• Published 14th Sep 2015
  • 994 Views, 10 Comments

My Little Fnaf-y - HauntingSpiritRisingMoon



The adventures of Foxy and Mangle inside My Little Pony

  • ...
3
 10
 994

Why do I have hooves?

"Foxy, wake up."

"Ugh....."

"Foxy wake up!"

"Mangle?" I look up to see a white horse with a pink mane and tail. "Who are you?"

"It's me Foxy. I have no idea why we are here, but we are. And I have no clue where." The mare says to me.

I look down at where my paws should be to find red hooves. "Why do I have hooves?"

Mangle sighs. "I don't know! But you still look cute, even as a pony."

I look up to see I have a black mane and tail. I feel myself blushing. "Are the others here?"

"Not that I can see. But the thing is, I have memories from here. I think they were put here so we know what this place is and their customs. And by the way you have a hook on your butt and I have a bow on my butt."

I look at her confused.

"On your flank. Apparently it is called a 'cutie mark'."

I look at my flank to find there is the picture of a hook on my flank and then I look at Mangle to see a picture of a bow on her butt.

Mangle blushes. "It's also weird to stare at a pony's flank."

"Oh." I say, embarrassed. "But why are we here?"

Suddenly a voice behind us says, "You two are part of my experiment."

I jump up and turn around to see a white coated alicorn with a sun on her butt and a pink, green, and blue mane and tail. A name appears in my head. "Princess..... Celestia?"

"Yes young one. I brought you here to see how things from other dimensions will react in this world." Celestia says.

"But why us?" Mangle asks.

"You two were the closest to the portal. I only chose 2 because I didn't want one of them to be lonely and I did not want to get too many." The princess answered.

"Won't our friends miss us?" I ask.

"No. I put exact copies with exact personalities in that world." The alicorn says.

"Ok....." Mangle says, clearly uncomfortable.

"I have to get back to the castle. I will teleport you inside your house." The mare says, a glow appearing on her horn. "Oh, and don't harm any pony on purpose, even purple ones."

"How do you-"

Before I can finish my question we are teleported inside of our house. "-know that?"

"You are adorable when you are confused." Mangle says, snickering.

"Mangle stop embarrassing me!" I say with an even bigger blush.

"Let's go meet some of the ponies that live here!" Mangle says.

"Why are you so exited?" I ask, nuzzling her.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm no longer a broken and possesed piece of scrap metal and I can actually walk normally!" Mangle grins, nuzzling me back.

"That is a very good reason." I chuckle as we walk along the street.

Suddenly a pink mare runs up to us, gasps, and runs away. Her companion a blue pegasus walks over to us. "Sorry about that. That's my friend Pinkie Pie. If anyone is new to Ponyville she throws a party. Well, she throws a party about everything, along with her coltfriend Cheese Sandwich. I'm Rainbow Dash, what are your names?"

"I'm Foxy, and this is Mangle." I say to her.

"Nice to meet ya. By the way, expect a random party sometime during the day. Then you probably don't have to worry about her invading your personal space. Probably." Rainbow Dash says be fore flying off, leaving a rainbow trail.

"Ok..... apparently we are getting a party. " Mangle says, confusion plastered on her face.

"You are adorable when you are confused!" I say, mocking her.

"Oh shut up." She replies with a giggle.

Soon we see a purple alicorn with a baby dragon next to her.

"I'm Twilight, Twilight Sparkle. This is Spike. I assume you just moved to Ponyville so it's great to meet you!" The alicorn says.

"I'm Mangle, and this is Foxy." Mangle says.

Twilight looks us up and down and says, "You're dating right? I spent years learning to understand body positions and facial expressions. So I am pretty sure you're dating."

I simply stare as Mangle nods.

After that we run into a yellow pegasus with a pink mane.

"Um... Hi.... I'm Fluttershy...." The pegasus says quietly.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Foxy, this is Mangle." I say.

She then proceeds to fly off towards a cottage near a deep forest.

"I can see why she's called FlutterSHY." Mangle giggles.

As we walk towards a humoungous apple tree farm we see an orange pony with a cowboy hat.

"Ah'm Apple Jack, what are your names?" She says in a southern accent.

"Foxy and Mangle." I say, noticing a red stallion behind her and a yellow filly.

"Oh! That's Big Mac and Apple Bloom." Apple Jack says, pointing to each one in turn.

A white unicorn walks up behind them and introduces herself as Rarity. We introduce ourselves for the umpteenth time.

Then we see Apple Bloom run off towards 2 other ponies and yell, "CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS, YAY!"

The rest of the day we spend exploring Ponyville and meeting ponies. As we enter our cottage the lights automatically turn on and the pink pony from earlier along with an orange pony with a brown mane and tail yell "Welcome to Ponyville!!"

After the party ends we finally go to sleep, exited for a new day in this new world.

Author's Note:

They are earth ponies if you are wondering. Btw, if you are wondering,(NO CONNECTION TO STORY) Pinkie = Freddy, Fluttershy = Chica, Twilight = Bonnie, Rainbow = Foxy, AJ = Golden Freddy, Rarity = Puppet, Sunset = Springtrap, Spike = Balloon Boy. Foxy perspective. Yes they are already dating. Btw it's giggles for girls and chuckles for colts. MANGLE IS A GIRL!!! I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!

Comments ( 10 )

Keep up the good work!

6628758 I hopefully will, but I've been having writer's block on this story.

Sorry if I'm pushing your buttons.:twilightsheepish:

6628778 No, I'm actually very thankful. You know how an author is their own critic? That is me in a nutshell. Just wanted to let you know incase I don't write often.

Okie Dokie lokie pokie!:heart:

do you tink you could un cancel this story

Login or register to comment