• Published 29th May 2012
  • 10,578 Views, 660 Comments

Friendship, magic and pokémon - daniboyi



Ash accidentally ends in a new world with talking ponies, who can perform magic and fly.

  • ...
28
 660
 10,578

Luna vs. Pinkie 2!

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long waiting time! Have been busy with exams and then went two weeks to Spain only few days after vacation started!
I am back now, on summer vacation and ready to work hard :D

"Pinkie! I can't actually believe you are beating Princess Luna of all ponies!" Rainbow Dash cried excited as she flew into the waiting room for the pokémon battlers and grinned, as she punched Pinkie in the side excited.

Pinkie grinned in return as she saw her friends walk into the room, all except Ash, as she said, with a minor blush "Oh come on Dashie! I might have the lead, but she can still beat me. I am sure she got some super-secret plan already!" she said with a grin, as if the idea excited her more than made her nervous.

Twilight smiled, as Applejack rolled her eyes in amusement, and she said "It is still impressive work Pinkie. I personally never thought about creating my own commands for special combinations of moves and tactics. That part surprise Luna much I could see." the other nodded as Twilight said this, agreeing with her. Pinkie smiled happily to her friends and was just about to hug them tightly, as a voice behind the others interrupted the action.

"I agree with Twilight. You certainly have learned much and trained well." The other girls turned around and saw Ash in the entrance, as Pinkie grinned happily and ran over and hugged her coltfriend, giving him a quick peck on the cheek and asked excited.

"So what did you think Ashy?! Did I do well?"

He chuckled and said with a grin, as he wrapped a hoof around her waist "You certainly have improved a lot. I can tell you are very serious about your training. I am so proud of you." As he kisses her gently, making Rarity sigh at the display of affection in front of her.

She giggled and happily hugged him, as he said with a smirk "but don't go light on Luna now. A battle can turn quickly and I don't want you loosing, because you are too confident." She nodded and grinned, still hugging him, as a Brock's voice called out loudly.

"Will the contestants return to the field for the next round?" To which Pinkie grinned and bounced out towards the battlefield excited, her friends and Ash wishing her luck.

A minute later stood the princess of the night and the element of laughter again in the field, both smiling, as Pinkie said "Ready to be served some looser cake Lulu?" to which the audience gasped gently, not believing she just said that to the princess of the night.

Luna merely grinned in return and said in a comeback "It will be you, who may eat the looser-cake Pinkie Pie! I call upon you Delcatty! Show her how the power of the night and moon!" and with a flash from the thrown pokéball, a cat-like pokémon with a brown skin and purple fur placed at parts of it body appeared, crying out her name and stalked gently on the battlefield with a grace.

"My my." Rarity couldn't help but comment as she watched it "What a majestic pokémon!" as Pinkie merely grinned and said "Come back to the party my friend!" Summoning the strong, robust Torterra again that growled loudly and slowly.

Luna frowned lightly, scanning her opponent for a weakness or a hole in the defense that Torterra provided. She suddenly called out "Use double team!"

Delcatty disappeared in a blur of speed and suddenly there were 8 illusion-clones of her circling around Torterra, all smirked as Torterra looked around annoyed, trying to spot which was the real one.

Pinkie smirked and said "That would normally work Princess Luna. But you forgot that Torterra can make an attack that can hit all around him!" as she yelled out "Use Earthquake again! Follow with Mega Drain, when you spot the real one!"

Luna's eyes widened in surprise and using her quick mind, she yelled out in a counter tactic "Quick! Get onto his back and stay there!" Delcatty obeyed and ran towards Torterra, the same did its clones, as they soon were on Torterra's back and was secured from the Earthquake attack and the grass-pokémon yelled out angrily and stomped around, trying to get them off.

"Use attract!" Luna yelled out with a grin, as Pinkie yelled at the same time "Shake them off!" But it ended with Torterra being unsuccessful, being hit by the attract-move and falls madly in love with Delcatty, as he smirked dumbly and gained hearts on his eyes. Delcatty poured and smirked amused.

"Good job! Use Faint Attack and try to finish him off!" Delcatty growled in obedience and vanished from sight, before appearing being Torterra and slashed him hard with her claws, making the large Pokémon grunt in pain and annoyance, but the Attract-attack still having effect on him, as Pinkie yelled out.

"Torterra! Get back to yourself! Stop being all silly-headed!" As she tried to encourage her Pokémon to concentrate and get back to battling.

"Keep attacking while he is effected!" Luna yelled out, and Delcatty obeyed, attacking without mercy for the next many minutes, until Torterra finally let out a heavy grunt and fell to the ground, unconscious. Delcatty on the other hand was also very exhausted, panting and standing tired.

