• Published 15th Sep 2015
  • 3,194 Views, 41 Comments

Mobains and Equestria Girls 2: Return of the Equestria Girls - DarkMaster0224



Following the events of M&EG 1: The Equestria Girls accidentally found the portal into Mobius. Now they will have to help the Mobian Heroes save their dimension from an evil from another world. (Sound familiar) Will they succeed?

  • ...
13
 41
 3,194

Chapter 8

Chapter 8
The Ancient Chaos Sanctuary
(Heroes' POV)

The Blue Typhoon flew over to Angel Island, stopping right next to it.

"Alright gang, let's go find Ace's ability. Whatever it may be." Sonic said dashing off the Blue Typhoon's deck.

"Does he ever wait?" Hikari asked Rainbow.

"Nope. That's why he's my boyfriend." Rainbow said dashing off to follow Sonic.

"Let's go, Ace. You'll clearly need this ability." Dark said to his brother.

Ace nodded and he and his brother jumped off the deck.

"Ok, we'll split into groups so we can cover more ground. Sonic and Rainbow are already gone, so they are a group." Tails said, "Me, Twilight, Silver, and Rarity will look around from in the Blue Typhoon in the air."

"Shadow and I can search the mountains!" Pinkie squeaked.

"Me, Dark, Sunset Shimmer, and Fluttershy will search the forest." Ace said.

"I'll go with you four." Hikari said.

"Applejack and I will search by the Master Emerald Shrine." Knuckles said.

Everyone nodded and split up into their groups.

(Group POV)
(Angel Island Forest)

Ace, Dark, Sunset, Fluttershy, and Hikari were walking through the lush forest of Angel Island.

"So, Hikari, you're the last of your kind?" Sunset asked.

"Yeah. I'm the last of the Light Gaia clan." Hikari sighed.

"If it makes you feel better, for a while, I was believed to be the only Dark Hedgehog left in existence." Dark said.

"At least you aren't now." Hikari said rubbing her shoulder.

"Don't worry, Hikari. I'm sure there is another one of your kind somewhere." Fluttershy said trying to cheer up the white haired wolf.

Hikari smiled, "Thanks, Fluttershy. You're always so kind."

"Hey, I think I found something guys." Ace said.

The others walked over and saw what Ace found. It was a medium sized doorway.

"I can feel strange energies within this doorway." Hikari said, "I think this is some kind of Sanctuary."

The five heroes walked into the doorway, unaware of a cloaked figure watching them.

(In the Sanctuary)

Ace looked at the ancient writing along the walls, in awe, "My gods. This is really ancient history and text."

Hikari saw a very old book on the other side of the room, 'Huh? I can sense a bunch of chaos energy emitting from that book.' Then she turned to Ace, "Hey, Ace! I think I found what we came for!"

Ace saw the old book and walked over to it. He looked down at it and saw it was a rune, "Hey, this is a chaos rune. It holds many ancient and lost chaos powers."

Ace took the rune off it's pedestal, but unintentionally, activated a trap. The pedestal began to sink into it's pillar.

"Uh oh." Ace said.

Holes in the walls began shooting poisonous darts.

"Run!" Ace shouted as he began running.

Hikari, Dark, Sunset, and Fluttershy all began to run to the exit.

"Ahg!" Hikari suddenly gasped holding her right arm.

"What is it?" Sunset asked.

"It's nothing. Let's get out of here." Hikari said as they continued to run.

The five of them got out of the Sanctuary, just as the roof collapsed in on itself.

"Great work guys." Ace said, then he saw Hikari's head had become red and she was breathing hard, "Hikari? Are you ok?"

Hikari removed her hand from her shoulder and showed a deep red bruise with a gash cut through it.

"Hikari! You've been poisoned!" Fluttershy screamed.

Hikari then collapsed, "It's ok. I'll be with my people at least."

"No. You're not dying yet. Not until you've seen the destruction of Dark Gaia." Ace said flipping through the pages of his Chaos Rune, "C'mon. There has to be something in here."

"Hurry, Ace. Hikari's losing her time quickly." Dark said feeling Hikari's head.

"Aha! Got it!" Ace said. He kneeled down next to Hikari and placed his hand on her wound.

She gasped in pain.

"This is not going to be easy. This Chaos Rune is extremely old, as are the spells in it." Ace said focusing. His eyes began to glow golden, and so did his hand.

Hikari began to whimper in pain. Her wound began to glow golden like Ace's hand.

