• Published 15th Sep 2015
  • 3,179 Views, 41 Comments

Mobains and Equestria Girls 2: Return of the Equestria Girls - DarkMaster0224



Following the events of M&EG 1: The Equestria Girls accidentally found the portal into Mobius. Now they will have to help the Mobian Heroes save their dimension from an evil from another world. (Sound familiar) Will they succeed?

  • ...
13
 41
 3,179

Chapter 2

Chapter 2
(Rainbow, Pinkie, Sonic, and Shadow POV)
(Green Hill Zone)

Rainbow woke up and rubbed her head, "Uhg. My head." Then she went to scratch her hair, but she noticed her hair felt a little sharper than normal, like spikes, "What the heck?" She then saw a lake, 'Water. Reflection.'

She went to run over to it, but when she ran, she burst into sonic speed. So fast, she ran across the water, "WHOA!"

She then walked over to the water and saw her reflection, causing her to yelp. She had become a hedgehog, "What. Is. Going. On?" Her quills were rainbow colored with her normal style; her shirt was still her normal waist blue jacket with a white shirt, and the rainbow thunder bolt on it

"Hey there. You new here?" A familiar male voice asked.

Rainbow's heart skipped a beat upon hearing the voice. She slowly turned and then she gasped.

In front of her, stood a blue male hedgehog, with emerald green eyes, red and white shoes, and white gloves.

"S-Sonic?" Rainbow asked.

"Oh so you've heard of me?" Sonic asked.

"Y-Yeah. Something like that." Rainbow said.

"Yeah. Everyone in this world knows who I am. Sonic the Hedgehog. Fastest Thing Alive." Sonic said showing off his trademark grin and thumbs up, "So who are you exactly?"

"You already know me, Sonic." Rainbow said, "Don't you recognize me?"

Sonic looked at the rainbow colored hedgehog and then he shrugged, "Nope. Never seen you in my life."

Rainbow then frowned, 'So I was right. He had forgotten about me.'

"Though, you do remind me of another girl I once knew." Sonic said.

Rainbow's heart began to pound, "Really? Who was this girl?" She asked, 'So he does remember me.'

"Well she's not actually from this world. She was the most beautiful and talented girl I had ever met." Sonic said.

Rainbow blushed, "So where is she? Why didn't you stay with her?"

"I have duties and other responsibilities here also." Sonic said, then he paused, "Hey why are you asking these questions? You don't need to know anything about..."

"Rainbow Dash." Rainbow said.

"W-What? H-How did you know her name?" Sonic asked shocked.

"Look into my eyes and tell me the answer to that question." Rainbow said.

Sonic looked into the hedgehog's eyes and then gasped, "R-Rainbow Dash?"

Rainbow smiled and cried, then she nodded, "Yes, Sonic, it's me."

Sonic walked up to Rainbow and then hugged her tightly, "I thought I'd never see you again."

Rainbow hugged back, "Same here Blue Boy." She cried, with tears of joy.

After another 5 minutes of hugging, Sonic spoke, "So where are the others?"

Before Rainbow could answer, a twig snapped.

Rainbow quickly pulled out a shuriken and threw it behind them, "Who's there?!"

The shuriken however, was hit by a green energy spear, "Watch where you're throwing things, Dash." A deep voice said.

Rainbow's ears perked up upon hearing the familiar sound of a certain ego centric voice, "Shadow?"

Two hedgehogs walked out from behind the trees, one was carrying the other on his shoulders. He had black quills with red streaks, that pointed upwards; he wore two gold rings on his wrists; and he had red, white, and black hover shoes.

The other hedgehog was a pink female hedgehog with poofy hair; She had blue eyes; and wore pink and white hover shoes.

"Pinkie Pie?" Rainbow asked.

"That's me, Dashie." Pinkie squeaked, "Shady found me in tree!"

"Hey Sonic, where's Amy?" Rainbow asked.

"Amy? Oh she's actually not with us anymore." Sonic said, "When we returned to Mobius, Amy decided to go off on her own. And we haven't heard or seen her since."

"Oh." Rainbow said, "I wonder where the other girls ended up?"

(Rarity, Applejack, Silver, and Knuckles POV)
(Angel Island - Master Emerald Shrine)

Silver the Hedgehog and Knuckles the Echidna were repairing the Master Emerald Shrine, due to it being damaged from past battles.

