• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 3,603 Views, 125 Comments

The Human is Evil? - Pesoen



we follow you, a human who came to Equestria before Luna's banishment.

  • ...
22
 125
 3,603

Crazy Mare Part 5


Present day


After the pancakes were eaten, and the plates handled, thanks to a cleaning spell. The story telling continued.

"So, who is ready to continue the story?" i asked the six ponies around me, each with different states of bliss showing on their faces.

"I think we all are darling, but that syrup was absolutely divine, where did you get it?" Rarity asked, able to hide the bliss pretty good.

"Made it myself while locked away in my mind by the glorious sunbutt"

"Wait, you made this?" Dash asked.

"Yes, using my magic, what you think it came from somewhere else?" i asked, shooting her a smile, which i guess she knew what meant, considering how her face turned red.

"Stop messing with her head" Applejack said, in a somewhat annoyed tone, also blushing a bit.

"But it's so fun, how can i NOT mess with her head?" i asked with a smile.

"How about we focus on the story, instead of messing with each others psyche?" Twilight asked, looking a bit annoyed, for some unknown reason.

"Okay, okay, time to get back to the matter at hand" i said, making a king piece from chess appear.


Equestria, 19 years before Luna's banishment. (1019 years ago)


"So this is your bedroom?" i asked, looking around at the midnight blue room around me.

"Yes it is, here we can relax without being in the watchful eye of my sister" Luna said, as she dropped onto her bed

"So other rooms are under her watch or?" i asked, curious about the sentence.

"She is monitoring the other rooms in the castle yes, not all of them, but most of them"

"But why do that? does she not trust other ponies?"

"She did once, but i am not sure when she stopped trusting her loyal subjects"

"Interesting, this might be why this place feels so unwelcoming"

"Well enough talk about that subject for now, want me to show you your room?"

"Can i not stay here? don't like the idea of a pony i have never met before spying on me"

"I don't know, i just met you" Luna said with a coy smile.

"I'd rather you spy on me, that anyone else" i said, giving her a coy smile as well, as we both broke out laughing.

"We have not laughed as much in years, maybe we should hire you to keep us happy, and raise the happiness of our visitors" she said, making a small dunce hat, and putting it on my head.

"Would be my pleasure m'lady" i smilled, as i bowed, thinking i was a jester, and suddenly being in a full jester costume.

"You surely look the part" she said, now laughing again.

"I sure do, and now i know how my magic works, i think" i smiled, as i imagined my normal clothes, and they faded into view on my body.

"Interesting, but can you make flames?" Luna asked, as she made flames come out of her horn.

"I think so, but stand back, this might turn bad" as i imagined a 3 foot jet flame coming out of my hands, and suddenly noting my hands getting far too hot for comfort.

"Impressive, i did not know a creature such as yourself could do this." A royal sounding voice said from the door.

"Sister have i not told you to knock? and did you not receive the message i gave the guards about the meeting being delayed?" Luna asked, sounding a bit mad.

"I did, but decided i wanted to at least see this creature" as she suddenly looked towards me, i felt really small. Mostly due to my magic making me shrink out of fear.

"uhm.. hi there?" i said, slowly forcing myself back into my original size, trying not to look scared, but still sounding a bit scared. something about her was just off, but now i met Princess Celestia. A meeting i would have wanted a day later than it actually happened.

"Hello there, fear not, i am not going to hurt you" she said, as she slowly moved closer to me, and before i knew it, i was next to Luna, having teleported.

"Sister, do you not think it is wise to heed the feelings of others? he is obviously scared of you" Luna said, as she noticed i was not next to her, slowly shrinking again.

"I do, but i still wanted to at least see what he looked like, my curiosity spiked when i was told he was an unknown species" she said, as she changed course, towards Luna, and me.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god"

Luna looked towards me, seeing me in panic, and her sister drawing closer. Looking like fly caught in the light of a bug zapper.

"Sister that is enough!" Luna said, as she made a shield around me and her, turning to comfort me. "Cant' you see he is scared to death of you!" she shouted at Celestia.

Finally Celestia seemed to stop her advance, out of the trance like state she had been in since she arrived. Finally looking like someone with her own mind again, as her ears dropped, as if realizing she did something wrong.

"I am sorry, i do not know what came over me" she said in a low voice, slowly baking away towards the door.

"Fear not, i will protect you" Luna whispered as she watched her sister leave, closing the door as she left.

"I suddenly feel like i want to shift my meeting with her a few days instead of one"

"I can understand why, i do not know what came over her, this is very unlike her" Luna said, as the shield disappeared, and she kept comforting me.

"Thank you Luna" i said, taking her into a hug, just holding onto her, mentally beginning to make her my rock, the solid point in this world.

"Think nothing of it, for now, how about we get some sleep, i usually sleep during the day, hope it is okay with you" Luna said, as she began making her bed, using her magic.

"I am perfectly fine with it, so long as i am not too far away from you" i said, slowly letting go of her, and following her towards the bed.

"For now, just lay down with me, we can figure out something else later, for now, you look like you need the comfort"

"Yes, thank you Luna" i said, as i laid down next to her.

"Think nothing of it" she said, as she drifted off to sleep, and i soon followed.

Author's Note:

i feel i get more insane as i go along, which is a good thing. i think..

but hey, at least the insanity helps get me past the writers block at times :) just hope i remain sane enough to write the chapters, until i get done with the story.

either way, more work to follow, will be don with my current "work" during January. So more chapters should come out after that, of course this is hoping i remember the story... which i forgot since the beginning of november, until just now, at 3:51 in the morning, because why the f*** not!? can't sleep anyway, might as well do something.. really hope i can past the Crazy Mare arc within 10 chapters total, starting to feel dragged out, but i keep writing it in my own way, and getting a ton of details in there, i never thought i would. but maybe i am lucky, and can get past this arc soon, so we can get to the good stuff :)

also, noticed some spelling errors in the previous chapter, and possibly the one before, so gonna fix them at some point..

props to thoose who get the slight reference in the present part