• Published 15th Sep 2015
  • 3,192 Views, 41 Comments

Mobains and Equestria Girls 2: Return of the Equestria Girls - DarkMaster0224



Following the events of M&EG 1: The Equestria Girls accidentally found the portal into Mobius. Now they will have to help the Mobian Heroes save their dimension from an evil from another world. (Sound familiar) Will they succeed?

  • ...
13
 41
 3,192

Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Friends Reunited
(Rainbow Dash and Sunset Shimmer POV)

It's been one year since Mephiles, Neo Metal Sonic, and Night Rose were defeated. Two years since the Mobians had left. Two years since life became boring again.

A rainbow haired girl walked into her room and collapsed on her bed.

"*Sigh* What a tiring day. I think I could use a rest." Rainbow said. She then looked at her bureau and sighed sadly at it.

On top of her bureau was a vase with a special item she held dearly to her heart. Her Rainbow Rose, which was given to her by her first and last boyfriend, Sonic. She never let the rose wilt. Next to it was a small picture frame with a picture of Sonic and her at their first dance, "*Sigh* You said we'd meet soon again Sonic. But when is again?" A single tear formed in her eye.

Then a knock on her door caused her to gasp, "Who is it?" She asked wiping her eyes.

The door opened and a red and yellow haired teen stood at the door, "It's me."

"Hey Sunset Shimmer." Rainbow said smiling slightly, but then frowned.

"Why the long face?" Sunset asked, "Thinking about your blue boy?"

"Yeah. I miss him. It's been a whole year, and they still haven't come back. I'm starting to think either there is no way for them to get back, or he forgot about me and found himself a new girlfriend." Rainbow sighed.

"Rainbow Dash, how could you think something like that. Sonic would never do that." Sunset said sitting next to Rainbow.

"Well what if he has?" Rainbow asked, "Don't you ever worry about your last boyfriend?"

Sunset pulled out a dark blue metal locket she was given by her last boyfriend, Dark Steele. She opened it and revealed the prank photo Rainbow took of her and Dark snuggling together, "No. I don't ever worry. Because he was the first person I ever truly fell in love with. And I was the first person he ever truly fell in love with. I highly doubt he would ever cheat on me."

Rainbow sighed.

"And you know Sonic. He's pretty much a male version of you. Loyal to his friends. So tell me, do you really think he would cheat on you?" Sunset asked.

"*Sigh* I guess you right Sunset." Rainbow said smiling, then she hugged her friend, "I'm glad we're friends with you."

"Me too." Sunset said hugging Rainbow back.

Rainbow then glanced at her closet and saw her Chaos Guardian Ninja Armor. Then an idea sparked in her head, "OMG! I just came up with the best idea for us and the girls to do!"

"Please do share." Sunset said.

"Why don't we go have a lunch picnic, inviting Twilight also, and then have a friendly battle with our Chaos Guardian armor!" Rainbow said excited and getting and opening the case with her armor.

"Hmm. I don't know Rainbow. It kind of sounds dangerous." Sunset said.

"That's why I said 'friendly battle'." Rainbow smirked as she put on one of her .

"Hmm. Why don't we all discuss it at lunch. I'll contact Twilight. You get the other girls." Sunset said getting up.

"Ok." Rainbow said pulling out her phone.

Sunset walked into her new bedroom, which she and Rainbow had paid for an expansion so she could have her own room, and grabbed the book she used to contact Twilight.

She grabbed a pen and began to write, "Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle. How are you? The girls and I were wondering if you were available to come and spend some time with us. Your friend, Sunset Shimmer. P.S. Bring your Chaos Guardian Armor."

Then she closed the book and went to help Rainbow pack up for the picnic.

(In Equestria)
(Castle of Friendship)

Alicorn Princess Twilight Sparkle was sitting quietly in the library of the Castle of Friendship, reading one of the many books.

Suddenly a special book she placed in a glass case, began to glow and shake.

She looked up at the book and smiled, "I was wondering if you guys would miss me."

She closed the book she was currently reading, placing a bookmark in her page, and then walked over to the glass case. She opened the book and read the message Sunset Shimmer left her.

