• Published 27th Sep 2015
  • 1,116 Views, 16 Comments

Chrysalis: Invasion Equestria Girls - TJHoofer



Queen Chrysalis searches for a means to fullfill her dreams of conquest and winds up discovering a magic mirror leading to a world that's simply perfect...

  • ...
3
 16
 1,116

Chapter 8: A Queen's Late Night Visitors

WEEEE-OOOOO~! WEEEE-OOOOO~!
WEEEE-OOOOO~! WEEEE-OOOOO~!

The loud sound of an approaching police siren was heard and red and blue flashes lit up the neighborhood as a patrol car arrived on the scene and skidded to a stop just outside the Canterlot Highschool.
Two police officers quickly stepped out and scouted the area. One of them then reached back inside for the police radio to call the station, covering his one ear in an attempt to block out the loud siren while he spoke.

“Ten-Four, this is Blue Rook. We've arrived at the school and about to investigate a possible break in. Over”

“Copy that, Blue Rook. Proceed with caution and report back. Over”

“Roger that Ten-Four. Over.”

“Weeee-Oooooo~! Weeee-Oooooo~! We-”

“Knock it off Ride Along!” said Blue Rook. “We've arrived!”

Ride Along made a beep and click sound with his mouth, turning off his 'siren' before quickly joining up with his partner as they headed for the main school entrance. Upon arrival, they could clearly see that the doors were unlocked. Blue Rook kneeled down to inspect the lock.

“Anything?” asked Ride.

“No signs of tampering that I can see...” replied Rook, rubbing his chin as he carefully studied the lock with hidden amazement. He had seen lock tampering before and in all the cases there was always visible marks and scars on the lock. This one however, had none. As if it hadn't been touched...
“Who ever did this must be a real pro...”

“Maybe they used a key?” said Ride Along.

“Hm... No.” Rook shook his head. “The Principal would've reported a missing key.”

“Maybe they just forgot to lock it? I sometimes forget to lock the door at my apartment.” Ride joked.

“Maybe...” Rook reached for his belt and pulled out a flashlight. “...But just to be sure, let's check it out and see if anyone is inside.”

Rook quietly ventured in with Ride close behind, turning off the silent alarm above the door as he searched around with his flashlight. So far, everything seemed to be normal. There was no sign of vandalism and the school trophies were still in their trophy case.

“Keep close and look for anything suspicious, Ride.”

“Who would want to break into a highschool at this hour?”

“Probably some juvenile delinquents seeking attention.” replied Rook. “...Who also just happens to be really skilled at lock-picking...”

“Maybe it's those 'Diamond Dogs' again.” said Ride as he pulled out his flashlight and joined his partner searching. “Remember the time we caught them digging holes around school property that one night?”

“Those boys sure do like to dig a lot.” said Rook with a quiet chuckle. “But this doesn't smell like them. If they wanted to break in, they wouldn't be using the door.”

“Then maybe it's Bindle Stiff?” Ride shrugged. “You know that hobo likes to sleep anywhere. Remember that one time we found him fast asleep in a public bathroom? For ladies!”

“Yeah... And that was right after we told him not to sleep in the men's bathroom!” Rook amusingly rolled his eyes. “Anyway, we'll know soon enough...”



Elsewhere in the school...



Chrysalis quietly emerged up out the utility room and into the dark hallway after having left the basement and her new lair to hunt for more love.

“It's been a long time since I've been on an actual hunt...” she mused evilly to herself. “Usually I let my drones do most of that work...” She was then suddenly hit with a sense of depression. “I do miss my children... I like having subjects to wait on me hoof and hoof.” She shook the sad thoughts out of her head and smiled. “But that will change once I have my NEW children to serve me. In the meantime, it shall be nice to stretch my wings and-”

“I thought I heard something...”

