• Published 29th May 2012
  • 10,599 Views, 660 Comments

Friendship, magic and pokémon - daniboyi



Ash accidentally ends in a new world with talking ponies, who can perform magic and fly.

  • ...
28
 660
 10,599

Chapter 22

OH YEAH! Little change in Fluttershy’s team because of people given suggestions there are good.

Fluttershy's team: Eevee (glaceon), Ralts, Chikorita, Snubull, Chansey. (Instead of Alomomola I took the Chansey suggestion.

Also sorry I died for so long. I was busy with school mainly and also got distracted a lot with things to do and stuff, that had to be finished. I know this is no real excuse and you must all hate me as pest for letting you wait so long.
Also: FEATURE BOX!! Thank you guys so much! Love you all!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

:With Twilight Sparkle:

Twilight was in her room, looking at the group of pokémon in front of her with an excited expression, but also a bit of curiosity from the different species. Just from the fire type Ponyta who tilted her head and looked at Twilight curiously, to the Psychic type Abra who seemed to be in a meditating state of sleep, hovering lightly in the midair, once in a while letting out a light snooze. Spike was next to her, watching carefully and a paper to write notes down ready with a quill. She stepped towards the first pokémon, who was Ponyta, and said nervously “H-Hello? My name is Twilight Sparkle.”

Ponyta let out a happy neigh and nuzzles her happily, Twilight was a little shocked, but returned the nuzzle with a smile as Spike asked shocked “D-Don’t you get burned by the fire?”

Twilight shakes her head with a smile “Not at all Spike. Ash mentioned yesterday that somepony Ponyta trusts and likes won’t get burned by the fire, while the ones she dislikes, or fell threatened by, will be burned by it.” Spike nods in understanding with an understanding look “Like that magical fire you can summon?”

Twilight grins to her assistant and adoptive-little brother and says “Not completely like it, but very alike. My magical fire can’t harm anypony, only bring warmth, while Ponyta can easily harm those she wants. Can’t you big girl.” She ran a hoof through her fire mane, which was replied with a happy whinny. Spike just rolled his eyes amused and headed upstairs as Twilight looked to her other pokémon, one of them captured her eyes particular as she looked at the yellow and brow pokémon that looked like it was asleep at the current moment, but according to what Ash had told her, it was in a deep meditative state of psychic concentration. She walked over to it and tried to put a hoof on its shoulder, only to watch it disappear in a blue blur out of thin air. She looked shocked around and groaned as she found it on top of the tallest shelf in the library and groaned, while the small pig like pokémon with a huge pearl on its head jumped up and down amused while it says “Spoink! Spoink Spoink!”

She looked fondly at the Abra and just shook her head “I will get back to you later.” She turned towards the small hopping pokémon and smiled “You are Spoink right? The psychic pokémon?” The pokémon nodded with a happy look and demonstrated as he lifted several books into the air and made them swirl around Twilight as she smiled, impressed with the ease the pokémon had to do this task.

She shook her head amused again and continued through the group of pokémon. Next she moved to the fire looking fox, that had an orange fur and a fire like yellow bush of fur around its neck. She smiled at the pokémon as it looked up and cried out “Flareon!” She smiled and gently moved her hoof through the fire like hair.

She turned to her last of the five pokémon. A small bug looking creature that was red, yellow and on some areas black. It had two long black feelers on its head and looked up at her with a tilted her as it said “Kricke?”
She smiled down to it and said “My name is Twilight Sparkle, and I believe we are going to become very good friends.”

:With Rainbow Dash:

She looked over her pokémon with a smile as most of them, mainly the ground stuck pokémon, were a little nervous about standing on a cloud. Twilight had helped with the spell and she was very grateful for that. She looked over them and some of them looked quite like her style, even if the huge grey dragon like pokémon unnerved her a little due to its sharp claws and teeth. She turned her look to the small black pokémon with two long white claws. She smirked and said “Ok. My name is
Rainbow Dash and as I have understood it is now under my duty to train and fight with you against others like Ash, when we get good enough. And trust me. We will get good enough.”

Tailow and Sneasel, who was standing on Aerodactyl’s shoulder, nodded in agreement. Jolteon and Bagon were standing on the clouds, thanks for a spell from Twilight, as they looked at Rainbow Dash with a neutral look, but a light smirk, as they liked her determination. Rainbow turned to the large grey dinosaur like pokémon and eyed him as she asked again “Do I make myself clear?” The pokémon nodded with a growl, as he showed her all of his sharp teeth in a grin, trying to see if she was scared of him as so many others would be.