She smiled upon reading they asked her to join them for a picnic, but then she looked confused when she read the post script, "Wonder why I should bring my Chaos Mage Armor..."

She walked into her bedroom chamber and looked at the armor stand she had custom made to fit her armor on, due to it still being shaped for a human to fit into, "If only there was a way to make it not so big." Twilight sighed as she tried to find a large bag to fit it into. She began throwing things out of her closet.

She accidentally threw a small object, and it hit a small gem that was on her center of the robes. The gem then began to glow.

"Huh?" Twilight said poking her head out of her closet.

The robes then folded themselves into a single and small purple cape, held fast by a purple gem.

"Oh. Well that solves that problem." Twilight said putting the cape on. Then she went to pack the rest of her stuff.

(Canterlot High School Grounds)

The girls were sitting near the mirror dome portal, eating and socializing.

"I must say, it would be nice if Twilight does show up." Rarity said applying nail polish to her nails.

"So, did you guys bring your Chaos Guardian armor?" Rainbow asked.

They each pulled out a single piece of their armor.

"I've been using mine as a model for many of the dresses I have been making." Rarity said.

"The only thing that sucks about them is that they're so hard to pack up, due to them being so big." Rainbow said.

"And I found a solution to that problem." A familiar voice said behind the girls.

They all turned and saw Twilight walking out of the mirror portal, wearing a purple cape.

"TWILIGHT!" They all said running over to Twilight to give her a hug.

"Hey girls." Twilight said hugging them back, "How are you doing?"

"Great. But bored. So did you bring your Mage Armor?" Rainbow asked.

"Yeah." Twilight said tapping her cape.

"Huh? That's not your Chaos Mage armor, that's a purple cape." Rainbow said.

"Uhu." Twilight said. She tapped the gem, and the cape unfolded and reformed the Chaos Mage armor over Twilight's body.

"WHOA! How did you do that?" Rainbow asked, getting out her armor. She found a red gem on her shuriken belt. She tapped it and her armor retracted into the belt, "Sweet!"

The girls found their gems and tapped them to retract them into smaller forms.

While they were talking, one of the mirror domes began to glow a bit and a white emerald shape appeared on the top.

Rainbow looked at the dome and she seemed hypnotized by it. She began to walk over to it.

"Rainbow? You ok?" Twilight asked, retracting her armor into a cape again.

"I don't know. But this mirror is giving me a strange feeling." Rainbow said putting her hand out to touch it.

"Rainbow no!" Twilight said.

Too late, Rainbow touched the mirror and her arm was suddenly being pulled into it, "Whoa! AHH! Help me!" She yelled reaching out her other hand to the girls.

They each grabbed Rainbow and tried to pull her out, but only to be sucked in too.

Pinkie however, jumped in happily after her friends, "Weeehehehehe."

Then everything went quiet.

(In Equestria)
(Tartarus)

Lord Tirek stood in his cage, growling, "How did those six ponies defeat me? I had the power of the alicorns. I took all their magic. It shouldn't have been possible."

Then he heard another voice, "I can offer you another chance."

"Who's there? Show yourself." Tirek said looking for the voice.

A blue robot that was badly damaged, walked out of the shadows, "I am Metal Sonic. I have recently been defeated by Twilight Sparkle also. I can offer you a chance to defeat her, if you help me defeat an ally of hers."

"And how can I be reassured you won't double-cross me?" Tirek asked.

Metal grabbed the bars of Tirek's cage and bent them apart, "You can't."

Tirek smiled, "I like your way of thinking."

Author's Note:

Darkmaster0224: And that's Chapter 1 folks. So, uh oh. It seems the girls have been pulled into a portal, but where to? And oh no! Metal Sonic returns, along with Tirek! This is not good. Where have the girls been brought to? Find out next time on Mobians and Equestria Girls 2.

Darkmaster0224: PEACE EVERYBODY! Darkmaster0224 signing off.

Note: This story will probably be lame compared to the first one. At least I think it will. My followers on Fanfic.net told me to post it anyways, because they liked it.