Chrysalis's ears twitched as she heard the faint sound of a male voice in front of her, followed by sounds of footsteps moving towards her. She soon noticed flashlights appearing around the corner at the end of the hallway. Realizing she wasn't alone, she looked for a hiding place and quickly ducked inside one of the many open school lockers.
It was a tight fit but Chrysalis managed to comically squeeze herself in and close the door with her magic just as two bipedal figures rounded the corner and moved her direction.

Silent as a tomb, she watched through the narrow vents as the figures approached. They were humans. Dressed in some kind of blue uniform. The designs looked familiar but she couldn't quite place where she had seen that type of uniform before...

'Humans?! Here?'

“Huh...” the one in the lead scratched his head as he and his partner looked around. “I could've sworn I heard something...”

Chrysalis's surprised look was then immediately replaced with a huge grin.

'How delightfully convenient. Here I am, about to go out for a little hunting pleasure and already I find two humans wandering around just above my new lair.' She giddily rubbed her hooves quietly together. 'What an amazing stroke of luck!'

She excitedly held her breath and watched silently like an anxious spider on the prowl as the two blue-dressed humans passed her locker unawares, only to suddenly stop just a few feet away. The one in front seemed to be reaching for a small black box in his person while the one in the back just stood there waiting.

“What's the hold up?”

“Hang on...”

Seeing her chance, Chrysalis quietly opened the locker door and lightly stepped out. She grinned viciously as she slowly snuck up behind the one human closest to her, her mouth already dripping with green goo.
She was going to grab him from behind, muffle his mouth and wrap him up with goo while dragging him silently into the darkness. There she would drain him of just enough love to subdue him and then it would be his friend's turn.
Chrysalis was very close now. She bared her fangs and reared up on her hind legs, ready to pounce...

Suddenly, there was a loud squawk as the static sound of a radio was heard. Chrysalis froze.

“This is Ten Four! Come in Blue Rook. Over.”

“Roger Ten Four. This is officer Blue Rook. Over.”

Chrysalis's smile faded. 'Officer?' Upon hearing that word, she quietly pulled away without alerting the human before her.

“What's your status Blue Rook? Over.”

“Me and officer Ride Along are still investigating the possible break-in. So far we haven't seen anything suspicious. Might wanna inform the captain and tell her we'll be here a while just to make sure everything is in order.”

“Roger that Blue Rook. Just calling to let you guys know we've just been receiving reports from locals in your area hearing screams and seeing strange lights. Over.”

“Roger that Ten Four. We'll look into it. Over-”

“GAH!”

Startled by Ride Along's sudden shout, Rook quickly turned around and saw him frantically aiming his flashlight down the dark corridor behind them, looking utterly pale as if he had just seen something terrible.

“What happened? You okay Ride Along?”

“I... I thought I saw something...”

“Saw what?”

“I don't know... It was big and... I only saw it a split second.”

“What was it?”

“I don't know... but it looked like it had big green eyes and fangs like some... some kind of VAMPIRE!”

“Vampire..?” Rook scratched his head confused. “I think you've been watching too many horror flicks Ride.” He then glanced at the row of lockers and noticed shadows moving about due to their flashlights.
“It must've been your imagination Ride. You know there are no such things as vampires. It was probably our shadows playing tricks on you”

“Y-You're probably right...” Still a bit shaken, Ride eventually calmed down and lowered his flashlight after realizing there was nothing behind them. “Guess it must have been my imagination...”

Unbeknownst to them however, Chrysalis was crouching upside-down on the ceiling above them like a housefly, nervously holding her breath as she silently observed them, praying that they wouldn't look up.

“What was that about anyway?” asked Ride Along.

“Station just called in saying there had been reports of screams and lights outside the school.”

Chrysalis's eyes widened and she mentally cursed herself. Her arrival hadn't gone completely unnoticed. She mentally facehoofed herself.

“Screams and lights? Anything else?”

“No. Nothing else.”

Chrysalis let out a quiet sigh of relief. No one had actually seen her or what she did to those other humans.

“Think there might be a connection to the unlocked door?”

