• Published 23rd Sep 2015
  • 9,605 Views, 57 Comments

[C] Dreams of White Padding - scribe-feather



Luna ventures into Celestia's dreams in hopes to wake her sister up from a mysteriously deep slumber (ABDL Themed)

  • ...
10
 57
 9,605

Chapter Three: Trial Run

Dreams of White Padding
Chapter Three: Trial Run
By Scribe Feather

✶✶3✶✶

In the dream, time moved at an unnatural pace. The next day came in a blink of an eye, almost as if they were merely scenes in a movie that were switched between. Before she knew it, Luna was walking towards the nursery, ready to spend time with her sister.

Luna couldn’t get rid of a knot that tugged at her gut. Tangled up nerves coiled in her chest as the princess worried about this plan of Phosphor’s. It appeared to be her best bet to wake her sister up and a lot was at stake. She worried about the unknown factors that could go wrong.

Regardless of her worries, Luna pulled herself into the nursery with only a thick reading book to accompany her. A pull-up waited for her on the changing table when she arrived. The garment’s design was noticeably more “grown up” then Celestia’s thick diapers, but in no way were they something that any foal above the age of four would wear. Little flowers dotted the light pink garment, designed to fade when wet.

With a deep sigh, she began pulling the padded garment up between her legs. Her forehooves shivered as she slowly slipped on the embarrassing garment. It wasn’t until the end of the embarrassing task that Luna noticed Celestia staring at her with wide, curious eyes.

“Erm, I-I’m just putting on my pull-up for the day. I’m learning how to use the potty too,” Luna nervously explained, but every word seemed to fly right over Celestia’s head. The white alicorn just blinked, making Luna realize how silly explaining herself was.

With pink blush filling her cheeks, Luna slipped down to the ground, close to Celestia and the various toys that her foal sister happily played with. She busied herself with reading a book, having no interest in playing with the childishly colored toys that laid scattered across the floor.

Celestia would frequently crawl over to her sister, holding up toys or dolls as if asking her to play along, but Luna politely declined. She probably used a lot more words than actually necessary to turn down the offer, but Luna continued to sit there awkwardly in the middle of the foalish room.

Almost as if answering her prayers, Phosphor entered the room. “Potty break,” the pink unicorn called out. “Luna? Would you like to be the first one on the potty? Show Tia how to use it like a big girl?”

“Yes Miss Phosphor,” Luna answered, walking over to the training potty. Phosphor helped her slip her dry pair of pull-ups down to her ankles before she sat herself on the cool plastic training potty.

Luna sat there awkwardly as both Phosphor and the curious Celestia watched her. She knew she had to use the training potty at least a little to be convincing to Celestia and figured Phosphor wouldn’t let her off until she did. So with a nervous bladder, she tried to focus on the task at hand. She quickly found the idea of peeing into the plastic potty to be more difficult than she thought.

The thought of going to the bathroom in front of ponies she knew made Luna’s bladder shy and disobedient. She struggled with letting even a little bit of urine out as she sat on the cold training potty. She felt so little sitting there with Phosphor watching so intently, the only thing she could do was close her eyes and block out everything except for her full bladder.

Finally all her effort was rewarded with a tiny spurt of urine that loudly dribbled into the plastic container.

“Good girl!” Phosphor exclaimed, “using the potty like a big girl!”

Luna blushed at the praise, actually finding a bit of pride swell up in her. Without saying a word, she pulled herself up from the potty, pulling up her pull-up and bashfully scurrying away from the infantile object.

“Tia, do you wanna try?” Phosphor asked. Celestia shook her head. “Are you sure, sweetie? Don’t you need to go?” Again, Celestia shook her head. Phosphor let out a sigh, “well alright. I’ll come in later when it’s time to try again.”

And with that Phosphor left the two alone once again. Luna returned to her reading and Celestia continued playing for the remainder of their time together. During this time multiple potty breaks were made, each one a repeat of the last. Luna would use the training potty like a big girl, forcing out a little stream before being praised for her success. Celestia would refuse to go each time, often leading to a soaked diaper that needed changing.

Soon Luna’s two hours were up and she no longer had to embarrass herself by wearing a pull up. Phosphor saw her off, thanking her for her services and helping her dispose of the bone dry pull-up. With that ordeal over with, Luna went on her way, continuing her daily routine as she did in the real world.

For one fleeting moment, she remained curious about how the pull up felt and how it might have felt if she refused to use the training potty in the first place. But that thought quickly disappeared when more pressing matters came to her attention.