When Ace had finished, he removed his hand from Hikari's wound, but the wound was gone, minus a small scar.

Hikari's breathing returned back to normal and her eyes fluttered open, "Uhg. What happened?"

"You were poisoned and were about to die. But Ace saved your life." Dark said.

Hikari looked at Ace and then hugged him, "Thank you, Ace. Now I still have the chance to avenge my clan's death."

Ace hugged back, "Anything for a friend."

Fluttershy suddenly heard a small whimper in pain, "Huh?" She looked towards the source and saw a small family of bunnies stuck behind the rubble of the Sanctuary's entrance, "Oh my goodness. Guys, a family of bunnies is stuck in the Sanctuary. We have to help them, or they'll suffocate in there."

"Ace. think you can blast that rubble?" Dark said.

"Yeah." Ace said walking over to the rubble.

"No! You'll cause the rubble to collapse on the bunnies!" Fluttershy yelled.

Ace backed away from the rubble, "Anyone else got a better idea? Cause I need to study this rune more before I get into more advanced Chaos Abilities. I can only use healing and destruction abilities so far."

Then they heard grunting. They turned and saw Fluttershy pushing some of the rubble out of the way.

Fluttershy struggled to push a big piece of rubble, but then she saw Ace, Dark, Sunset, and Hikari place their hands on the rubble too.

Ace smiled and nodded, "We've got you, Fluttershy."

Fluttershy began to tear up, "Thank you." Then they all pushed the rubble out of the way.

The bunny family hopped out of the room and then looked up at Fluttershy. They jumped up and into her arms, and nuzzled her.

"You're very welcome. I couldn't just let you all stay in there." Fluttershy said.

The oldest bunny hopped down and hopped into the forest, and came back with a small satchel. He hopped up to Fluttershy and dropped it into her hands.

"What's this?" Fluttershy said putting the bunny family down and opening the bag. Suddenly a pink crystal fell out and into Fluttershy's hands. She gasped as a light pink light engulfed her.

The others covered their eyes.

When the light died down, they saw Fluttershy was in her Chaos Guardian form, Fluttershy the Chaos Tamer, "Oh my. I remember this form. I can summon animals with my conch."

"Well, it seems we found Fluttershy's Chaos Harmony Crystal, the Chaos Harmony Crystal of Kindness." Hikari said pointing at the gold bracelet with a pink butterfly crystal in it, on Fluttershy's wrist.

Fluttershy changed back to normal and smiled, "I'm just glad that the bunnies are ok." She said hugging the bunny family.

(Group POV)
(Blue Typhoon)

Ace, Fluttershy, Dark, Sunset, and Hikari returned to the Blue Typhoon, and they discovered that while they were searching, Rarity found her Chaos Harmony Crystal of Generosity.

"I ever so missed using my bow." Rarity said looking at her gold bracelet's crystal.

"So that now makes, two abilities regained, four Chaos Harmony Crystal acquired, and two Emeralds regained." Sonic said, "Anyone find any Emeralds while searching?"

Everyone shook their heads in disappointment.

"We did how ever, locate a couple energy signatures. One Chaos, and one Dark." Twilight said looking at the new hand held she and Tails made, "They're located near the Master Emerald shrine, but they are radiating energy like crazy."

"The only time I've ever seen energy spikes this great, was when the Chaos Emeralds became the Super Emeralds." Tails said, "I'm getting a suspicious feeling."

So the heroes set off towards the Master Emerald Shrine.

(Inside the Blue Typhoon)
(Group POV)

"What do you mean, we should sit this one out?" Dark asked.

"You have no abilities right now, Dark. Hikari is still weak from recovering from the poison dart. And Sunset, Pinkie, and Applejack don't have their Chaos Harmony Crystals yet." Ace said, "You guys are defenceless in a battle. For now, just sit this one out."

"I will not just sit out on a battle! And I will not be told what to do by my little brother!" Dark yelled.

Suddenly Dark was strapped down by his arms and waist, by three white ropes of light energy.

Dark turned and saw Hikari holding out her hand, which was glowing white.

"Hikari! Let me go!" Dark yelled.

Hikari flicked her hand down, and the straps holding Dark pulled him down into his chair.

"Raaaahh!" Dark yelled struggling to escape.

Hikari got up and the touched Dark's head. Dark suddenly stopped and then fell unconscious.

"What did you do to him?" Sunset asked looking at Dark's unconscious body.