“Maybe...” Blue Rook scratched his chin. “We may have to split up to cover more ground. You go that way and check the lower floors while I check the upper floors. I'll call in every five minutes. Notify me the moment you find anything.”

“Roger that! You too.”

Chrysalis quietly watched as they split up and went their separate ways. Once they were gone, she quietly dropped down to the floor and grumbled.

'These aren't ordinary humans...' She frowned. 'They're GUARDS! Sentries or... some kind of 'police ponies'...' She hung her head with disappointment. 'How unfortunate... While they would make nice new additions to my lair, their disappearance would garner lot of unwanted attention and put my new lair, as well as my invasion of this world in jeopardy. I have to get rid of them before they investigate the basement and find my lair...'

She brought a hoof to her chin and pondered on what to do. Her face then lit up and she smiled deviously as she had an idea.

'I got it! Ooh~! This should be fun...'

Using her shape-shifting powers, Chrysalis morphed into a tiny chitin colored rat with blue-green stripes and skittered up one of the lockers towards a nearby vent. Squeezing herself just barely through the grating, she hurried herself in the direction of the utility room.



Later...



Nearly a half hour had gone as Ride Along had finished searching every room on the first floor with no result. The only place left now was the utility room and the basement. He was about to enter when he heard the voice of his partner calling over the radio.

“This is Blue Rook. Nothing up here yet. You? Over.”

“Ride Along here. Nothing suspicious on the first floor. Going to check out the utility room and basement next. Over.”

“Roger that. Checking the attic now. Be careful. Over.”

“Roger that. Over.”

Ride opened the door and slowly ventured inside. Using his flashlight, he found nothing out of the ordinary but brooms, vacuums and various cleaning supplies. He reached for the light switch, but found the light bulb to be out. He still proceeded inside, despite being a bit tad nervous.

“I hate the dark... I especially hate what hides IN the dark...” His mind flashed back to the horrifying image from before. “I REALLY hope there are no vampires...”

Unbeknownst to him at that moment, Chrysalis, still in her rat guise, watched from behind a bucket as the clueless human stumbled into her trap.

'Poor fool. There are vampires...' Chrysalis snickered. 'Lucky for you, I don't drink blood. I drink something more precious...'

After a few short minutes, Ride finished searching the utility room. “Everything seems to be in order here. Now to search the basement-”

CLANG!

Ride jumped with fright as he heard the sound of a falling bucket behind him. He turned around and aimed his flashlight at it, unaware of the rat that scurried between his legs.

“Who's there?! Is anyone in here? I'm warning you! I'm a POLICE OFFICER!”

Suddenly, Ride felt a burst of green flames behind him and quickly turned around. “What in the-??!”

His eyes nearly fell out as he was met with a most peculiar sight. Stepping out of the shadows before him was a beautiful tall woman, with chitin colored skin and long green-bluish hair, her slim body swaying in a seductive and hypnotic fashion as she slowly approached him.
Her green eyes winking at him while emitting a faint glow as she got closer.

“Hello there... Officer...” she smiled.

Ride Along quickly raised his flashlight and pointed it directly at her. “H-Hold it right there!”

Unfazed, Chrysalis kept walking towards him.

“Who are you? How did you get... in here?”

Ride didn't know what it was, but something about her didn't seem right. The more he kept his eyes on her, the more he could barely think straight as his head began to feel dizzy. He didn't realize that Chrysalis was already siphoning the love he was emitting just by looking at her.

While an officer, Ride was still just a man. A man with needs.

“Sssh...” Chrysalis quietly shushed him with a finger to his lips as she was now close enough to make him lower his flashlight and wrapped her arms around him. “Don't be afraid.”

Starting to feel numb, Ride Along panicked and desperately tried to reach for his radio to call his partner, but Chrysalis grabbed his hand and guided it away while keeping her eyes firmly locked into his.
It wasn't long before Ride's own eyes started to glow green as Chrysalis's hypnotic suggestion began to take its effect.

