• Published 1st Oct 2015
  • 4,029 Views, 53 Comments

God of Rage - ShadeBlitz



The story of a teen turned God. Hilarity may ensue. It depends on your outlook on comedy

  • ...
12
 53
 4,029

An Exciting Return

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, nahlok zin los fah riin... I thought to myself as I lounge around in the astral plane. You're probably wondering why I'm being lazy like this, but being stuck in stone without your magic to screw around with, so there isn't much to do in here, but let me tell you, this cloud is nice, and not having to eat is a wish come true for me. Anyways, it seems like im breaking free, I can feel hunger again and my cloud is dispersing.


My eyes open the moment my stone prison explodes, squinting right after to sheild my eyes from the bright sun. "Geez, I remember the sun being bright, but never this hurtful." I say out loud, not expecting a response.


"W-who a-are y-you?" I hear a voice say. My wings shoot open in surprise, did I mention I'm a Pegasus at the moment? Anyways, I look down, seeing a trio of fillies cowering in fear, one an reddish orange Pegasus with a purple mane and similarly colored eyes, another a alabaster Unicorn with a curly faded purple and greyish purple mane with emerald green eyes, and the last one is a yellow Earth Pony with a red mane with a pink bow and amber eyes, all three with no cutie mark.


"My name is Shade Blitz - well, at least that's what it currently is - and I've been trapped in stone for 1,000 years, and lemme tell ya, the astral plane the most boring plane of existence. Anyways, what are your names?" I ask the trio, Shade Blitz is a grey Pegasus with a zebra striped mane, sea blue eyes, and a black lightning bolt with white wings as a cutie mark.


"Ah'm Applebloom," said the yellow filly with a southern accent.


"I'm Scootaloo," the excited, tomboyish Pegasus said.


"I'm Sweetie Belle," The unicorn said.


"And we are the Cutie Mark Crusaders!" They annouced, making my ears fold back. Ow, and I thought Luna was loud. I thought.


"You three seem a bit young to be here by yourself." I said.


"We got separated from our group and got lost." said Applebloom.


"Well then, lets see if we can find any guards or the start of this maze of a garden." I said, jumping down from the stone pedestal and walking away with the trio.


As we were walking, I changed my form, becoming a anime character with amber eyes, dark red flattish hair with spikes, coal black wings with grey feathers, black undershirt, grey jacket, grey, light weight jeans, black skate shoes, black and grey headset, two necklaces, one with claws and another with a drill-like key, a handkerchief over my lower face, black fingerless gloves, and a four inch long red and amber wristband, a lot to remember, I know, so here's a picture. We eventually found a patrol of guards, who leveled their spears at me when the noticed me approaching.


"Halt, creature! What are you doing on castle grounds?" One of them said. When they finally noticed the Crusaders, they moved closer to me. I motioned for the trio to go over to the guards and let me handle things.


"No need to be so offensive, I'm only trying to help this trio get back to their group. Also, is there any chance that you could tell me where I can find Celestia and Luna? I'm certain that they'll be happy to know that I'm back." I said, before a popping sound came from behind me. I turned around to find that Celestia herself was standing there with a smile. "I'm back, just as I said I would." I said to her, arms open.


"Alex!" She cried as she tackled me.


"Oof! I know I'm hard to kill but my bones haven't changed much. Plus, my wings are being crushed." I said in an attempt to get her to laugh. It worked like it always does.


"Hehe, sorry. I sometimes forget how heavy I am with you around."


"Sooner we change the subject, the less likely I am to get my rear burned to a crisp." I said jokingly. I suddenly remember the presence of the guards and the Crusaders. "Hey Cely, have you met the Cutie Mark Crusaders yet?" I ask.


"I have heard of them from Luna, I'm certain that they could learn a thing or two from you about construction and trajectory, why do you ask?"


"It just so happens that they are here with us. Meet Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Applebloom." I say as each appears from behind the guards as their respective names are mentioned.


"My little ponies, it's a pleasure to finally meet the three fillies that my sister constantly talks about." She said, trotting over and nuzzling the Crusaders. "Speaking of my sister," She said "I told her I let her know whether the disturbance that the guards told us about was friend or foe."


"Something tells me that you want to surprise Lulu and that you know I'm all for it." I said, receiving a nod.


"Would you three like to come with us?" I ask the Crusaders.


"You bet your wings we would!" Said Scootaloo, as we began walking to the castle doors.


Along the way, I began chatting with Celestia. "So, how do you think we should do this? Expected or unexpected?" I ask.


"Definitely unexpected, and I'm guessing you already have a plan?"


"Indeed I do. Here's what I have in mind, you tell Lulu that the disturbance was a prank, while I disperse into smoke, move along the base of the wall until I'm behind her, then I'll reform and jumpscare her. Sound good?" I ask.


"Yes, leave it to you to come up with some good scares." She said, smiling.


"I blame some old friends of mine." I said.


We eventually arrive at our destination, and as I walk in, I notice a alabaster Unicorn with a blond mane and wearing a classy tuxedo, who appears to be in a heated argument with Celestia. As I approach, I begin to make out words. "Auntie, I still don't see why these lowlife commoners are inside the castle walls!" He whined. I tapped the Unicorn on the back, causing him to turn around. Add scared as heck to that list of features. "What in Celestia's name is that thing!?" He shouted, scared. Might be because my eyes went from white and amber to mostly black with a white dot in the middle.


"Your worst nightmare if you piss me off, but a good friend if you manage to get on my good side." I tell him, my eyes changing back.