"And Torterra is out for the count! The winner is Delcatty!"

Pinkie growled and said "That was a super cheap move! I show her how this mare makes a party end!" and she threw out her third Pokémon and out came the fire/fighting type Monferno and it let out a yell in fierce eagerness to fight, pounding its chest and glared with burning spirit at Delcatty, who growled right back at the fire-type, despite being at a disadvantage with typing and that she was exhausted already.

"Start with growl!" Luna yelled out, planning ahead already. Delcatty went into action instantly, letting out the yell that lowered the attack of Monferno. Pinkie grimaced, watching her pokémon getting a bit weaker, and commanded right after.

"Use Ember on the ground around Delcatty and watch out for her attract attack!" Monferno nodded with a smirk and instantly spit out a volley of flames that lit the ground around the normal-type on fire. She let out a yelp in shock and backed away from the fire around her.

"Use dig!" Luna commanded and Delcatty went into business, jumping into the air and dug underground, causing Monferno to look around with a growl, angry that his target was missing and he was unaware of where she was.

Pinkie suddenly felt her leg twitch and yelled out "Move to the left and jump!" Monferno obeyed without questioning, all of Pinkie's Pokémon having learnt of the pinkie-sense early on and had accepted it rather instantly, because it helped them in combat quite a few times, unknown to Ash, she and the other girls, minus the princesses, had met in secret and trained their pokémon or just spent some quality time with them, earning their trust and friendship to bond with them and understand their new life-partners. Monferno dodged Delcatty as she shot out of the ground right where he had been the previous second and Pinkie yelled out once more.

"Use Scratch!" Monferno leaped towards Delcatty and successfully delivered several scratches across her body, making her cry out in pain each time and wince from the damage she takes from the powerful pokémon.

"Counter with headbutt!"

This caused Pinkie to giggle shortly, all the while Monferno got rammed back hard, as he was hit in the stomach hard and growled out in annoyance from the pain he felt and flames flared from his mouth.

"Use Flamethrower!" Pinkie yelled, the same fire in her eyes, as Monferno spewed out a hot flame towards Delcatty, who barely got time to move, before the attack hit dead-on target and she was sent backwards with a cry in pain from the hot flames and burning sensation of pain.

"Avoid the flames with Agility!" Luna countered quickly, Delcatty quickly moving into a run of speed unmatched by most pegasi, as she was just a purple blur running around the battlefield.

Pinkie growled, looking around and eyes focused, until she felt her neck itch and her ears tremble and she yelled out "Move to the right and use Flamethrower around you!"

Monferno dodged just in the last second, making Luna grimace in annoyance and he fired a flamethrower while in a spin, burning the area around him quick effectively and Delcatty had to stop her run, as she had nearly run into the flames.

"Continue with Karate Chop!" Pinkie yelled instantly, and with a quick jump was Monferno above Delcatty, who was standing there, tired and panting softly. The attack hit perfectly on her back, making the normal-type cry out in pain as the super-effective move hit with critical strength. She growled loudly, trying to ignore the pain, as Monferno jumped back, but slumped to the floor and was unconscious.

"Monferno won this round! Luna is now down to her last pokémon!" Brock yelled, and the audience cheered loudly, some eager to see if the princess manages to pull through and win, others cheering for Pinkie.

Luna grimaced and levitated her last pokéball up and said calmly "You are my last hope Musharna, I have no doubt you will make me proud." With a flash of white energy, the psychic type appeared in midair, appearing to be sleeping or in a very deep trance. Pinkie looked confused and said to herself mostly.

"Is that pokémon sleeping…? Oh well. Use flamethrower." She ordered Monferno. The fire/Fighting type instantly spewed out a hot flame of burning fire, which nearly hit Musharna, until Luna said with a smirk.

"Teleport." Musharna disappeared in midair, vanishing from the battlefield and appeared a bit to the left, just enough to dodge the flames and the heat from the flames, as Pinkie's eyes widened and she grinned "So it is awake! Now we can have fun!"

"Confusion." Luna ordered, while Pinkie was distracted, and a glow surrounded Musharna. The same glow surrounded Monferno instantly and he was pulled into the air by an invisible force of the mind, him struggling hard and crying out in pain as the super-effective psychic took hold of his body.

Pinkie gasped and yelled "Use Flame Thrower!" The command was obeyed and a hot flame was shot against Musharna.

"Protect." A shield surrounded Musharna, the attack not hurting her at all and Luna smirked, keeping the commands going "Upgrade the attack to Psychic and finish off with Psybeam."

Pinkie and Monferno got wide eyes, before Monferno screamed out in pain, as the psychic attack took its toll on his body and was finally hit with the powerful beam of pure psychic energy, send flying backwards and into the ground, unconscious in a matter of seconds, due to his disadvantage with typing.

