• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 3,603 Views, 125 Comments

The Human is Evil? - Pesoen



we follow you, a human who came to Equestria before Luna's banishment.

  • ...
22
 125
 3,603

Crazy Mare Part 4

The trip to Canterlot had been interesting, since Luna had instantly picked up on the idea of games. she did not like the way you killed other people, but once i had explained it was not real people, her interest spiked. she loved the idea of a top down view on a battlefield she had control over, and was planning on asking the researchers in Canterlot, if they could make something similar to the 'display' i was talking about. i offered to make one they could study, which she accepted.

As we arrived at Canterlot, i began to feel strange. I could not explain it at the time, it just felt wrong.

"Are thou okay?" Luna asked, looking at me.

"I dont know, i feel off" i replied, looking back out the window. "I feel as if something bad is going to happen as soon as i step outside the cart"

"We know the way you feel" she replied looking out the window too "It has felt like this for many years now, and no one can tell why" she looked at me "Most of us just learn to live with this feeling, but it never gets easier to return here"

"Strange, i would think the Capital, a place with not one, but two princesses would feel more welcoming"

"It used to feel much more welcoming, we are not sure why or how it started to feel like this, it just started one day" she said as the cart landed.

"There must be a reason, considering it used to feel more welcoming" i said, stepping out of the cart, where i was instantly met by a spearhead inches from my face

"Thou may lower thy weapon Captain" Luna said, as she stepped out of the cart.

"Better listen to the fine lady, you could end up hurting someone with it" i said, as i with a slow poke, moved it out of my face.

"I have to refuse princess Luna, i am under direct orders from princess Celestia to keep him under guard" the Captain replied, pointing his spear at me again.

"Luna, may i do something just for the sake of doing it?" i looked at her "I promise it will not hurt him, only his pride"

"We are not sure, it depends on what thy plan to do" she said, looking back and forth between me and the spear.

"Just this" i said, turning his spear into a balloon spear. which promptly popped as i pinched it.

"FOUL CREATURE!" the Captain promptly shouted "THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SPEAR!"

"If you love it, you should have put a ring on it" i replied, making the spear appear behind him, making it clatter to the ground startling him.

"My spear!" he shouted, instantly picking it up and looking it over.

"How did thou do that?" Luna asked.

"I just put the spear in the air, suspended by my 'magic' at the highest point i can and made a balloon appear in its place" I said, looking back at Luna. "I'm no magician, but party tricks i can do in a pinch"

"Thou certainly art an interesting individual" Luna said, as we slowly made our way to the castle.

"I do my best, fortunately most of the time, that's enough" I replied, as we entered the castle.

I was awestruck as we got inside the castle, pure white all around. Not a single spot was dirty in any way, except for the footprints i left and Luna's hooffprints. The ceiling was about 10 feet above me, so any pegasus could fly around instead of walking, and reduce clutter in the halls. The hall itself was plenty wide, it could easily fit Luna six times head to tail, with space to spare on either side. It was decorated with paintings, and different small bust's and tapestries on the walls. It seemed like no exepences where too high for the castle, considering it was all made in pure marble.

"Thou seem to be in awe" Luna said to me, snapping me out of my daze.

"I am" I simply replied. I heard Luna chuckle as we were still walking around the castle.

"Art thou frightened?" Luna asked as we made our way towards our destination.

"A little. See it from my perspective, I'm just a small human, in a world where humans don't exist. Being led towards the leader of the country" i said, as i slowly stopped walking. "I have no clue what might happen to me, or how this could possibly end. Back in my world, i at least had a clue about what could happen, because they were people just like me. Here its a completely different ballgame, I'm the visitor on a completely foreign court, with no clue how to play the game"

"Fear not, thou art in safe hooves here" Luna said as she moved her wing onto my back, giving me a gentle push.

"That's the thing, i cannot be sure of that yet. you could just be saying that to get me to cooperate." i said, still not moving. Luna turned around and looked me in the eyes.

"If thou does not feel safe, thou can tell me, and we can do this another day, i will take care of the hard work" she replied.

"So if i don't feel safe, we can do this, say tomorrow?" i asked, curious about if it could be rescheduled, it would help calm me down.

"If it helps thou feel better, then yes it can be arranged" she replied, still looking at me, but not directly into my eyes anymore.

"Then i would like to take that option, and if possible meet Celestia before the talk, so i can get a feel of her"

"Thou wish to touch mine sister?" Luna asked confused.

"No! It's just an expression that means so i can judge how she is as a person, or pony in this case." i said, blushing a bit, and looking away.

"Fret not, we are kidding thou" she started to laugh a bit, as i just looked at her dumbly.

"You just made a sexual joke about your sister, to a creature you have no knowledge off" i simply stated, slowly starting to grin.

"Yes we indeed did" Luna said, still chuckling.

"I'm impressed, or rather I'm intrigued"

"Why is that?" Luna asked.

"Because i though you were a strict pony, not one for jokes about your own sister"

"We are a strict pony, however to lighten the mood, we know how to crack a good joke"

Author's Note:

We are getting closer to the end of the Crazy Mare arc of the story. anyone else getting excited?

also, i have fixed a few mistakes in the previous chapters. and a few changes to certain chapters, nothing major(as far as i can remember right now, a single sentence in one of the early chapters)