• Published 6th Oct 2015
  • 1,201 Views, 19 Comments

Forward again, and again, and again. - Zaravan



In which an army of poorly trained, poorly lead, underfed, rabble of clones weather one seemingly insurmountable obstacle after another.

  • ...
9
 19
 1,201

PreviousChapters Next
Bonus Chapter 002: Notes on IAF Legal Doctrine

IAF personnel as a whole, are considered very moralistic and have a strong sense of right and wrong. When defeated enemy territories come under IAF control, IAF personnel usually take over duties reserved to local police forces (For more, see: Notes on IAF Occupational Doctrine.) While more lenient towards some 'offenders' , such as beggars, prostitutes, and homeless children. They are also unusually harsh when it comes to others, for example, such as rapists, pedophiles, serial killers, and other such criminals. IAF personnel consider such criminals to be the scum of the earth, and their own hatred of these crimes and those who commit them, is so rabid and violent that it rivals most religious fanatics, so much so that they consider these offenders less than human, if not outright subhuman.

The penalty for these aforementioned crimes is almost universally execution by firing squad, with rumors of mass graves often popping up soon after. However, the IAF also sees another use for these offenders, the most common being the formation of 'Penal Battalions' for use as fodder and meatshields. (For more information on Penal Battalions, see: Notes on IAF specialist infantry.)

PreviousChapters Next