• Published 28th Oct 2012
  • 659 Views, 14 Comments

Trust in the rain - bigMAREmac

  • ...
10
 14
 659

A special visitor

Trust in the rain



Twilight Sparkle awoke to the sound of rain heavily pouring against her window. The dream she had was very perculiar. She got on her hooves and looked at herself in the mirror. Her mane reminded her of when she was paranoid about getting a letter to the princess. She levitated a brush with a purple aura. One by one the strands on her head lowered down to give her mane her usual smooth look. She trotted down the stairs to find a baby dragon cooking breakfast.

"Morning, Twilight. How did you sleep?"

"Oh good morning,Spike. I had a very weird dream last night. I was with my mother. We were in a flood she bleeding heavily."

" Thats weird." Spike replied. Suddenly a knock at the door came.

Thats awkward who would be visiting in this kind of weather? Twilight thought to herself. To Twilight's surprise it was her mom. The mare which was declared as Twilight Sparkle's mother went by the name of Sparkle Shine. She had a carnation pink coat and a white mane with a highlight the color of her daughter's coat.

"Oh, hello... mother." She said rather weawly.(A really bad guess)

"Hello, Twilight. I brought cookies for little Spike." She tapped her umbrella on the doorstep and set it with a few others. She came inside and gave Spike a giant hug. While Sparkle Shine was choking Spike with love he fixed his eyes on the bag that contained the cookies. Sparkle broke the hug and sat down next to Twilight.

"Let me brew some tea for the two of us." Twilight said as she walked into the kitchen. Sparkle Shine looked around the room, all she saw were books besides the pictures of Spike as a newly hatched. She found them fasinating, mostly because she was turned into a plant while it happened. Finally Twilight returned with the tea on her back. She carefully took it by the mouth, and set it down onto the coffee table. The room was awkwardly silent, you could almost only here the the sound of the rain against the window. Other than that they just looked around the room,only trying to avoid eye contact. Spike didn't like being situations like this. He felt like he was the one in the middle of it.

"I'll just leave you two alone." He than ran up the stairs and back again. He grabbed the cookies and annouced. "I'll just be taking these."

"So, what brings you here to ponyville?" Twilight spoke up.

"Well, nothing excactlly." Sparkle replied

"How is your brother?"

"He's O.K. I'm so happy for him and Cadence. Who would ever know my two favorite ponys would be getting married?" Twilight said with a smile.

"I never liked that filly." Sparkle protested.
Twilight expected something like that to come from her mother.

"Sometimes I just think that colt paid more attention to that girl than to his own health."
She looked at the clock. "Well, I better start unpacking, Twilight where is your room?"
Twilight looked at her like she was crazy. She completely hated having to share a space with her mother. She would always take up most of the space or cause noise while Twilight was reading.

" My room? I thought you just came to visit. My room is so messy. There's certainly not enough room for all of us. Spike and me already share a room, but with all of us in the same room it will be cramp..." Twilight yelled franticly."I-I mean wouldn't you rather want to stay in the guest room?"

Sparkle Shine stuck her nose in the air."I've made up my mind, I'm sleeping in your room. You and Spike can sleep in the guest room. She walked up the stairs and levitated her bags up with her.
Twilight thought to herself. Don't worry twilight, It'll only be a few days... I hope. Anyway I have some studying to do.




Spike and Twilight had to share the same bed. It was hard to sleep that night with the rain pouring even harder than that mourning. But that was the least of Spike and Twilight's problem. The bed was extremely tiny and firm. Twilight was tossing and turning with a lumpy pillow over her ears. Spike kept on falling off of the edge, which caused many bang like sounds. They even tried sleeping on the floor. No sleep. Twilight had just about of had enough. She went downstairs to read a book.
Her horn lit up. The room glowed a soft purple. She scanned her bookcase. She stopped at a worn down book and levitated it off the bookcase.

"Equestrian Tales. An old classic will help me get to sleep." She said to herself.
She trotted over to her study and began reading aloud.

" Story one: She was beautiful. Her mane was gorgous brown. Her hooves as soft as a spring flower. Her smile was pearls. Her rosey cheeks made her look innocetly cute. She was perfect. I thought to myself. 'How could I have a chance? I bet she wouldn't want to look at a draconius like me.' I was a mortal against an Angel."
Twilight thought to herself. Hm. I wonder how romance could have anything to do with the history of Equestria. Back to reading.

" Then my chance came. One day she went to Everfree Forest to explore. I followed her. Until we got to the deepest part of the forest. I pounced on her. She squeled in shock. I took out a pair of hoove cuffs I brought to restrain her. She struggled but couldn't get out."
Twilight paused for a moment. "Maybe I should read a little bit more. It has to get better. Right?"

" I forced her hind legs open to reveal that... I've been craving for. I whipped out my hard, oh gosh, and rammed into her, oh gosh!, she screamed in pain. That's right, scream you, oh celestia!, blood started to, GREAT CELESTIA! WHAT IS THIS BLOOD WRITTEN THING? Twilight screamed.

Play this before you start reading this section.Just then then she saw a bit of the cover coming of so she peeled the rest off to reveal the actual cover. It read Twilight gets trolled by Spike and Sparkle Shine, with a picture of a troll face on it.

Comments ( 14 )

This is my first fabric, so I just want to hear some advice. Anything is great. SOOOO, come at me bros.

Sorry this was made a long time ago. I still want feedback though.

don't quit your day job.

1522037 This was my first ever story and I had no experience. So I don't think you have the right to say that

- But I do have the right to say that you need an editor. And you shouldn't try and guilt-trip people into voting and commenting to get you to change it from Cancelled to Incomplete, it never works.

1522098 You could have added at least a back story for why they would troll twilight that's probably why a lot of your stories got thumbed down you need clearer and more detailed plot points. And story for events or at least IMPLIED events for stories its hard to fallow and makes little sense. So if you want to continue writing stories read some first to see what yours needs.

Sorry about that. Thanks for the advice. This story wasn't even made to be on this site but I decided to do so anyway.

1522130 I will keep that in mind.Twilight getting trolled was a joke they played on her. That is all

1522150 see I couldn't of known that with the resources I had available I shall retract my previous statement but not my down vote

This is my first fabric, so I just want to hear some advice. Anything is great. SOOOO, come at me bros.

This is my first fabric... egad.

Twilight gets a special vistors visitor that didn't have a good relationship With Twilight?. In this story they learn to leave the past behind and to trust eachother Two words.

1523091 I like that picture I find it humorous and meaningful. :pinkiesmile:

1523110 I've been waiting to use this for so long xD

Login or register to comment