"I put him to sleep. For now, he is dreaming." Hikari said, "I can use my light energy to put creatures that are full of negative and dark energy to sleep. Worked really well on your boyfriend." Then she turned to Ace, "Now you guys get going."

Ace nodded and left the Blue Typhoon.

(Master Emerald Shrine)
(Group POV)

The heroes arrived at the Master Emerald Shrine, however, they could see someone was standing on the Master Emerald, holding the Chaos and Dark Emerald. The figure looked strangely familiar.

"Who are you? Give us those Emeralds!" Knuckles said, "And get off my Master Emerald!"

"You are in no position to tell me what to do, Knuckles the Echidna." The male voice said.

"That voice. Oh no." Sonic's eyes widened, "I thought we obliterated you. Twice in fact!"

The blue-grey glowing hedgehog laughed, "You only weakened me again, Sonic." Nazo the Hedgehog laughed evilly.

"Nazo! Return the Emeralds, NOW!" Shadow shouted.

"You want them? Come and get them." Nazo laughed.

(Play Enemies - Shinedown)

Sonic dashed forward and punched Nazo off the Master Emerald, "You're going to regret coming back." Sonic stood on the Master Emerald and began to focus.

"I'm fighting with you too, Sonic." Shadow said jumping onto the Master Emerald.

Sonic and Shadow's quills began to turn golden and point upward.

"Let's do this! Super Sonic style!" Sonic shouted as he turned Super Sonic.

"Behold! The Ultimate Power!" Shadow shouted as he turned Super Shadow.

"Hmph. This is going to be fun." Nazo said charging three Chaos Beams.

Super Sonic and Shadow charged at Nazo.

Nazo unleashed the chaos beams, but missed Super Sonic and Super Shadow.

"You missed." Super Sonic said.

"Who says I was aiming for you?" Nazo said.

Sonic and Shadow turned and saw the beams heading for their friends.

"Shit!" Shadow shouted.

But the beams turned and headed back towards Nazo.

"What!?" Nazo said raising his arms, as the beams hit him.

Ace and Twilight the Chaos Mage used their runes to turn the beams back towards Nazo.

"Grr. Infidelic fools." Nazo said.

Shadow and Sonic turned and punched Nazo in the face.

But the wound disappeared, "You are still fools to have forgotten you are powerless against me." He then grabbed Sonic and flung him into Shadow, causing the two to smash into a wall, reverting them back to normal, "I've become even more stronger than you both in Super Forms! Nahahahaha!"

"Sonic!" Rainbow yelled. She turned into her Chaos Ninja form and charged at Nazo.

Nazo turned and saw Rainbow, "And who are you?"

"You're worst nightmare!" Rainbow shouted, slashing at Nazo with her katana. But her eyes widened when she saw the wound close back up, "Impossible."

Nazo grabbed Rainbow by her wrist and threw her down back towards the heroes.

The caught her and lifted her to her feat, "We need to work together, Rainbow." Twilight said.

Rainbow nodded.

Rarity and Fluttershy turned into their Chaos Guardian forms.

"Oh joy. More of you weaklings." Nazo said.

Rarity drew a Fire Arrow and aimed at Nazo. She fired, and then Twilight used her magic to enhance its power, making it a fireball arrow.

Nazo moved slightly, but the arrow grazed his shoulder, burning him. His wound did not heal however, "Grrr." Then he shot a Chaos Beam at the girls.

The beam then disappeared.

"WHAT!?" Nazo shouted.

Ace then flipped through his rune and looked at a Chaos Ability, "Chaos Laser!" A red and blue laser shot out of Ace's hand and flew towards Nazo.

Nazo only absorbed the laser, "That was weak."

"Who says it was supposed to hurt?" Ace grinned.

"Huh?" Nazon said turning.

Rainbow came up to him with her katana, which was enhanced by Twilight's magic, and slashed across Nazo's face, "GAH!"

Nazo started to get really pissed off, "That's enough!" He grabbed Rainbow by her throat and threw into a wall. The he used Chaos Control to teleport near Ace and the other girls, then used Chaos Blast to knock them out.

Sonic began to regain conscience, "Uhg. What happened?" Then he saw Nazo standing above all his friends, "No. NO! NAZO!" Sonic then charged at Nazo out of pure rage and punched him in the face.

Nazo was sent into a rock, smashing it to pieces, "Gah." Then he sensed a familiar energy emitting from within Sonic, "Uh oh."

Sonic's fur and quills changed to dark blue, and his eyes became pure white.

"No. Not Dark Sonic again!" Nazo shouted firing a Chaos Beam at Dark Sonic.

