• Published 2nd Oct 2015
  • 398 Views, 14 Comments

The Forbidden Realm - Flutterbat276



Fluttershy, after undergoing a spell, has wound up in a twisted and cruel version if her once beautifully peaceful world.

  • ...
6
 14
 398

The Darkness: Part 1 (Fluttershy)

Fluttershy opened her eyes to find herself near her cottage. She sighed of relief seeing the peaceful cottage once again.

"At least nothing too bad happened," she said, checking herself. She was back to her normal pony self once again, another great realization after the events from moments ago.

She got up and started to trot over to the cottage, thinking to herself, "Should I go back to the castle? Twilight might be worried sick about me!" She stopped in her tracks, hearing hoof steps. She looked in the direction the sound was coming from and her eyes widened in shock. What she saw was another Fluttershy! She had on black eye shadow and her ear was pierced with a golden hoop and stud. She had on a black spiked choker and her mane was ruffled and messy.

"Oh my...what do I do!" Fluttershy thought to herself. The clone turned towards her and rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, Pinkamena! Of all of the pranks you and Dash have pulled on me, this by far is the worst prank of them all! Knock it off for Pete's sake, will ya!" she screamed at Fluttershy, her knees wobbling.

"I-I'm not sure this is a p-p-prank!" Fluttershy managed to squeak. The clone cocked her head and rolled her eyes again. Fluttershy finally started to gallop away towards town to find Twilight.

"Hey, Fluttershy! What's the hurry?" a familiar voice called out to her. She stopped and turned to see a Rainbow Dash clone. She had a similar ear piercing to her own clone, but there was two hoops and no stud. Her eye had a black slash through it, like an exaggerated scar.

"Oh, I'm um...just going for a walk around town Rainbow Dash!" Fluttershy managed to get out. The Rainbow clone rolled her eyes at her.

"Fluttershy, you know I hate that name! I go by Dasher! I mean, it's not like I had my name changed sice we were in Junior Flight Camp or anything!" she said angrily. Her tongue was pierced as well! It was a golden hoop like the ear rings, just much smaller. Fluttershy also noticed a tattoo on her front right leg. It was a Shadow Bolt symbol.

"Oh..sorry! I'll just go, bye!" Fluttershy said, flying as fast as she could go to get away from Dasher.

She got to the castle to be let in by Spike. He had bags under his eyes and his teeth were yellow. He had a strange stick in his claws, most likely a cigarette, that was lit. Smoke curled from his lips and he smelled horrible!

"Sup b***h. What you need today? Crack? Booze? What?" Spike said, his voice raspy.

"Um..n-n-no thanks Spike. I'll p-pass. Where's Twilight?" Fluttershy said, taken aback by the dragon's foal language.

"Oh, she's playin' beer pong with Pinks, Jackie, and Rarity. They're already drunk as buck though!" Spike said, letting Fluttershy inside. The inside of the castle smelled of a month old hoof-ball player's gym bag! There was also an aroma of tobacco and alcohol that filled her nostrils. The decor and interior design was just as horrible as the smell. She could hear drunken laughs from down the hall.


"Hey *hic* Twilight? Are you just gonna stand there or will you buckin' throw the ball! Ah ain't got all *hic* night!" Applejack said between hiccups. She slurred her words so badly that it sounded like a mumbled mess of in audible noises. Twilight tossed the ball and missed.

"Please Twilight! I thought you'd do better than that! Let me show you hooligans how it's done!" Rarity said, only being slightly drunk since she only was drinking red wine. Pinkie was passed out in the corner drunk from the dare Applejack had given her. It was to drink a whole bottle of vodka in under a minute, which she had happily obliged. Rarity's ball fell into Twilight's second to last cup, leaving only one. Twilight was silent for a minute.

"Well! Drink the d**m drink so we can go on with this!" Applejack said.

"Okay Jackie! But you b***hes are goin' down!" Twilight yelled across the table, picking up the cup and gulping the drink down.

Author's Note:

Sorry. All cuss words are sensors out. I just don't cuss IRL, and whenever I type a cuss word I sensor it. You know what's being said, so don't get mad, ok? Hope y'all enjoy it!:raritywink: