• Published 23rd Sep 2015
  • 9,603 Views, 57 Comments

[C] Dreams of White Padding - scribe-feather



Luna ventures into Celestia's dreams in hopes to wake her sister up from a mysteriously deep slumber (ABDL Themed)

  • ...
10
 57
 9,603

Chapter Four: Time Together

Dreams of White Padding
Chapter Four: Time Together
By Scribe Feather

✶✶4✶✶

The next day came and Luna found herself slipping on another dry pull-up. It was only the second day of her and Phosphor’s plan, but she already felt she was slipping into a ritual. She knew progress would need to be slow so that they didn't sour Celestia’s opinion about potty training, something she had to tell herself every time the thought came up.

This time around Phosphor encouraged her to actually play with Celestia, possibly connecting with her sister better if she played along. With little reason to argue, Luna agreed and left her usual reading book in her room.

Celestia played with her toys as usual, still as heavily invested in the blocks and dolls and stuffed animals as she was the day before. Luna awkwardly tried to involve herself in the playtime, receiving happy babbles from her sister when she did.

Play time with her sister started with stiffly wiggling a stuffed animal in front of Celestia. It entertained her foal sister for a little while, but didn’t distract her nearly long enough. Slowly and with a noticeable blush in her cheeks, she progressively moved on to more and more engrossing games with her sister. She quickly found herself getting involved in the playtime, happily playing along with Celestia.

The more Luna played the more she realized she needed to worry less about ‘the right way’ to play with her sister. Thinking less about it, she found the talent coming to her naturally.

She could recall those many years ago when the roles were reversed and Celestia was there as a loyal play partner for a much younger Luna. The games they played were hard to remember, but the happy times and bonding were easy to remember.

Soon it was difficult to tell the difference between the two alicorns. Both ponies became so deeply involved in their playtime, happily giggling as they bonded over toys and dolls and blocks. Games of pretend were conjured up on the fly and impromptu rounds of tag seemed to appear out of nowhere. Time seemed to move quickly for the playful ponies.

It wasn’t until Phosphor came in, interrupting their games and play. The pink unicorn was still dressed in her lavish nanny costume, strangely unfazed by the otherworldly attire.

“Potty time, girls,” she said as she trotted over to the two playing ponies. “Luna? Do you need to go?”

Luna raised her head, “yes, Miss Phosphor,” she complied, a bit bummed that she had to stop playing.

Like the day before, Luna seated herself on the training potty. It was much less awkward this time, already growing use to the expected embarrassment that came with the ordeal. Luna felt herself letting out a little more urine this time around and after a much shorter wait.

“Well done, Luna! We may have you out of those pull-ups in no time!” Phosphor gave out her usual praise.

Like the times before, Luna felt a bit of pride swell up in her as she pulled her dry pull-ups back on.

“Tia, do you need...Oh.” Phosphor began to ask, but her words started to trail off.

It didn’t take much looking for Luna to realize why Phosphor had paused. Clearly visible from the short distance, Celestia’s diaper was well soaked, tinted yellow from a full fill up. She wouldn’t be needing the potty for awhile.

However Celestia didn’t seem at all troubled by the heavy, swollen garment that tugged at her waist. Infact, she seemed rather content sitting in it, happily playing with her toys. Oddly enough Luna felt a twinge of perked interest stir in the back of her mind.

Phosphor let out a heavy, tired sigh. “Tia, you’re suppose to do that in the potty, dear.”

“A gah ababa!” Celestia passively babbled, as if dismissing Phosphor’s suggestion.

Phosphor shook her head. “Well, don’t let me keep you from your princess duties, poppet. I know you can be quite the busy pony.” She slowly trotted over to the changing table, levitating Celestia into the air as she walked past.

“Yeah, I-I guess I should...” Luna’s words trailed off as even she didn’t pay much attention to them. Her eyes followed Phosphor, curiousity growing inside her.

The blue alicorn stood in place for a moment or two before finally walking towards the changing table. She awkwardly watched from a fair distance away as Phosphor laid her diapered sister on the padded top of the table.

During the diaper change, Luna couldn’t help, but watch. Without her realizing it, the curious princess inched her way closer to the changing table as Phosphor handled her foal sister so delicately. Before she knew it she was right up against the table, watching intently with wide eyed curiosity.

Phosphor smirked at the curious pony, gladly allow her to spectate as she handled each step of the diaper change with care and experience. She started with slowly untaping the thick, swollen diaper, rolling it up into a ball as she pulled out a tub of wipes with her magic.

Luna’s nose twitched at the smell of the moist wipes, shaking some faint memories that connected with the long forgotten scent. A pile of used wipes were stacked in a corner of the changing table, eventually being rolled up with the old diaper and deposited into the nearby diaper pail.

A new fluffy diaper quickly replaced the old one, lovely powdered and wrapped around Celestia’s waist. Celestia idly suckled on a hoof, her back legs wiggled weakly about as she was tended to. The new diaper was taped up snuggly, free of any looseness that might lead to leaking later down the road.

With the diaper change concluded, Celestia giggled with a big smile, holding both forehooves in the air with pleaful eyes. Phosphor smiled at happy foal, lovingly picking her up into her arms.

“I would love for you to stay longer, poppet, but I’m afraid Tia is overdue for her nap,” Phosphor calmly said.

That seemed to shake Luna out of her curious daze. “Oh! R-right...I should...be on my way then.” Luna quickly turned, trotting for the nursery door with a hint of blush glowing on her cheeks.

“Luna?”

The alicorn stopped in her tracks. “Y-yeah?”

“Your pull up?”

Luna looked down, spotting the pink, flowery garment that was still around her waist. “O-oh right! Sorry...I forgot...”

With that said she awkwardly slipped off the pull up, too embarrassed to look at Phosphor in the eye as she did. She simply let the garment drop to the ground before dashing out of the room with blush on her cheeks.