• Published 23rd Sep 2015
  • 9,617 Views, 57 Comments

[C] Dreams of White Padding - scribe-feather



Luna ventures into Celestia's dreams in hopes to wake her sister up from a mysteriously deep slumber (ABDL Themed)

  • ...
10
 57
 9,617

Chapter Ten: Crossing Over

✶✶10✶✶

Luna closed her eyes as she readied herself to take in the rush of wonderful sensations that came with a diaper change. She prepared for the brush of cold air when the diaper was opened up, the happy shivers from the scented wipes, the gentle tickling of the baby powder, and even the satisfaction of a fresh, dry diaper. She laid there prepared, practically shaking in anticipation with the biggest smile on her face.

Unfortunately the tidal wave of sensations didn’t come. Luna waited and then she waited and then she waited a little bit more just to make extra sure. Puzzled, she opened her eyes.

She suddenly found herself, not in the nursery with Phosphor and Celestia, but in a black void with no one. She was floating, unable to feel anything.

A long forgotten memory stirred awake now that she was in this empty space. This void was familiar, she knew this. This was the dreamscape between dreams. Somehow she had fallen out of the dream. That could only mean Celestia woke up.

The void dropped out of existence and Luna quickly returned to the waking world. She opened her tired eyes, suddenly recalling the feel of her old bed and the sensations of her old bedroom. She was back.

“Princess Luna!” Twilight exclaimed, a look of panic and excitement surging through the young pony’s body. “I’m so relieved you’re awake.”

In the background of it all, the sound of faraway crying could be heard slowly surging to the front of Luna’s mind. The crying resembled one of a foal’s, but sounded much lower like it was coming from a grown pony.

“Is that...Celestia?” Luna asked, tilting her ears toward the noise.

“That’s why I came to wake you,” Twilight added, “Princess Celestia woke up a few minutes ago and...”

“And?”

“She was crying for you. Crying for her big sister,”

“Oh...” Luna simply said, unable to completely comprehend it all. “Well I guess I should go talk to her then,” she added, gripping her bedsheets to fling them aside.

Twilight stopped her by continuing. “Th-there’s another thing about Celestia, Princess Luna...”

“Yeah?”

“Well, when I went in to check on her I noticed she was uhm...wet.”

“She wet the bed?”

“She wet her diaper, Princess Luna,” Twilight blushed a tiny bit, not all too proud that she bothered to figure that out.

“I didn’t think she was wearing a diaper.”

“She’s wearing one now,” Twilight paused, “do you know where it came from?”

Luna let out a puzzled sigh. “Sorry, young Twilight,” she said as she flung her bed sheets off and climbed out of bed. “I don’t know the answer to that...”

Twilight froze, ramrod. “You’re in a diaper too?!” The purple pony exclaimed.

Luna’s head snapped backwards in shock, her eyes locked onto the bulging padding that hugged her waist. “I...I don’t remember...” Luna was lost for words, “there was the dream but...”

“Princess Luna?”

“I’ll try to see if I can calm Celestia down,” Luna quickly answered, scurrying out of the room. The diaper between her legs caused her to waddle. Every bow legged step led her closer to her sister’s whaling.

The walk gave her waking mind plenty of time to brainstorm and wonder why Celestia was crying. Maybe she was hurt or injured. Perhaps something terrible had happened to her in the dream.

Or perhaps, a suggestion stirring from the back of Luna’s mind, perhaps she just needed a diaper change.

Comments ( 7 )

Twilight frozen, ramrod.

- Perhaps you mean "ramrod-straight"?

Still, it looks like everything will be back to normal...mostly.

Huh, not how I thought this was going to end. I thought Luna was going to slowly regress to Celestia's level and be turned into a foal, trapped in the same dream.

6844346 Hmmm
Perhaps they've gone deeper?

6844944 I smell a sequel, or maybe that's just Celestia's diaper

Hehehe silly twilight. You can't comprehend the delight diapers are~

The dream became real.

Login or register to comment