• Published 15th Sep 2015
  • 3,192 Views, 41 Comments

Mobains and Equestria Girls 2: Return of the Equestria Girls - DarkMaster0224



Following the events of M&EG 1: The Equestria Girls accidentally found the portal into Mobius. Now they will have to help the Mobian Heroes save their dimension from an evil from another world. (Sound familiar) Will they succeed?

  • ...
13
 41
 3,192

Chapter 12

Chapter 12
Accidents, Intentions, and Good Deeds
(Group POV)
(Near Sunset)
(Play Never Surrender - Skillet)

The Mobians and Equestria Girls were gathered at the portal site, Tirek also.

"Well. I guess this is goodbye again." Rainbow said.

"Don't worry. Like I said last time, 'We'll see each other again.'" Sonic said hugging Rainbow.

"Until we find a stable and safe way back into your world, none of you are to use this portal into Mobius." Dark said pointing at the portal into Mobius.

"But when will that be?" Pinkie asked, sitting on Shadow's shoulders.

"We do not know. Hopefully not long." Silver said.

"We'll never forget you though." Lilac said.

"You're all family to us. There is nothing that can keep us apart forever." Knuckles said.

While all the heroes were saying their goodbyes, Tirek was slowly absorbing the cuffs that bound him, 'Once I'm free of these cuffs, I will take back those powers and destroy these heroes.' Tirek then successfully broke free of the bindings and smirked evilly.

Lilac saw Tirek coming up behind the others and gasped. She ran over towards Tirek and tackled him down, "You will not be taking anyone's powers."

The others gasped and instantly went to help.

"No! Stay back, I don't want him taking any of your abilities." Lilac yelled at the others.

"Ahh. I nearly forgot about you." Tirek smirked as he opened his mouth and began sucking in, "Nightmare Moon is mine."

"Lilac!" Dark yelled.

Then Dark saw Lilac form a dark energy ball in her hand and realized what is was, "LILAC NO!"

Lilac looked up at Dark and smiled through tears, "Goodbye, big brother." Then she smashed the Dark Burst into Tirek's chest, causing the dimensional rift to rip open to a dark dimension. Both Lilac and Tirek were both in the center of the portal and were instantly sucked in.

Dark yelled in horror as he watched the portal close, "NOOO!"

The others just stared at the spot where Tirek and Lilac were once grappling, now only a small crater left.

"W-Where did they go?" Twilight asked.

"Who knows. A dark burst rips opens a portal to an unknown dark dimension. And so far, anyone who has entered that dimension, has never come back out." Dark said, shedding a single tear, then he roared in anger, "WHY!"

"Dark, she sacrificed her life to save the rest of us." Ace said.

Dark muttered something under his breath.

"What?" Ace asked.

"I will find her. No matter how long it takes. And I will not return until I do!" Dark yelled forming his own Dark burst and prepared to throw it. But a hand stopped him. He turned and saw Sunset holding his hand.

"Don't do it, Dark." Sunset pleaded, "It will only cause more pain to some of us."

Dark hesitated, but then put his Dark Burst away, "Then how do I find her?"

"We'll figure that out someday." Sunset said.

Dark closed his eyes, "I'm not going back to Mobius."

"What!?" Ace asked, "But why?"

"I may be able to find a way to find Lilac in this dimension. She left through this dimension, I can bring her back here hopefully." Dark said.

"But we have responsibilities in Mobius." Ace said.

"No. You have responsibilities in Mobius." Dark said placing a hand on his brother's shoulder, "I am staying here also to guard this dimension from any dark creatures that may be in this dimension."

Ace realized what Dark was saying and nodded, "I won't let you down."

Then the sun began to set.

Sonic saw it and then realized he still had Dark Gaia Energy in him, "Uh oh. Here we go again." Sonic then turned into his werewolf form, "God dammit. I kinda was hoping if Tirek was defeated, I would be rid of this curse."

Suddenly Hikari's pendant necklace began to glow brightly, "Huh? What the?"

Sonic began to groan, "What the heck?"

A dark blue flame could be seen coming out of Sonic's chest. The blue flame then began to fly into Hikari's pendant.

"What's going on?" Hikari asked as her necklace absorbed the dark gaia energy.

Sonic then began to transform back into his normal teenage self, "Huh? What the?" Sonic said looking at himself, "I'm back to normal. Sweet! Thanks, Hikari!"

"Uh no problem." Hikari said, 'If only I knew what I had done.'

(Couple Minutes Later)

All the mobians, minus Dark, and Lightning were gathered at the Mirror Dome, preparing to go back to Mobius.

"It was great being here again, but we have to get back to Mobius. Eggface and Metal Sonic returned into the portal and have probably already begun to plan their next attack." Sonic said.

"Don't worry. We'll see eachother again. We promise." Silver said.

"We'll hold you to your word on that." Rainbow said.

"Next we see each other will probably be after we graduate from High School. This year is our last year." Sunset said.

"And we'll be able to see each other whenever we want by then." Shadow said.

Then all the Mobians began to say all their goodbyes.

"You take care of Mobius while I'm here, little bro." Dark said ruffling Ace's hair.

"And you find your sister." Ace said.

"And we'll all keep this world safe while you are gone." Applejack said.

The Mobians smiled and waved as they each entered the portal, Sonic being the last one, giving his traditional thumbs up and grin, "See you next time."

Author's Note:

Darkmaster0224: So that's the last chapter to this story. So, the Mobians and Lightning have returned to Mobius, while Dark remained behind to try and find his sister, who is long lost again. Will he ever find her? Will our heroes really find a way between the two worlds? Find out in… Oh wait. This was the last chapter. hehe.

SO SORRY this story was probably lame, due to it being so short and boring compared to M&EG 1… BUT, I'M ALLOW TO SAY IT NOW! I'M GOING TO MAKE THIS SERIES A TRILOGY! M&EG 3! However, I am still writing it and you'll have to wait until I post it on Fanfiction.net. But I may post it on here while I write it, instead of waiting until it's finished.

Comments ( 12 )

6450309 Although you two are right, I couldn't imagine Twilight as a Two Tailed Fox, nevertheless a fox. :applejackunsure: When writing my sories, I imagine them in my head before writing it down.

i dont mind the spelling errors cause i rember when i was typing something it had a bunch of spelling errors so i under stand your spelling errors 6450397

6672940 ??? What spelling errors? :rainbowderp:

6674456 if you look through the story there are some minor spelling errors that i only noticed a little bit after read the paragraph they are in

i really like this series it surrpased my cup of tea and made me go to a bottle of tea, 8 dont even know what that means but bassicly im saying this seiries is damn awesome and hope you can continue your journy of mobias and equestria 6681466 :twilightsmile:

6685797 Glad you like it so far, this series is my best work ever. :pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

After looking at part 1 and 2, this is a well written story. The way you make and develop the casts interactions is a nice touch as well. Normally I'm not a fan of OCS, but they way you incorporate yours into the story is well done. I see you've put a lot of effort into this.

7216795 Thank you very much. There is actually a forth part to the series, but it isn't on FimFiction. Only on Fanfiction.net and Wattpad

7432177 Which one are you talking about? I'm the creator of two of the hero OCS. Siblings Dark Steele and Lilac Steele

I’m the creator of some characters in my own story The Newcomers: Blade Of Justice, anyway I loved your story, and I’m looking farword to reading the next story.

Oh...
Well I feel stupid:facehoof:

Login or register to comment