• Published 17th Jun 2012
  • 15,450 Views, 751 Comments

For the Overlord! - PonyManne215



After escaping the Abyss without their master, the imps of the Overlord seek to bring him back.

  • ...
33
 751
 15,450

Just Kidding!



You guys just got trolled! How mad are you? Seriously though, the real chapter will be up in an hour from this one. This does not count as a real chapter, just a little fun I wanted to have with you guys. If you guys feel like I've made myself childish or just abandoned my professionalism, I agree. But come on, you have to admit this was funny at least. All of you expected a chapter, but instead you got...well, this..

At least I didn't troll you on a major level. I originally had the lyrics to this as well, and copy and pasted over and over until it reached well over 1k. But that's besides the point. I was jus-

Who's there? Mom, can you get it? No? Fine.

*Opens door*

Not again!

A group of small shadowed figures stood in the writers doorway, slinging maces, whips, and sticks over their shoulders. The oldest one in the middle grinned madly at the human as he started to laugh.

"Playing another joke on the readers? First, you didn't allow us to kill the children, or 'fillies', but now this? For shame, now you must pay."

Wait no! Please no! AHHHHHHHH!

The writer tried to run back to his room but was dragged out of the front doorway. His hands lingered on the side posts before his nails gave way and broke, causing his hold on his home sanctuary to be lost.