Pinkie frowned and recalled him, saying softly "You did a good job. You are sure to get a big party, when we get home." She looked up at Luna and smirked "Seems like we are both on our last pokémon. Let's see how you can handle Mister Mime!"

Pinkie called upon the mime-pokémon, who stood there with her hands in the air and a goofy grin, as she stood ready to battle.

Luna frowned, looking at the weird clown-like pokémon, as she began to wonder if this one was even meant for battling, and she called out, starting carefully "Start with Calm Mind!"

There was a mysterious soft glow around Musharna, as both her special defense and special attack was raised with the one move. Pinkie smirked and said, having spent a lot of time of fun with this pokémon "Use Light Barrier!" a barrier of energy formed in front of Mr. Mime, a barrier that would lower any special attack-move with half strength if shot through it or at it.

"Use Shadow Ball!" Pinkie called with a grin, as Mr. Mime formed the ball of pure shadow-energy, a ghost-type move that many psychic types could learn, and shot it towards Musharna. Luna's eyes widens in shock from the dangerous approaching ball and called out "Teleport away!"

Musharna went into action the moment the ball was inches in front of her, teleporting out of the way and the ball splashed against the shield protecting the audience, disappearing harmlessly. Luna called out "Fire a psybeam and keep dodging those attacks!" cursing herself silently for not having thought of asking Ash for moves that were not of the psychic-type. This could and surely would work against her.

The psybeam hit against the barrier, but didn't even put a scratch on the shield, as it was not very effective and weakened at the same time.

Pinkie giggled as Mr. Mime chuckled at the same time as her trainer, and she called out "Use Shadow Ball psychic to hold Musharna down and then use psychic to hold Musharna down!" Mr. Mime obeyed and fired the shadow ball, grinning as she reached out with her mental-psychic powers and held down Musharna, trying to keep her from teleporting away from the danger of the Shadow Ball.

Musharna visibly struggled in the hold, needing no guidance to see the danger, as Luna called out "Try to get out of the hold with your strongest Psychic-attack!" Musharna obeyed and with a quick switch in power, she overpowered Mr. Mime and broke free with a cry in struggle, but not before the move hit right on target, making the psychic type cry again, this time in pain, as she was thrown backwards from the super-effective move. Luna appeared worried as she looked at her now bruised and slightly hurt pokémon and called out "Can you still battle my friend?"

Musharna nodded, a glint in her eyes, as she charges another psybeam and fires it, this time with greater power, which made Pinkie gasp and call out "Try to dodge!" Mime was too slow, unable to teleport and not trained to be fast, as the psybeam hit hard on the shield, breaking it apart and a weakened beam hit Mr. Mime hard, making her grit her teeth on pain.

Pinkie gasped as her pokémon was hit by the psybeam, yet she was relieved it didn't hurt more than it did as she called out "Use light barrier again!"

"Don't let her!" Luna yelled as a counter "Teleport close range and use psybeam again!" knowing that using the same move over and over was a bad idea, but it was the only thing that could cause just a moderate amount of pain and damage to Mr. Mime.

Pinkie grinned as Musharna was finally in close range of Mr. Mime and yelled out "Double-slap!" Causing Luna to widen her eyes and quickly curse at her mistake.

Mr. Mime began to hit Musharna over and over again with repetitive slaps that made the Pokémon cry out in pain. Luna gritted her teeth and yelled out, trying to get her Pokémon out of this situation "Use Hypnosis!"

Musharna instantly opened her eyes and a soft glow surrounded both the Pokémon, Mr. Mime slowly falling asleep, until Pinkie yelled "Protect!"

A shield instantly shot up between the two psychic types, causing the hypnosis to break instantly, but Mr. Mime was still left dazed and tired. Luna grinned as she saw her chance to get a good hit on the opponent and yelled out, shocking Pinkie "Use Shadow Ball! Full Power!" Musharna began to power up the shadow ball, ponies watching the blob of ghost-like energies form in front of the Pokémon, before it was shot directly at Mr. Mime.

Pinkie yelled out, trying to make Mr. Mime focus on dodging, but it was too late as Mr. Mime was hit directly in the stomach with the powerful Shadow Ball, making him cry out in pain as he was sent backwards, flying towards the shield of the arena.

Mr. Mime finally hit the wall with a huge cry in pain, before falling to the ground, trembling as he tried to stand up, his body shaking in the pain. Luna smirked to the Pokémon, who finally fell to the ground and was unconscious.

Pinkie's jaw dropped as Brock yelled out "And after a major turn in the battle! Princess Luna of Equestria is the winner of the fight!"