"Ok, slowly down now." Knuckles said holding his hands up for Silver to drop a marble slab for him to place.

Silver, using his psychokinesis, slowly lowered the slab onto the spot, "This isn't easy you know."

"I know. That's why I asked for your help." Knuckles said placing the slab into place.

"*Phew* Only a few more to go." Silver said.

Suddenly the Master Emerald began to glow slightly.

"Huh?" Knuckles said walking over to the Emerald, "Oh Great Master Emerald, what is disturbing you?"

"Ah think it reacting to our Chaos Energy, Knuckles." A familiar female voice said.

"What? That voice. It could only belong to..." Knuckles then turned and saw a new Echidna he'd never seen before, but reminded him of someone else.

She was wearing a jean skirt, a white button up shirt and was wearing a cowboy hat. She had coffee colored skin, had emerald green eyes, and had cream colored hair that was tied up into a ponytail that fell down to the middle of her back. She also had brown leather boots with three apples on each.

"Applejack?" Knuckles asked.

"Got that right, sugarcube." Applejack smiled.

Knuckles hugged Applejack, "How are you even hear?"

"Well, Rainbow Dash found some kind of portal. And being Rainbow, she of course decided to try and touch it, resulting in her being sucked in, along with the rest of us." Applejack explained.

"Wait, the rest of you?" Silver said, "Does that mean Rarity is hear too!?"

"You wouldn't happen to be talking about me, Silvy darling." A female voice asked.

Silver spun around and he saw a female hedgehog.

She had pure white skin, while wearing a purple skirt with three diamonds on them and had curly purple hair. Her eyes were blue.

"Rarity?" Silver asked.

Rarity hugged Silver, "Yes darling. It's me."

The four continued to share their hugs with the ones they loved.

(Ace and Fluttershy POV)
(Leaf Forest)

Ace was walking through the peaceful Leaf Forest, enjoying the peace. The birds chirped happily, animals roamed across the forest grounds.

"It's nice to see Mobius quiet and peaceful, without Eggman ruining it with pure chaos and havoc." Ace said watching a bunny run across the ground. Then he sighed, "Fluttershy would have liked this place."

Then Ace thought he heard her voice, "Hi Ace."

Ace chuckled, "That couldn't have been Fluttershy. She's back in her world."

"No actually I'm right behind you." He heard.

Ace then seemed puzzled, "Huh. It actually sounds like she is behind me."

"That's cause I am." He heard.

Ace then turned around and gasped. Behind him was a female hedgehog.

She had cream skin, light pink hair that fell to her waist, a white tank top, and wore a green skirt with three pink butterflies on the side, and she was wearing a butterfly hair pin.

Ace rubbed his eyes thinking he was hallucinating, "Fluttershy?"

Fluttershy nodded.

"Oh my god." Ace said, then he hugged Fluttershy, "I thought I would never see you again."

"Me too." Fluttershy said hugging Ace back.

The two continued to hug, until a carrot was thrown at Fluttershy's head, "Ow."

Angel bunny stood looking at Fluttershy, tapping his foot.

"Why do you always interrupt our moments, Angel?" Ace asked.

Angel just glared at Ace.

"He seems to have a grudge or something against me." Ace said to Fluttershy.

"I don't know why he's like this. He's only been this when you are around me." Fluttershy said.

"Hmm. Oh well. I'll get used to it." Ace chuckled, "Why don't we take a walk through the forest and see the animals.

So the two walked through the forest.

(Tails and Twilight Sparkle POV)
(Tails' Garage)

Tails the Fox, was currently fixing his X-Tornado, "Hmm. The X-Tornado took a great beating since that battle two years ago. But I can't seem to find what it's problem is. This would be easier if someone as smart as I am could help me..." Then he paused, "Someone like Twilight Sparkle."

Tails sighed and went to reach for a wrench, but it wasn't there, "Huh? I swore I put a wrench right there." He then slid out from under the X-Tornado and got up, "Where did that wrench go?"

"You wouldn't happen to be talking about this one?" A familiar voice said.

Tails quickly whipped his head around and he gasped.

There in front of him, stood a female hedgehog.

She had dark indigo, pink, and purple hair, she wore a light violet shirt with a dark blue shirt that had a pink star with white ones surrounding it on one spot, her eyes were purple, her skin was light purple also. She was also holding Tails' wrench.

