• Published 23rd Sep 2015
  • 9,568 Views, 57 Comments

[C] Dreams of White Padding - scribe-feather



Luna ventures into Celestia's dreams in hopes to wake her sister up from a mysteriously deep slumber (ABDL Themed)

  • ...
10
 57
 9,568

Chapter Six: Nap Time Decisions

Dreams of White Padding
Chapter Six: Nap Time Decisions
By Scribe Feather

✶✶6✶✶

Luna woke up after a little bit of time had passed. She yawned and stretched her limbs as her mind remembered where she was. Celestia still slumbered soundly next to her, peacefully suckling her drool covered hoof.

Daylight still shined through the window across the room, hinting that it was still rather early in the day. With the lack of any clock or time measuring device in the nursery, Luna could only wonder.

Luna rubbed her eyes as another yawn escaped through her muzzle. As her body began to catch up with her waking mind, a growing need to pee made itself known. The pressure started faint, but after only a few short seconds her bladder ached with urgency.

At first, the thought to climb out of the crib and use the training potty that was only ten feet away crossed her mind. But in her sleepy state, Luna’s mind conjured up more outrageous alternatives. Her half asleep mind did mental backflips to avoid getting out of the warm bed, ready to sleep longer. A more predominant thought that stuck in her mind suggested to instead use the pull-up that was still dry around her waist.

As if convincing her mind further, it was then she noticed Celestia’s diaper was thoroughly soaked as the white foal continued to sleep. The swollen padding’s bulbous shape could be made out well in the dim light. Suddenly the unusual suggestion to use her pull-up didn’t seem that outlandish.

Her half asleep mind required little convincing and before she knew it her bladder began pouring into the waiting pull up. The urine hissed loudly in the quiet room, slowly filling up the thin padding of the pull-up. Satisfying the strong need to pee, Luna was able to fall back asleep. She felt a small smile creep up on her face, thinking of how good a freshly warmed diaper felt. She drifted back to sleep as the fresh urine still slowly soaked into her pull-ups padding.

After an undetermined amount of time, Luna began to stir from her slumber once again. She found that she somehow moved from the crib and now rested on the padded top of the changing table. Phosphor stood over her as she was just finishing up changing her soaked pull up.

“Oh good morning, poppet. Have a nice nap?” Phosphor asked, gently lowering the alicorn’s legs back down onto the table.

“Mhmm,” Luna answered as she yawned and rubbed her tired eyes.

“It looks like you had a little accident during your nap,” Phosphor added, rolling the soaked pull up into a tight ball while simultaneously levitating a container of wipes into the air.

Suddenly her decisions made while half asleep earlier that day came flooding back. Her cheeks began to flare up a bright red. “O-oh that’s right...I’m really sorry about that...”

“Don’t fret too much about it, poppet. Accidents happen,” Phosphor consoled the embarrassed princess as she cleaned up the area with the scented wipes. Once she was sure the area was free of the foul smelling odor of urine, she helped Luna off the changing table. “Now you scurry off to your morning court. I still need to get little soggy butt over there changed and in her highchair for breakfast.”

Luna climbed off the changing table with a little guidance from Phosphor. Her legs wiggled for a moment as they tried to remember their own strength. She slowly pulled herself away from the diapers and toys, leaving the room to see to her princess duties. The faint scent of baby wipes hung around her rump, standing as a lingering reminder of her naptime accident.

The long hallway that connected the nursery to the rest of the castle gave Luna plenty of time to reflect on the past couple days. She had plenty of time to wonder about the pull ups and the potty training. She even pondered on Phosphor and Celestia whose lives seemed to have improved ever since she entered this dream world.

She just hoped she could make as much progress next time as she did today.