• Published 20th Sep 2015
  • 8,127 Views, 36 Comments

A Bedtime Story - Bass Canon



A young filly is scared to sleep, so her mother tells her her favorite story - of the three Alicorns and the Rubberling Queen

  • ...
20
 36
 8,127
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

6459610 Wish... granted. :pinkiehappy:

I wonder if Luna knows that Twilight herself was overpowered and brainwashed by Chrysalis? Just a thought.

Great chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Nice! Keep up the good work!

So you have TF, Transformations... but where is the TG, Transgender / Genderbending? Got to have both to fit in TF/TG

6546060 Well some was implied so far, and Shining is about to get his TF in that regard.

I love the idea of a mind control war where both sides are equally self-serving, where the normal folk are little more than pawns.

Looking good so far!

Boy, it will be ackward when Cadence see her husband turn into the littlr mare.

6552126 Mind alteration is the term I use.

Oh my a mind control war
Exciting.

Well... this one has me conflicted. I dunno who to root for.

On one hand, Twilight makes everypony mindless, but I really love changelings and Chrysi is my waifu, while Luna is still enslaving them, but letting them keep their identity.

Great writing as always!

6787797 Root for more hot fetish action, that is what I do when I wake up! :rainbowwild:

6882065

In an assimilation war, everyone wins. One way or another...

The group itself consisted of seven ponies, all of them Rubberlings and all looking quite the same, except for minor differences in their build, mane, and tail features. The seven Rubberlings were Cadance, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity.

Prior and succeeding paragraphs seem to indicate that Twilight isn't present in this group. Maybe I'm missing something.

Is there any particular reason Luna doesn't like stallions?

It seems that Rubberlings are both functionally immortal and capable of reproducing at the normal pony rate. Population explosion incoming.

*poke*

What's a rubberling?

Hmm is this dead?

He author forgot about spike lol

There are a bunch of small things in this fic I've always wanted to see written more of. Shame it's incomplete.

Good story, would like to know if or when it gets finished though.

Login or register to comment