• Published 28th Sep 2015
  • 1,827 Views, 16 Comments

Crazy chaos future - Kamen rider yokai



Well should have known things were going to be insane when my friend was late. Now I'm stuck in a world in need of help.

  • ...
16
 16
 1,827

chapter five the tale of sweetie

Yume yawned as he helped put marshmellow to bed. Rarity pulled the covers over her with her magic. The party was fun yume had to admit and was a good way to relax after fighting glaive earlier. But after all that happened his first day and he was exhausted.

“You have a nice and beautiful great-great granddaughter, sweetie belle” complimented rarity as yume turned to look at the pony that was there.

“Yeah I’m so lucky to have her” said sweetie and yume took the slight pause she gave to examine her. Or more precisely her mechanical body. She looked exactly like the sweetie belle in the photo just as a robot. Only difference was she had black instead of white as a background for her green optics. The mane and tail possibly came from a wig made of her organic self’s own hair.

“Ever since her parents died in a accident I’ve been her sole caretaker. But how can I be a good guardian for her? I’m unable to cook and eat let alone taste Any food. And I’m very slow so I’m unfit for housework. But she did everything by herself. Sometimes I thinks it was me being cared for” the mechanical unicorn finished and told rarity her doubts.

“Well your no longer alone there I’m sure rarity and spike won’t mind helping out. You are family after all. Plus you got twilight and dawn as well. Sparity can also help if you want a break” yume pointed out as rarity nodded in agreement.

“Have more confidence in yourself sister, You have been a good sister to me and a good mother to your foal after all.” Said rarity giving her robotic sibling a smile.

“No Sister I cannot be the same. I can’t return to what I was before, back when I was alive as a living pony” said sweetie sadly. “I cannot eat or taste food, I may see, hear and move but I can’t feel a thing. No cold, no warmth, No pain, This new body has no nerves. And my horn, it’s only decoration. I can’t use my magic anymore. This is the price I had to pay just to extend my life”

“Do you regret this decision to become this?” Asked rarity.

“No I dont” said sweetie. “Because it allowed me To live long enough to see you again sister. I didn’t give up everything For nothing in the end!” The robotic pony gave her elder sibling a hug finishing her sentence with “even if I can’t feel your touch it still makes me extremely happy to hug you sister”

“I might be able to help you on some of that with twilight’s help sweetie. Robotics was a huge thing being developed back home. Twilight might be able to help develop some kind of nervious system to that body and as for the issue of magic maybe install a kind of tech to let you absorb traces of magic in the air and use that for magic. As for the speed of your body we would need to see if the motors had worn down and need replacements.” Yume said making sweetie perk up surprised.

“You would do that! To help me? T- thank you! That is a lot off my shoulders” said sweetie.

“Hey as long as I’m here I’ll try to help as much as I can. Nothing to worry about. Though are you sure I can stay with you guys after you expand the building? I mean I can always stay at the castle with twilight and dawn to help look after serene” yume said as so far only they and little aj know shocker was after the dragoness.

“Of course we are sure it would be no trouble at all. Though you really have to pick up some clothes later. Let’s hope I’m not rusty in my old job.” Assured rarity before she noticed the time.

“Oh! I think I should go now. Twilight is waiting for me to return to her castle” said rarity.

“Oh I’m really sorry rarity. Sorry we don’t have enough room for your family too” said sweetie.

“It’s fine sweetie my boutique just wasn’t built for two dragons, a nightmare pony and a hybrid plus a human all at once After all” said rarity.

“Don’t worry we will be soon done with expanding the boutique for your family. Until good night rarity, yume.” Said sweetie.

“Good night I’ll let twilight know what we talked about before I head to bed” yume nodded as he started down the stairs.

“Good night my dear sweetie belle” said rarity.

As we both head to the castle I thought about the soul I felt in the robotic pony. If my experience earlier with eden was any proof then sweetie belle had made herself a ghost in the machine to reunite with rarity.

We soon met up with twilight.

“Ready to go” asked twilight.

“Hmm where are spike and sparity?” Asked rarity.

“They went on ahead to the castle” said twilight.

“Twilight why did my sister become a robot again?” Asked rarity.

“The correct term is golem actually. Our technology back in the day she was made Wasn’t advanced enough to create Robotics Yet. Her body is simply a doll powered by magic” said twilight looking a bit down at this subject.

“Really? How did that come about” yume asked looking at twilight knowing that now it was important if he was going to help sweetie.

“It began the very day you were reborn and left ponyville with spike at your side rarity. Sweetie belle had watched it all unfold ... But she never told any pony not even me. From that day she kept that secret from everyone. Living with the hope that one day you would return to ponyville. The days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months, and months finally turned to years. She never stopped waiting for you rarity. She waited until she couldn’t afford to wait for you anymore. She knew her time was running out so she started researching powerful soul magic. Where she hoped to transfer her soul into a mechanical doll based on her younger self. And not a pony knew about it except scootaloo who helped her construct the doll. I only found out when I felt her use the soul transference spell. By the time I got there it was too late. Sweetie belle had died that day and born in her place was sweetie bot Er golem.”