"Who are you? You look familiar." Tails asked.

"Who do you think it is... Miles?" The girl asked.

Tails' eyes widened. The only people who ever called him Miles were Sonic and, "Twilight?"

Twilight nodded and hugged the two-tailed fox, "I missed you, Tails."

"I missed you too, Twilight." Tails said hugging Twilight.

The two let each other go.

"Why don't we find out what's wrong with the X-Tornado." Twilight said handing Tails the wrench.

(Dark Steele, Lilac Steele, and Sunset Shimmer POV)
(Chemical Plant Zone)
Two hedgehogs were sword dueling each other in Chemical Plant Zone.

One of them was a male hedgehog; he had dark blue quills; dark blue eyes; he wore dark blue and white shoes, and a pair of light blue rings; and he always had a dark aura around him.

The other was a female hedgehog; she had purple and black hair; she had dark blue eyes; she wore dark blue boots, with black flame designs; her skin was peach; she wore a light purple t-shirt, with a black leather jacket over it; she had white gloves; and she wore light blue rings. She was also using a blind fold.

Dark parried Lilac's sword, "You are doing great Lilac."

"This isn't easy when you're talking to me Dark." Lilac groaned.

Dark only laughed a little, "Don't worry. Do you think your enemies are going to stay quiet during combat?"

"Good point." Lilac said parring Dark's sword and then swinging her rapier at him.

"So, have you not been sleeping well?" Dark asked.

Lilac stopped and lifted her blind fold, "How did you know?"

"I've been watching over you ever since we got back. I'm always watching you while you sleep. Making sure I don't loose you again." Dark said.

Lilac sighed, "No I haven't been sleeping well. I keep having these nightmares that I turned against you all and tried to kill you. Especially you Dark. You were always my main target." Lilac said rubbing her arm, "I don't want these dreams to come true, because from what I read about those who embrace dark energy, typically their nightmares come true. Especially if they're about death."

Dark walked up to his sister and hugged her, "Don't worry Lilac. You won't do that to any of us."

"I don't know why, but even the girls appeared in my dreams. Sunset too." Lilac said.

"Sunset Shimmer was in your dreams?" Dark asked.

"I hope that doesn't mean anything bad." A familiar female voice said.

"Huh?" Dark and Lilac turned and gasped.

In front of the two, stood a female hedgehog that looked very familiar.

She had yellow and red hair; aqua colored eyes; she wore a black zip-up jacket, with a blueish t-shirt under it; and she had an orange, blue, and yellow plaid skirt, with a shimmering sun on it.

"Who are you?" Dark asked raising his sword.

The hedgehog giggled a little, "I'm surprised you didn't recognize me, Dark."

"Huh? Your voice... Is it..." Dark began.

"Sunset?" Lilac asked.

Sunset smiled and nodded, "Took long enough."

The two gasped.

Dark ran up to Sunset and lifted her into a hug, "My god it's so good to see you."

Then they kissed each other.

"I missed you too, Dark." Sunset said as Dark put her down. Then she saw Lilac. She walked over to her and gave her a hug, "It's good to see you, Lilac."

"Good to see you too, Sunset." Lilac said hugging Sunset back.

(Group POV)
(Angel Island)

The girls and Mobians each had regrouped at the Master Emerald Shrine.

"So it would seem the girls found a way into our world." Tails said, "As to how it's possible, I don't know."

"Who cares how they got here, I just care that they are here." Sonic said giving Rainbow Dash a hug.

"So this is Mobius?" Twilight asked, "In this world, each of the Mobians have a special ability, unique to the others, correct?"

"Yes, but the only thing is you need to find out what your ability is." Knuckles said.

"Well we already know Dash has super speed, just like me." Sonic said, "Which we need to race each other at some point."

"We each still have our Chaos Guardian abilities. I wonder what our natural Mobian abilities are." Rarity said walking over to a bolder and placing her hand on it. Suddenly the bolder began to glow with a white aura. Then the rock began to float, without Rarity noticing a thing.

"Rarity? How are you doing that?" Twilight asked.

"Doing what, darling?" Rarity asked, then she saw the now floating rock, "Oh my goodness. Was this me?"

"The only other person who could possibly do something like that is Silver." Sonic said.

"It's not me." Silver said putting his hands up.