Dark Sonic held out his hand and grabbed the beam like it was a ball, "Weakling." Then he fired it back at Nazo.

"AHG!" Nazo shouted.

Then Dark Sonic dashed towards Nazo and then kicked him high into the air, then he appeared above him and smashed him into the ground, "NAHAHAHAHA!"

(In the Blue Typhoon)

Hikari and Sunset felt the Blue Typhoon shake slightly.

"Whoa, must be some battle out there." Hikari said.

Sunset could sense extreme dark energy outside. She shivered, "I can sense a lot of dark energy outside. It doesn't feel good."

Dark, still asleep, began to shake and quiver, "Nhg. Sonic. Darkness. Corrupting."

"It must be Sonic. He's probably the dark energy you're sensing." Hikari said.

(Back to the Battle)

Dark Sonic and Nazo clashed and brawled, injuring the other slightly.

Nazo had several bruises, while Sonic had very few.

"You cannot defeat me, Dark Sonic. The more you attack and use negative chaos energy, the stronger I will get." Nazo said.

Dark Sonic then fired a dark chaos beam at Nazo, sending him towards the ground.

Nazo then struggles to get up.

Dark Sonic charges dark energy into a large sphere, preparing to obliterate Nazo.

Nazo then sees Rainbow Dash's unconscious body nearby and dashes over to her, picking her up and using her as a shield, "If you want to kill me, you'll have to take her with me!"

Dark Sonic was going to shoot, but for some reason he couldn't, "Grr. Stop it, Sonic! I'm going to destroy Nazo!"

"No! You'll kill Rainbow too!" Sonic said.

"So what!? What's one less worthless life in the universe." Dark Sonic yelled back.

Rainbow began to regain conscience, "Uhg. What the?" Then she saw Dark Sonic struggling with himself, "Sonic." Then she noticed Nazo was holding her in front of him, "Sonic! Do it!"

Dark Sonic turned and pointed his arm towards the two, but struggled.

Suddenly a white beam-whip wrapped around Rainbow's arm and pulled her away from Nazo.

"What the!?" Nazo said turning.

Hikari was now holding Rainbow, "NOW SONIC!"

Nazo's eyes widened as he looked back at Dark Sonic.

"Say hi to hell, freak." Dark Sonic said firing his dark chaos beam.

Nazo was engulfed by the beam and he yelled in pain, "NOOOOOOO!"

After the beam died down, all that was left of Nazo, was the Dark and Chaos Emerald he was holding, and one of his rings.

Dark Sonic picked them up and looked at them, 'I could rule the world with these Emeralds. But I may need more time first.' Then Dark Sonic reverted back to Sonic.

(Later in the Blue Typhoon)

Nazo's ring had been placed inside a special vault in the Blue Typhoon, one where no Chaos Energy could be used in or taken into.

"So, now we have two more Emeralds." Sonic said giving Dark the Dark Emerald they gained.

"Where are we going next?" Ace asked Amy.

Amy opened the map and saw the grey marking glow gold. Then the dark blue marking glowed brightly, "We're heading back into the human world, somehow."

"How are we supposed to get there again?" Rainbow asked.

"The blue typhoon has enough energy to make one more dimensional jump, but even if we used the Master Emerald, it would only make one more trip, then it's stuck in the human world." Tails said.

"We can use the portal the girls used to get into Mobius." Silver said.

"Yeah, but how are we gonna get back?" Applejack asked.

"We'll figure things out when we get there. For now, we need to get into the human world again, or both worlds are doomed." Knuckles said.

Everyone nodded.

Tails went over to the pilot controls, "Activating the space-drive. Destination, Canterlot City."

The Blue Typhoon shot out a small multicolored beam, which then expanded into a giant rainbow portal.

The portal closed after the Blue Typhoon went through it.

Author's Note:

Darkmaster0224: So, that was the longest chapter of the story. And I hope you're all happy! Doing Nazo's parts was not easy for me.

So, Ace now has an ancient Chaos Rune, allowing him to use really old and powerful Chaos Powers. The team gained Fluttershy and Rarity's Chaos Harmony Crystals. Nazo the Hedgehog appeared in possession of one of the Dark and Chaos Emeralds, but Dark Sonic managed to defeat him and gain the emeralds back. Now the heroes are heading into the human world again to gain whoever owns the ability of the Dark Blue marking. What awaits our heroes? Find out next time, on M&EG 2! Until next time, PEACEOUT! Darkmaster0224 signing off.