• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 1,618 Views, 68 Comments

The Blue Thunder Strikes - Handsome



They say lightning never strikes the same spot twice. A man dressed as Tatewaki Kuno will disprove that theory. He will strike Canterlot High as many times need be!

  • ...
22
 68
 1,618

The Second Strike

-The Cafeteria-

I pushed the doors to the cafeteria open, lunch started only twenty minutes ago so I thought I was very lucky. Hungry as well.

I stood in the short line for food and thought about how Principal Celestia got everything in order rather quick. It was probably the quickest enrollment I have ever seen, and to be honest I always thought enrolling in a school was suppose to be far more difficult.

All this has been moving so fast. I was in my hotel room at night, then I passed out and somehow found myself under a bridge. Even more strange than that was the fact I was an anime character now. And now, not even an hour later, I’m enrolled into a random school I never heard of.

Seriously, who names their school Canterlot High?

Still in a bit of a daze I barely registered what I was ordering as I passed the… green old lunch lady. I made it to the end of the lunch line and paid for the food, I was glad my wallet was in my bag. I wouldn’t have to pay for a school lunch with one of the hundreds in my new leather briefcase now.

Though the look on the cashier’s face would've been priceless.

I exited the line and looked for a place to sit. I spotted an empty table and headed to it, after I sat down I immediately began to eat. All that has happened in this short time has made me a bit ravenous. I polished off the last of my burger, and then suddenly the doors to the cafeteria burst open.

I will forever deny that I jumped just a bit.

I looked at the doors to see who made that dramatic entrance. It was a, I can’t believe it, girl that had amber skin and hair that looked like bacon. I think my jaw dropped at how unbelievably weird that color scheme was. I needed to know who this was.

“Sunset Shimmer.” A girl behind me growled softly, as if she didn’t want this Sunset to hear her.

The newly dubbed Sunset Shimmer strutted into the cafeteria, two little lackies followed behind her. They looked more stupid than intimidating though so I quickly brushed them off the threat list. Though judging by the silent glares being sent their way the students really do not like these three.

Or maybe it’s just Sunset Shimmer, the other two looked like they just followed the next big thing blindly.

Sunset smirked as she looked around the room. But that smirk dropped when she bumped into a yellow girl with pink hair that didn’t seem to notice Sunset since her back was turned.

“Gah!” She said, nearly falling over. “Watch where you’re going!” She pushed the other girl down and threw her hands on her hips. Her two lackies backing her up.

It seems that this Sunset was a bully. And truth be told I don’t like bullies.

The other girl ran off, nearly in tears. Sunset straightened up and loudly exclaimed, “So, I heard through the grapevine that there is a new student in this school.”

“Yeah! And that grapevine was us!” Shouted the shorter minion enthusiastically.

“Yeah!” Agreed the taller one.

Sunset glared at the two for interrupting her and they back off sheepishly. She turned her attention back to us, “And so it falls to me to teach this new student all about our… traditions.”

So far I really did not like this Sunset girl.

So as she started walking around to try and find me I decided to take action. If there was one thing more irritating than a smitten Kuno, I would have no clue what it was. With a mental smirk, I was about to unleash upon this bacon-bitch what many, mostly two, people dread.

I made sure to secure my new briefcase to my backpack, it had these nifty little straps to do that, before standing up. I made sure to make a show of it, in order to catch the most attention.

Before Sunset could say anything when she turned and saw me I loudly said in my most flowery voice, “Ah, alas tis not everyday that one so fiery seeks the warm embrace of a man.” I had a hand resting lightly on my face. From somewhere I managed to pull out a rose, don’t ask me how.

I walked to Sunset, head held high, posture straight, and a gentle smile on my face. When we were close to each other I slowly opened my eyes to meet her gaze, a kunoism I recalled on my tongue, “Ah, light seeking light of light doth light beguile… the damnedest creature, am I not?”

I lightly flicked the rose at sunset, amazingly she managed to catch it despite the complete and utter perplexed look on her face. The face of her lackies and every single student in the cafeteria matched each other.

I gave a light and short laugh, smile still tugging my lips as I closed my eyes once more. “Yes, I can now see that you have become smitten with my graceful charm. Very well!” I nearly shouted the last two words. “I shall give thee the honor of dating me!”

Sunset looked taken aback, a look of horror struck her face, “No! No you idiot! Why on earth would I ever want to date you?!” Sunset started slowly backing away, the look of horror never leaving her even as she raised her hands in front of her, as if to push my presence away.

I shook my head in clear amusement for her to see, a smile still tugging my lips.

“Wh-What?! What’s so funny?!” She shouted at me. By now the entire cafeteria was completely fixated on us.

I slowly started to walk to her another kunoism on my tongue, “Fire that’s closest kept burns most of all… those who show their love, love least.” These were too natural to be comfortable. Sunset’s eyes widened even more so for every inch I closed.

“No! Nonononononono! You’re wrong!” Sunset waved her hands frantically in front of her, trying to keep the distance between us, her little lackies following behind as they too were scared. Little did she know she was being slowly pushed out of the cafeteria.

“Hush now my beautiful flower…” I began, “Now… let me show you the power of my love!!!!” I shouted as I leaped into the air, arms wide open, and with plenty of time for Sunset to dodge and run off.

As predicted Sunset screamed and bolted off while yelling, “Snips! Snails! Come here!”

The three stooges were gone, I was kneeling on the floor, and I felt both better about myself and worse. Acting anything like Kuno isn’t something to be proud of after all. I stood up straight and looked at the other students in the school.

I laughed and rubbed the back of my head nervously. After a few more seconds of silence the crowd of students burst into cheers. I felt myself lifted up a bit and paraded around the school cafeteria. The rest of lunch was spent with everyone in a jovial mood.

-Sunset Shimmer-

Sunset, Snips, and Snails panted tiredly, hands and knees on the ground of the hallway. Sunset still looked a bit horror stricken from her ordeal in the cafeteria.

“What… What is up with that guy.” Sunset said rhetorically. “He’s freaking insane!”

Snips, still recovering from their sprint said, “I dunno Sunset. That was really weird.”

Snails decided to give his input on the situation despite his panting, “Hey, *pant* well maybe he really does like you? *pant* I mean, you are the most beautiful girl in the school after all.” He continued to breath heavily.

Sunset, who has mostly recovered by now, put a finger to her chin as she thought about what Snails said.

“Hmm, while that is true. I don’t see what use he could be to me, I’m already guaranteed to win the fall formal this year.”

Snails seemed stumped but Snips had other ideas, “Wait! When we saw him he did have some sort of wooden sword strapped to his belt!”

Snails got the idea, “Yeah! And he looked really well muscled too!”

Sunset was still in thought as she took all this information in. She smirked evilly when it all clicked together. “Heh, I see now… He’s all muscle and no brain. It’ll be a piece of cake to pretend to date him, while only using him to get what I want.”

“Uh huh! And since Flash Sentry broke up with you last week you’re a free woman too!” Snips brought up.

He immediately wished he hadn’t opened his mouth when a mad Sunset Shimmer turned her face in his direction. He gulped audibly.

“Mommy.” Was his last thought before Sunset’s wrath came down.

Author's Note:

Who wants to help with future kunoisms?!

If so then please leave one in the comments whenever you so please! If or when I use one you could get yourself featured here in the author's note of the chapter it's used in!

No seriously help me out here, the stupidity of original kunoisms isn't a one man job here!