"It would seem that Rarity's Mobian ability is telekinesis, just like you, Silver." Ace said.

"Oooh. Silvy! We both have the same abilities!" Rarity said swinging her arms out. Suddenly the rock went flying towards the other, "Ooops."

"Guys watch out!" Silver shouted.

Everyone gasped.

"Duck everyone." Applejack shouted running towards them from behind.

Everyone ducked.

Applejack then jumped up and kicked the rock, smashing it to bits, "That was a close one."

Everyone just gaped at Applejack.

"AJ, how did you do that and not sustain any injury?" Rainbow asked.

"I don't know. That rock was easy to smash. Broke like a cloud." Applejack said.

"Clearly Applejack's ability is durability and super strength. Just like the last Echidna. Oh wait, he's no longer the last." Silver said.

Knuckles smiled, "Well it's good to know I'm no longer alone."

Suddenly someone yelped.

The others turned around and saw Pinkie and Fluttershy both holding energy orbs.

"I don't know what this is. It just appeared in my hand." Fluttershy said looking at her yellow orb.

"It seems Pinkie and Fluttershy both have experience in the Chaos Force." Ace said forming his own blue energy orb.

Sunset went to lean against a shadowed rock, but she suddenly sank into the rock's shadow, "Whoa whoa."

Everyone turned towards Sunset's voice, but couldn't find her.

"Where did Sunset go?" Rainbow asked.

"I'm right here." Sunset's voice spoke.

Then they looked closely at the rock's shadow and noticed it was shaped like Sunset's outline, and the mouth moved when her voice spoke.

"Ha. Sunset can used shadow and dark energy." Ace said, "Just like my brother and sister... er... half-sister."

Sunset rose out of the shadow, half dizzy, "Whoa. That was interesting. I will have to watch what I lean against now." She staggered.

Dark caught her and only chuckled, "Don't worry. It took me a long time to get use to it too."

Five minutes later

The teens decided to leave for their homes, due to it becoming late at night.

"Alright, see you guys tomorrow." Sonic said as he and Rainbow ran off towards Sonic's house, followed by Tails and Twilight in the X-Tornado.

"Absolutely darling. Come along Silvy. Let's go see your home." Rarity said as she, Silver, Knuckles, and Applejack flew/glided off towards Angel Island.

"You staying with Shadow again, Ace?" Dark asked Ace.

"Yeah. Shadow and I have been discovering new chaos abilities. We're nearly about to unlock one more powerful than Chaos Blast." Ace said.

"Alright. Just be careful when handling the chaos force." Dark said.

"I could have sworn I heard a certain someone say that to you about handling the dark force." Ace said.

"Yeah, but if I didn't ignore mother's warning, you and I wouldn't be hear." Dark said.

"Good point. Well we got to go. We're going to help Fluttershy and Pinkie with their chaos powers too. Goodnight, Dark." Ace said, then paused, "Night, Lilac."

Lilac didn't respond, only began to walk home.

"What's wrong with Lilac?" Sunset asked Dark, as they walked to Dark's place.

"I don't know actually." Dark said, looking worried at his sister.

Unaware to the teens, two villains were watching the groups.

"Princess Twilight Sparkle's magic isn't with her. I have no use of her. I want ultimate power. In Equestria, I took all the magic. Earth, Pegasus, Unicorn, and Alicorn. But none of those exist in this world. I think I was better off in my cage." Tirek said.

"Maybe, but didn't you see the powers of the others. Super speed, teleportation, levitation, super strength, etc. They have to ultimate powers we require to annihilate them." Metal Sonic said as he was repairing his circuits.

"Hmmm... Yes. Maybe if I can absorb their abilities, I will have more power than when I had the alicorn magic." Tirek said smiling evilly.

"Before we do attack them, I will require an upgrade. I am completely powerless against them in this form." Metal said as he sealed a hole in his arm.

"But how do you intend to do this?" Tirek said.

"My old master. Dr. Eggman." Metal said getting up, his eyes flashed red.

Author's Note:

DarkMaster0224: Aaaaand that's chapter 2 folks. So, the girls have been turned into Mobians! OMG! They also inherited Mobian abilities also. What are these nightmares Lilac is having? What are Metal and Tirek planning? Find out next time on Mobians and Equestria Girls 2. Till next time folks, PEACEOUT! DarkMaster0224 signing off.