urgent beeping.>

Buck! Fine! Before I go, I'll drop a hint, you deserve as much...The difference between Greek and Roman Gods were explained in the names, but, the names also explained that they were one in the same. Just as Zeus was Jupiter, and Poseidon was Neptune, I am Diana.


Farewell.

<Static...>

<Static...>

<Static...Transmission lost>

-------------

Author's Edit- I kinda hoped I wouldn't have to say this, but...PLEASE DON'T PUT ANSWERS TO RIDDLES IN MY COMMENTS. It kinda spoils it for everypony! D: I even said this in the comments, but I guess that wasn't enough...listen, if your comment was deleted, please don't be upset about it, i just couldn't allow the answer to remain staring readers in the face the whole time...also, for future reference, there WILL be more riddles in upcoming chapters and events, so, as with those, DO NOT PUT THE ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS, or I WILL delete them, without hesitation. And I will probably yell at you, >:| now that I have an actual warning up here...

...or...I will just tell Artemis her dinner in sitting in your chair.