• Published 28th Sep 2015
  • 1,826 Views, 16 Comments

Crazy chaos future - Kamen rider yokai



Well should have known things were going to be insane when my friend was late. Now I'm stuck in a world in need of help.

  • ...
16
 16
 1,826

a new home and a new friend

"hurry, hurry eden!" a cheerful voice said as super surprise was excited for what was about to happen unknowing that yume had joined them with serene on his back. he shared a look with the dragoness wondering what was with the white pegasus with the orange mane and tail.

"Do we really have to hurry this much surprise?" Asked eden showing her strength unknowingly to yume. He and the dragoness were wide eyed at seeing a large amount of crates being pulled in the cart by the Grey farmer.

yume knew horses could carry a lot but the strength of this mare was unreal! He was oddly reminded of Hina from kamen rider ooo.

"Of course we do! The party needs to be set up before the new ponies arrive in their new house! So hurry quickly let's go!" Said surprise and yume shook his head amused. setting up a welcome party for spike and his family? That was nice of her.

"OK OK" said eden with a smile as surprise started moving ahead singing a tune pinkie must have taught her.

Suddenly yume noticed something that made him raise his eyebrow. It was a young filly tugging on eden's mane.

"Er miss can I ask you something?" She asked.

"What do you want to know little one?" Asked eden kindly.

"Where do the dead go?" She asked and yume then noticed the filly was transparent.

"Huh a spirit didn't expect to see one today" yume said walking over and letting the two know he was there.

"Eep!" Eden jumped a bit but caught what yume said.

"You can see her" asked eden surprised.

"Yeah didn't expect to be able to myself. I'm yume and this little dragoness is serene. Nice to meet you" yume said smiling.

"Apple eden. Anyway just go down that road until you reach the haunted tower the receptionist will Tell you what to do" said apple eden as she helped the spirit.

"But mommy said I shouldn't play around that place" said the spirit.

"That's because it's a place for lost soul's only you can go there now" said eden before she took off her hat.

"Angel can you please guide her there" asked eden as a small ghost popped out being just the head of a rabbit as it motioned the filly with a ear to follow it.

"Thank you very much miss!" Said the ghost.

"Good luck In your next life" said eden waving them off.

"She's going to need it. With how young she looked makes me wonder what her story is." Yume said with a concerned frown.

"Hmm?" Asked eden looking at yume curiously.

"One of my interests is the supernatural and mainly ghosts. Now that I know I can see and interact with them it makes me want to listen to their stories and help shoulder the burden so to speak. Let them know they will be remembered in a way" yume said giving a thoughtful look at the tower.

"Talking with ghosts again? I thought you were scared of them" said surprise.

yume jumped as to him she appeared out of nowhere.

"This is just the soul of a lost filly so she's not too scary. Unlike the soul of a brave dragon last time he was in really bad shape. He just didn't know how to change his appearence" said eden and for some reason yume pictured a skeleton of a dragon with a spike sticking out of the forehead as the cause of death.

"Oh I remember you just ran across town crying and screaming like a madmare" said surprise. She ignored eden saying It was really scary you know!

"Oh finally!" Perked up surprise. "We've arrived!" the four were now looking at carousel boutique. And yume had to admit the place looked impressive for a cloths shop.

"Okay tables are all set your turn surprise" said eden as yume helped her set up the tables. To yume's surprise (no pun intended) the pegasus still didn't notice him.

"Ok! Take cover everypony!" Shouted surprise and yume went wide eyed at the harness she wore being a huge bunch of canons. He joined eden in a crate with serene to hide.

"All party canons fire!" She yelled making them fire decorations.

"Oh dear it gets louder every time" said eden poking her head out a bit making yume gawk in surprise.

"It gets louder?!" He asked shocked.

He poked his head out to see the place was now decorated for a party.

"Is everything ready ms eden, Ms surprise?" Asked a filly with a white coat and a pink mane as her green eyes looked around. She balanced a bunch of marshmallows in a bowl on her head. Not even having trouble keeping it still as she moved. Which impressed yume on seeing it.