“And she ended up failing” said rarity making yume blink as he turned his head to stare at her.

“So you already know? As her sister I figured you felt it too” said twilight.

“Yes I talked to her, touched her And hugged her. She may have acted like my sister but I felt like she was a empty shell. She said she was happy but I felt nothing from her. It was all hollow, complete absence of emotion” said rarity.

“Your right she did fail. She only successfully transfered her memories to the doll. But her soul was not. Now her soul has moved on to the next life. I knew when apple eden got her talent. She mentioned to me she didn’t feel the presence of a soul in her. That golem doesn’t have a soul. It only keeps moving by relying on sweetie belle’s memories. It simulates actions By predicting What she would do and act in any situation. The most tragic thing is it thinks it’s the real sweetie belle. It takes care of your home... Waiting for you to return. It’s the legacy of your sister. A living copy of a dead pony. Soul magic is a hard magic to preform even for a alicorn like me to successfully perform. The soul is such a fragile thing easily Broken and corrupted if your not careful. She is lucky her soul wasn’t destroyed.” Said twilight looking down.

“Your both wrong on her not having a soul” yume said catching their attention as they looked shocked.

“What!” Asked the two.

“I can see spirits like apple eden but I can also tell what type they are as well. Sweetie does have a soul. After all the soul is composed of the memories and experience a person has. Sweetie belle may have transfered her memories but the ones she built and experienced herself since has allowed her to develop one. Just because you can’t feel it doesn’t mean it’s not there. Can you feel your own soul at this moment? No you can’t but you can tell it’s there. Eden can only see and talk with them but she can’t truly connect with them except angel. Doesn’t help she’s scared of ghosts so she has a reason not to connect with them. Sweetie has spent over seventy years experiencing life even in her state and has true affection to marshmellow and rarity as family. She is also sad about what happened to marshmellow’s parents. You can’t feel other people’s emotions unless your a empath. The expressions and look of her optics are genuine. She may not have sweetie belle’s soul but she has one of her own. One that took over seventy years to form and grow. Her body was made by the drive of sweeties love for you rarity. And love as twilight knows from cadence is a type of magic to itself as well. All sweetie belle’s love and hope went in making sweetie bot that it anchored the starting point of a soul to her. Memories make us who we are. Remember that.” Yume explained giving the two a firm look.

“Never thought I would have something to learn after all this time still. That’s very wise yume” said twilight stunned.

“While I am mortal there is quite a few things that can be understood. I just understand things others usually miss. It’s as simple as that.” Yume said.

Suddenly a roar was heard making the three wide eyed and run over and yume felt the vision form showing what he recognized as a Smash a recent rider kaijin before he was dragged into this world. Narrowing his eyes as the three arrived on scene the teen noted it was the rabbit smash a crimson humaniod that while sleek was also strong in the legs.

“A Smash! Did pandora’s box get opened in this world as well? No I would have seen the skywall then. Shoot shocker must have sent it” yume said pulling out his driver.

“You know that thing” asked twilight.

“Long story short that thing used to be a resident of this world corrupted into a monster. The process I heard strips the victim of their memories. The latest rider in my world had escaped the process but still lost his memories. This Smash looks like the first half of his default form. If shocker sent it they have interdimensional tech to access other worlds including my world. All because they opened pandora’s box. I’ll have to be careful here separating the monster from its host is going to be tricky.” Yume explained putting on his driver.

Appearing in mist was another rider that made yume snarl. It looked like a hodgepodge rider with a bat motif and had a horn that looked made out of a pipe.

“Nightrougue” yume muttered glaring at the dark rider.

“Ah if it isnt the newest rider of this world tell me was glaive a nice test or are you prepared to join shocker” said nightrougue.

“Join a group of nazis who revived a terrorist as a starfish monster and trying to take over the universe no thanks any true rider would fight you to prevent just that” he told him pulling out his ic card from the holster.

“Twilight you and rarity evacuate the area I got this” yume told the two stepping a few feet foreward.

Opening the tray he slid the card in.

“Henshin!” Yume called transforming into the base form he had.

“Hmm so you have that model of the armor ill see if you have what it takes ganbarider” said Nightrougue.

“The name is kamen rider cyber! Prepare to be deleted” I told him pulling out the glaive card and summoned the rider.

“Get him” said nightrougue ordering the smash.

“Glaive handle nightrougue” I told my summoned rider as I summoned not only my ganbasaber I also summoned the glaive rouzer. Duel weilding both blades both sides charged into battle.