• Published 30th Sep 2015
  • 3,386 Views, 232 Comments

Iron Mare - Plain Hunter



Twilight Sparkle was a mare of many talents, most notably invention. But her skill soon turned into her downfall as she was captured and forced to invent just to see the light of day again. She will make everypony pay in the form of a hero.

  • ...
9
 232
 3,386

Epilogue

Twilight groaned as she trotted back up to her office at her home, the party wearing her out along with the session with Flur she just had to endure.

“So she’s mad at you for saving ponies’ lives? That’s... What??” Spike asked.

“No, Spike,” Twilight replied, “she’s mad because I’ve ‘withheld important technology from Equestria’ and ‘performed multiple acts that could be labeled criminal.’”

“What??? Like what??” Spike said.

“I have no clue with her sometimes, Spike. But I’m sure I’ll hear all about it again tomorrow. Good night, Spike.” Twilight said, opening her office door.

“Alright, good night Twilight.” Spike said.

Twilight smiled and turned on her office’s light, and stood still, her heart stopping as her face was nearly flushed of all color.

At the end of the room, was a figure. Standing in front of her window, staring out. She stood like that for a while, having no clue how to respond. She then opened her mouth to call for the suit, but the figure spoke first.

“Don’t bother, we’ve shut down your computer system for a while. We needed to speak to you.” The figure said.

Twilight’s heart started beating faster. Who would need to talk to her? What happened? Was this one of the people Trixie warned her about? But most importantly... Why did she recognize that voice?

The figure turned around and answered that last question, as she saw Spitfire walk from the shadows and into the light, showing Spitfire wearing a leather coat, and a black eyepatch.

“Oh, but don’t you worry about this,” she gestured to her eyepatch, “the docs said my eye was damaged pretty bad from that shard from the suit back at the desert, but I’ll be completely fine. I actually think this looks cool, don’t you?”

Twilight found herself at a loss for words, stuttering every time she tried to make a response. The shock of seeing a friend, one she had previously thought to be dead, standing just a few feet in front of her.

“Now, you don’t need to say anything, but listen. Now, the ponies I’m working with are a group that wants to actually do something. But do it without public knowledge so they don’t get scared. Because the stuff we know, the stuff we’re doing, it’s crazy stuff. And we don’t want to start a panic across Equus. You get it?”

Twilight nodded slowly.

“Good.”

“But... But... B-But what do y-you want from me...?”

“Ms. Sparkle...” Spitfire said, stepping closer to Twilight, “I’m here to talk to you about the Avengers initiative.”

Comments ( 10 )

What a "sorta-surprising" epilogue (J/K I can see where this is going.:pinkiehappy:) Nonetheless, a awesome way to end the story.

Wha.... Wha.... *Falls unconscious from shock*

Spitfire survived?! But how?! I thought she was dead!

So is this story completed or not? Because the story page says incomplete, but the fact that we have an epilogue usually means that the story is done.

Also, you have Spitfire playing Nick Fury!? Must say, I didn't see that coming.

7654568 This story just follows the first movie, so there may/may not be a sequel/sequels.

I am really waiting to see a sequel

I bloody knew it! I knew this story was going to end with a crapton of unanswered questions. God damn it! I mean what up with Rainbow Dash? Where is Pinkie Pie? Why didn't Twilight jump for joy and hug Spitfire upon findingout she was alive? Okay that last one is just something I found a bit out of character but still, this is so annoying!

Were in the world is Pinkie..... ohhh oh no what other avenger vanishes do to playing with anger. what pony must always be happy

Are we getting a sequel to this?

9589367
Twilight Sparkle - Iron Man

Rainbow Dash - Thor

Applejack - Captain America

Fluttershy - Hulk

Pinkie Pie - Hawkeye

Rarity - Black Widow

Login or register to comment