"Everything's ready, marshmellow. Now we just have to wait for our special guests to arrive" said eden shyly.

"Are those marshmellows can I have one" asked surprise.

"Sorry these are for the elder sister of my great-great grandmother" said marshmellow with a deadpanned expression.

"Wow marshmellow didn't know rarity was that far up your family tree. the proper term for rarity is great-great grandaunt" yume said getting out of the crate and making surprise jump.

"Wah! Where did you come from!" Asked surprise.

"I been with you both since you told eden to hurry up I helped with the set up" deadpanned yume.

surprise blinked and looked sheepish.

"Your very quiet yume! I was wondering when we would meet" said surprise.

Before yume could ask how she knew his name marshmellow spoke up.

"I never believed this to be possible. The Elder sister of my great-great grandmother to still be alive. I always thought they were fairy tales" she said looking at a photograph.

Surprise was at a window with binoculars.

suddenly she turned off the lights meaning the guests were on their way. "What's happening?" Stuttered eden.

"Shh! Here they are!" Hissed surprise.

the door opened and the lights came on as surprise yelled out her name as poppers were pulled and yume snickered at the three identical deadpans that was the response which took a bit of wind out of the pegasus' sail.

"Er... aren't you at least a little bit surprised?" asked surprise.

"I saw you passing by the window and turning off the light" said spike and surprise stumbled back a bit.

"I been expecting it since we met in town" said rarity making surprise do a repeat.

"I can see in the dark" said sparity finally making the pegasus go into a corner depressed.

"My surprise... failed?" Yume heard her mutter making him look at her concerned.

"Yeesh I think her self esteem took a major hit." Yume noted with a wince.

With that done the party was underway. Yume couldn't help but over hear a conversation as he talked with sparity. the unicorn/dragon hybrid was quite curious about the human. she only had stories from her dad about them.

"Are you all right little one? You have been staring at me for quite some time" asked rarity noting marshmellow.

"I-I'm just curious!" The youngest of the family said before showing the picture she was holding. "Are you really this mare?" She asked and curious yume and sparity took a look seeing two white unicorns one with a purple mane and the other with a dual toned mane under the banner said singing contest. The shorter of the two had a medal around her neck.

"Oh I had to change my appearence in exchange for immortality" said rarity looking to the side a bit nervious.

"Really! Wow! that's exactly what my great-great grandmother Told me!" Said marshmellow going bright eyed.

"Great-great grandmother?" Asked rarity going wide eyed as did me and sparity.

"Yes! Great-great grandmother sweetie belle's story of a beautiful princess who fell in love with a dragon! She said you made a convenant with a demon to Be revived and live with your lover forever! She says she saw it with her own eyes" said marshmellow.

I felt my jaw drop.

"Sweetie belle is still alive!" Asked rarity shocked!

"She wanted to surprise you with some food she's preparing in the the kitchen" informed marshmellow pointing the way.

"Mind if I come with rarity I'm now curious on how she is still here now if it's been as long as you said it's been" yume asked the nightmare unicorn and followed her to the kitchen.

"She's been waiting for so long. Waiting... waiting ... she always believed that one day you'd return" said marshmellow and after she said that I followed rarity as she rushed to the kitchen.

"Sweetie belle!" Said rarity as she entered Only to stop in the doorway as yume caught up and stared.

"Aw.. my applejuice got burnt again. Guess I'll never be good at cooking" said the figure looking at a blender. "Hmm" she said as she turned to the door.

"Sweetie belle" said rarity tearing up.

"It's been such a long time" smiled sweetie. Yume couldn't beleive his eyes. "Welcome home sister" said sweetie. Or at least what had to be her.

(End chapter)

Author's Note:

Sorry I have been gone so long. Things came up and the house needed to be fixed. Mainly the plumbing. Got to the point I was scared of slipping on water in the bathroom it was that bad. So that ends the crazy future side of the story and this arc next arc is getting into the chaos future part of the story. Hope you lot enjoy!