• Published 23rd Sep 2015
  • 9,617 Views, 57 Comments

[C] Dreams of White Padding - scribe-feather



Luna ventures into Celestia's dreams in hopes to wake her sister up from a mysteriously deep slumber (ABDL Themed)

  • ...
10
 57
 9,617

Chapter One: One Sleepful Night

Author's Note:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: Make no mistake here. This is fetish material about cartoon ponies. Do not continue reading if you do not approve of diaper usage, mental regression, or adult baby themes. If you do not like it or are under legal age, please do not keep reading.

Please do not redistribute, alter, repost this story or anything else I write on this site or some place else without my permission.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Story Contains:
Adult Baby Themes (Heavy)
Diapers (Heavy)
Dreamwalking (Heavy)
Diaper Usage - Mess (Medium)
Diaper Usage - Wet (Medium)
Watersports (Medium)
Regression - Mental (Light)

Dreams of White Padding
Chapter One: One Sleepful Night
By Scribe Feather

✶✶1✶✶

High up in the tall towers of Canterlot Castle paced the worried Princess Luna. The tall walls of the empty hallway echoed her hoofsteps as she paced from one end to the other. All was eerily silent on this cool winter day, more then usual.

A worried thought repeated over and over in the princess’s mind. A heavy pit of guilt weighed her chest down as woe and uncertainty ran rampant in her mind.

Breaking through the heavy silence in the halls came the sound of a pair of heavy, wooden doors being opened from the outside. In peeked the head of Princess Twilight, beloved friend and faithful student of Princess Celestia.

“Princess Luna,” the purple alicorn exclaimed as she dashed down the long hall to meet with the princess of the night. “I came as soon as I could.”

“Well met, young Twilight,” the troubled Luna answered back.

“What’s happened? Your letter sounded urgent.”

"It's about my sister. Celestia has fallen under a terrible illness."

“Oh no,” Twilight gasped, truly concerned for her old mentor’s wellbeing. “What happened?”

Luna let out a heavy, troubled sigh. “Perhaps it’s better if I show you.”

Princess Luna led the other pony down another hall, entering through a door on the left. The doorway opened up to a royal bedroom, more accurately Princess Celestia’s bedroom. The room was illuminated by the flickering light of a fireplace hugging the far wall. Shadows danced against the rounded walls and starry tapestries that hung around the room. In the center of it all sat a large circular bed, dressed in purple blankets and round gold pillows. Inside the bed rested Celestia herself, unmoving and deeply asleep.

“She has been this way for weeks now,” Luna started as the two walked up alongside the regal bed. “I had planned to wake her up by finding her projection in the dream...” Her words trailed off as weeks of failed attempts at waking her beloved sister came flashing back. “But this...sleep. It’s something unnatural. I dare not attempt pursuing her dream self without somepony here to stand guard.”

“Stand guard?”

"While I'm gone, I'm going to need you to stay here and keep watch. There’s no telling what I might find once I enter Celestia’s dreamscape." Luna looked at her sister’s near lifeless body and then to the young Twilight. “Can I trust you with this task?”

Twilight responded with a firm nod. “I’ll do it.”

With task at hand, the two ponies moved to Luna’s bedroom where a base of operations was established. Luna made herself comfortable in her own bed, unsure how long she would be under while on her quest to save her sister.

“And one last thing, young Twilight,” Luna started, “once I’m under, do not attempt to wake Celestia. What I’m about to attempt is some deep dream magic. If she is woken up prematurely while I’m in her dreamscape, it might be detrimental to the both of us.”

Twilight nodded, “I understand.”

Luna nodded back before her horn began to glow a deep blue. The aura grew in brightness, slowly growing in size and intensity. In a matter of moments the spell took hold, encompassing Luna in a faint blue aura before long the princess began drifted off to a deep sleep.