• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 3,589 Views, 125 Comments

The Human is Evil? - Pesoen



we follow you, a human who came to Equestria before Luna's banishment.

  • ...
22
 125
 3,589

First Encounter


Equestria, 20 years before Luna's banishment.(1020 years ago)


The next thing I remember, was waking up, lying on some very soft green grass.

I started to look around, wondering where I was, since the last thing I remembered, I was falling from the Eiffel tower, after being shot in my right shoulder, which was still bleeding, but it did not hurt as much as it should have.

"I don’t know what it is, it just appeared out of thin air, a few minutes ago" I heard a female sound, to my left, I looked over, and all I saw was two pastel colored horses, one was a bright blue color, while the other was some kind of pink color, but the size seemed off.

"Are you sure?" I heard, and the mouth movement matched the blue colored horse’s mouth movements.

"Yes I’m sure" I heard the same female sound, coming from the pink one.

"It’s obvious, whatever it is, is hurt, look at all that blood" the blue one said, pointing a hoof my way.

"We should help it then, right?" the pink one said, looking at the blue one.

"Let’s first see if it’s friendly, don’t want it eating us" the blue one said, slowly moving towards me.

"I’m not going to eat you, not yet" I said, not knowing if this was a dream or real, I decided, if it was real, I could not understand them, so might as well get some fun out of it.

"It can talk!" the pink one shouted.

"Yes I heard it, are you bleeding, whatever you are?" the blue one asked.

"Uhh yes?" I asked, not sure what they would do.

"Okay, hold still, this might sting a bit" and then his horn, which I only just noticed, lit up, and I started to feel a strange tingling feeling in my shoulder, before I looked at it, and saw it was glowing too.

"Whoa, what is this?" I asked, gesturing towards the glow on my now healing shoulder.

"It’s magic, all unicorns can use it, though some are better than others" the pink one replied. and that’s when I noticed the wings.

"And you can fly, I assume?" I said, pointing at her wings

"Sure can, though I’m not that great yet, I can still fly pretty well." she replied, spreading her wings out, and flapping them a few times, before placing them by her side again.

"Okay, so either I am dreaming, or I somehow got transported to this world, for reasons I have no idea about" I said, looking around again. I saw I was near a forest, just on the clearing of it, and there was a small town nearby, I decided, I might as well learn what I can, if all else fails, I could write a book about this place, and maybe get some income from it.

"So what’s the name of the town?" I said, pointing at it, they both looked over, before looking back at my finger.

"That’s Stalliongrad" the blue one replied. Stalliongrad? what an odd name, almost like Stalingrad from Russia, I thought to myself, as I wondered if there was a connection.

"Interesting name, sounds like a place I know of, but I doubt they are the same" I said, my shoulder now fully healed.

"What is that thing you keep pointing with?" the pink one asked, I’m sure she was referring to my fingers.

"It’s a finger, and appendage, I and my species have"

"Ooohh" she said, in amazement, her eyes stuck to my fingers.

"So what are you? I don’t think I have seen something like you around" the blue one asked.

"I am a human, or homo sapiens, if you want to be scientific about it, and I’m not sure how I got here, last I know, I was falling from a tower, and then suddenly I was here" I answered honestly, starting to realize, this might not be a dream after all.

"Interesting, I have heard about different dimensions, but never have anything just jumped between them, just by falling from a tower" the blue one replied.

“Well I have not tried it before, nor heard of it, so if you could somehow get me home again, that would be great, I was in the middle of something before I got here”

“Unfortunately, I have no clue how to get you home, I know of dimensional travel, but I’m not skilled enough to actually do it, not by a long shot” the blue one said.

“Maybe princess Celestia can help you?” the pink said, looking slightly up, as in thought.

“Who is she? she must be important, or she would not be a princess, but why not a queen instead?” i asked, looking at the pink one.

“We don’t have a queen, we did, but she passed away many years ago, and they two princesses don’t yet feel mature enough to become queens” the blue one said.

“And she is important, she and Luna are the two princesses of Equestria, they control the world so to speak” the pink one said.

“Wait Luna as in the celestial body?” i asked, having heard about the moon referred to as Luna.

“Well she does have control over the moon, so i think the name is rather fitting” the blue one said.

“And Celestia controls the sun, and they both do it so well, at such a young age, that the former queen decided they should rule the world when she was gone” the pink one said.

“Okay, well now i know that” i said, looking around a bit more. “By the way, what are your names?” i asked, mentally face palming, for not having asked that sooner.

“My name is Quick Learner” the blue one said.

“And my name is Rose Petals” the pink one said, pointing a hoof at herself, as though i would be confused if she didn’t.

“Great, thank you for telling me, and sorry for not asking sooner, i forgot my manners when i somehow ended up in a new world” i said, apologizing.

“It’s fine, i might have forgotten my manners too if i was in your place” Quick said, looking at me with understanding eyes.

“I would most likely forget my manners at home, and leave without them” Rose said, smiling as though she was serious, but joking at the same time.

the sun was starting to set, apparently i arrived rather late in the day.

“I’m sorry to ask this, but is it possible i could sleep at one of your houses? considering i have nowhere to go otherwise”

“Sure, you can sleep at my house” Quick said, smiling.

“And my place too” Rose said, smiling even more.

I leaned in closer to Quick and asked “why is she smiling like that?”

“Oh i forgot to tell you, we live together” Rose said, as if on cue.

“Have your answer” Quick asked, smiling smugly.

“I guess so, thanks for letting me stay” i said, bowing down slightly to show my appreciation.

“Your welcome, but now I’m curious, what is your name” Quick asked, as he lead the way towards the town

“My name is....."

Author's Note:

so, who is as hyped as i am?

sure its shorter than the first chapter, and possibly quite a bit worse as well, but its a beginning, might rewrite as time passes.

i have plenty of plans about what should happen, not yet many ideas on how they ideas should come to play, but im working on it.

also, dont hesitate to point out errors, misspellings or other things.

*EDIT*
fixed some spelling mistakes.