“Who... Who are you?” he asked in a half-frightened voice. “How did you get in here..?”

“Look into my eyes. Do you find them beautiful?”

“Y-Yes...”

“Do you find me beautiful?”

“Yes...”

“Then kiss me.”

Completely taken by her looks, Ride Along unknowingly closed his eyes and puckered his lips. Chrysalis puckered hers as well. But instead of kissing him, she started to inhale. It wasn't long before a faint green vapor channeled out of Ride's mouth and into Chrysalis, who now changed back into her equine form.

By now Ride was too enthralled to react to her new features as his will had become weaker and utterly submissive to her power. Once she had finished sampling just enough of his love, Ride was now rendered completely under her control.

“Delicious... Now you're mine.”

It wasn't long before a squawk from Ride's radio called out and the voice of his partner was heard.

“This is Blue Rook. What's your status? Over.”

“Answer him and repeat after me.” ordered Chrysalis. Ride complied by picking up his radio to answer. “This is Ride Along. Over.”

“This is Ride Along... Over...”

“What's your status Ride? Find anything? Over?”

“I have searched the basement.” Chrysalis grinned. “There is nothing here. Over.”

“I have searched the basement... There is nothing here... Over...”

“Roger that. I'm finished up here and found nothing either. I'm heading out to the car now. I'll meet you there. Over.”

“Roger that. Over.”

“Roger that... Over...” With that, Ride turned off the radio.

Chrysalis smiled. “Good. Now go to your friend.” she commanded. “From the moment you exit this building, you will have no memory of me or what happened here. You checked the basement and found nothing suspicious. Understood?”

“Yes mistress...”

Chrysalis grinned. “Good. Now go.”



Later...



It wasn't before Ride reached the front entrance to the school to where his partner was now waiting. Upon opening the doors, Ride felt dizzy all of a sudden and staggered a bit before shaking it off. He was unaware at that moment of the tiny black rat that skittered out between his legs, down the steps and into the nearby bushes.
Once his head was clear, Ride closed the doors and locked them before heading for the car.

“...Roger that. Over.” Rook finished as Ride opened the door and took his seat beside him. “Just called in and said where on our way back. Nothing to report.”

“Uh huh...”

“Are you alright? You sounded a bit distant on the radio earlier. Are you coming down with something?”

“No... Just a bit dizzy. Maybe I'm just tired.”

“Are you sure you didn't see anything down in the basement?”

“There was nothing suspicious down there. I checked.” replied Ride while rubbing his eyes. “Let's just get back to the station. I need to lie down...”

“Don't you want to turn on the siren? You always love doing that.”

“Don't feel like it...” Ride answered tiredly as he leaned back on the seat with a loud moan. “Just go...”

Rook didn't answer but instead just started the car and drove them both back to the station.

Watching them leave from the bushes, Chrysalis came out and transformed back into her equine self as soon as they were out of sight.

“That was easy enough.” she said to herself. “Fortunately I won't have to deal with that again.” She closed her eyes and her horn started to glow. It lasted a few minutes with nothing really happening. Still, she grinned.
“There! Before I messed around with that human, I made arrangements to my lair so that I don't have to go through the school to get back. I'll just summon a portal and travel through that. And now I've arranged an exit out here so that I can leave freely.” She giggled. “Having magic in a world with no magic is fun.”

She then turned her sights towards the city in the distance and smirked.

“And now... Time for some real fun!”

Author's Note:

Chrysalis has avoided being discovered by the police.

Now her fun can begin... :pinkiecrazy:



Note: Blue Rook is an original made up character and Ride Along is a character from Friends Forever # 14

Comments ( 2 )

...I wish I were that good with words... I'd have my entire school wrapped around my finger if I wanted to. :rainbowdetermined2:

Really good chapter. Chryssi's seductive sneakiness is rather alluring, no? :ajsmug:

6635198 All part of her nature (Hehehe...) :pinkiecrazy:

Login or register to comment