"It talks..."he said, still scared.


I look at Celestia and say, "Five bits says he runs of screaming like a filly when I turn into a Deadly Nadder."


"You're on." She said. Dis gun b gud, DRAMATICS! I thought to myself, dispersing into smoke and reforming as a red and orange dragon with black tips on the spikes, along with amber eyes.


I turn my head to get a good look at the stallion, seeing him running away while shouting, "DRAGON!" I look at the Crusaders, getting scared looks from two and an almost aggressive look from Scootaloo. I crouch down to look less threatening and open my wing towards the floor.


"Looks like he's asking if you three want a ride." Celestia said, causing the Crusaders to get excited and run to get up my wing. Once all three were on, I slowly rose from my crouched position, splitting my attention between what I see, feeling for the Crusaders hooves, and managing how fast I'm rising. Once I've reach my full height, I walk over to Celestia, occasionally turning my head to keep from running into her.


We eventually began walking down the halls to the stairs to Luna's room, soon reaching our destination. I look at Celestia with questioning eyes, Remember the plan?. "Indeed I do, it's rather hard to forget, after all." She said, opening the doors. I move to the wall, slowly sinking to the floor as I disperse. Once the Crusaders were safely on the floor, I began moving into Luna's room, seeing her talking to Celestia. Once I got behind her, I began reforming into my anime form. As soon as I formed, I began leaning over Luna until I got close enough for her to feel me breathing. She froze, then slowly began turning around until she saw me. One moment here, next moment gone and screaming. I looked up with a smug smile, seeing Luna on the ceiling.


"Miss me?" I said, my arms open. She dropped from the ceiling, body slamming me and hugging me at the same time.


"Alexander!" She said, tears of joy in her eyes. I hug her tight, as if I'm saying 'I'm not leaving anytime soon.'


"I have a feeling that the sun is going down soon, so where do you three live?" I asked the Crusaders as I got up.


"Ponyville." Applebloom said. I think for a moment, trying to remember any plots of land or towns named Ponyville.


I look to Celestia, "Is Ponyville that plot of land to the west?"


"Yes it is, and it'll be a good flight if you switch to Shadow Streak." She said. Shadow Streak is my Night Fury form, he's coal black with areas all over his body being a few shades lighter, has amber eyes, and if you look close enough, you can see a small fire within them. I disperse and reform as Shadow Streak and lower myself to the ground, waiting for the Crusaders to hop on. The moment they do, I cast an adhesive spell on their hooves so the don't fall off mid flight.


I get up, walking over to the window as they wave goodbye to Celestia and Luna, who return it with a wave and a smile. I jump of the edge of the balcony, hearing screams from the Crusaders. I slowly begin opening my wings, my daredevil side taking over as I aim to miss the ledge by less that a foot. Success. I continue to open up my wings, receiving shouts of joy and excitement From the Crusaders. At this speed, any normal adhesive spells would've failed, luckily for me, my spells are a bit stronger than they usually are. I thought to myself as I fully open my wings. I notice a small town in the distance, right where that plot of land used to be. Must be Ponyville. Looks like a nice place. I thought to myself.


We continued flying for the next 30 minutes or so before we reached the airspace above Ponyville. "There's my house!" Scootaloo said, having to shout over the wind as I angled my wings to slow us down. Once we were slow enough, I started gliding, aiming for the front yard. When I landed, Scootaloo hopped off, galloping to her door, from where she turned and waved goodbye as I took off.


I began flying around Ponyville, waiting for one of the two Crusaders left to point out their house. "There, the one with the fancy looks is my house." I heard Sweetie Belle say. I slowed to a glide again, landing gently on the dirt road. As Sweetie Belle got off, I noticed a similarly colored Unicorn standing by the front door, except this one had a curly, purple mane and sky blue eyes. "Rarity! Sorry I'm late, Mr. Shadow Streak gave me a ride from Princess Luna's room." Said Sweetie Belle. I'm guessing this 'Rarity' character is her sister. I thought.


Sweetie Belle turned and waved goodbye as I flew off, remembering that most Earth Ponies with southern accents tended to be farmers. Once I got high enough, I instantly noticed a huge apple orchard in the distance. Heh, that would give my mom nostalgia. I thought, smirking at the memory of the cornfield that used to be apple trees. I shot off in that direction, flying over buildings and alleyways fast enough to look like a blur if one were to look up.


When we reached the orchard, I noticed a barn in the distance, so I lowered my altitude, flying a foot or two above the ground and going fast enough to make dirt fly. I slowed down when we got close, nearly throwing Applebloom off. When I landed, she hopped off, "Bye Shadow Streak. I hope to see you soon, that ride was fun." She said as I dispersed and reformed into my anime form.


"Glad you liked it, I hope to see you again too, and tell the other Crusaders that I said bye. See ya later." I said, waving goodbye. I took off, intending to find a cloud to spend the night on.

Author's Note:

Evernote is a BITCH to work with sometimes... anyways, for those of you who've liked what you have seen so far, I have already started working on the next chapter, of which shall be titled, 'The Next Day'

and a quick quote from a friend

'When the age goes up, the boobs go down' -Chris

Also, this is a bit of a self insert, just so ya know

P.S. The Nadder's name might pop up in later chapters, as well as other forms or abilities

P.S.S. I swear, I have edited this chapter ATLEAST five times before I saw it fit for submitting. Talk about accuracy, and I give my thanks to Spacecowboy for the advice