Rainbow looked a little nervous at the show of the sharp fangs, but gulped and said with a light, but still friendly glare “You have to do more to scare me. I have basically kicked a dragon that was ten times your size right in the head. Not one of my brightest ideas, but damn brave.’’ The Aerodactyl let out an amused grunt of a laugher and gave her a grin, a silent pact of respect between the two formed.

She grinned and turned to the rest of the gang excited “So tonight we get some rest and tomorrow, we will train harder than anypony have ever done before!” They all gave sounds and growls of approval, all eager and determinated to prove them worthy against any opponent, while Rainbow Dash only had one special colt in mind she wanted to be stronger than.

As she returned to her room, leaving the pokémon to find a resting place themself, as she wanted them to keep out of the pokéballs and be more happy with the fresh air, she called “Be ready to get up at six in the morning tomorrow guys!” She snickered as she heard cries or groans of disbelief and protest from the pokémon, but ignored them and went to bed quickly.

:With Applejack:

Applejack smiled as she and her family looked at the new arrivals to their small, but happy, family as they look over the pokémon, each of them looking back at them with a small smile or a careful neutral expression as she pets Leafeon, who was standing right next to her and Applebloom standing on her other side with an excited look, still remembering the fun she had with the Onix and other of Ash’s pokémon friends.

Big Mac and Granny Smith was looking over the pokémon as well, interested with the new creatures and species on their farm and hoping they could provide some help, that would make it easier for them all to live on the farm and afford new equipment.

Granny Smith was looking at the Milktank with interest, hoping this pokémon could provide milk as it would make a huge help, since they had lacked a few cows lately. Big Mac was looking at Drilbur with a raised eyebrow, thinking this pokémon could provide a huge help with making the ground ready to plant the seeds and other things that required the huge claw like hands he had as he stared right back at Big Mac.

Applejack was in the meantime grinning at the large bat like pokémon with the scorpion tail and the small water pokémon without any arms as they both looked back at her with grins, Gligar had a more manically and amused grin and the Wooper just had the small wide goofy smile it was known for. Applejack smiled at said to them all “Ah believed this can be the start to a wonderful partnership. Ya all look like someone who can do a lot of help on the farm and fits right into our family, if ya do yer duties and work for the food ya are given.” They all nodded in understanding with a grin, liking the spirit of their new trainer, as they sensed while she was kind and honest, she was also hard working and had a strong will.

Granny Smith smiled kindly at her granddaughter and says with a cheerful voice “How are we all get some dinner, before we start the afternoon chores?”

All the pokémon perked up and smiled as Applejack grinned and said with a smile “That sounds like a nice idea.” Big Mac and Applebloom nodded in agreement with a smile.

:With Fluttershy:

Fluttershy was looking nervously over the group of pokémon in front of her with an supportive, yet lightly annoyed Angel on her back as it tapped its foot on her back, telling her to say something, as she gulped and gave a small kind smile and she said “H-Hello? My name is Fluttershy and I would really like to be your friend, if you want too.” She looked down nervously, until the slighty big, roundish pink pokémon walked over to her with a caring smile and stroked her mane softly “Chansey.” Fluttershy smiled up at the pokémon, liking it as Brock also had one himself.

As she did this, more of the pokémon became a little more eager to meet their new caring, albeit nervous, trainer as they got closer and surrounded her, making her smile happily at her new adorable friends and she picked up the small white pokémon, Ralts, and asked “What is your name?”

It looked up at her with an easy smile, sensing her kindness and caring emotions and cries out “Ralts!” as it hugged her neck and she cooed “Aren’t you just adorable.” She was flying still in the air as she held the young and small feeling pokémon and the others smiled at her, and gave a light squeak as the Snubull bit down on her tail, she giggled, landed again and petted the Snubull, making it smile happily as it leaned into her gentle touch. Chikorita was nuzzling her right front leg and happy that her new trainer was kind and caring as it moved its head leaf over her body.

She smiled to the grass pokémon and turned to the ice pokémon as it was curled together on the floor, a little sleepy and bored as it let out a light yawn “Glaaceon…” as Fluttershy smiled softly, moved closer and stroked its head, making it look up in surprise, but purrs in affection in return. Fluttershy took a look around her new pokémon friends, and couldn’t help but instantly fall in love with them all, as Angel rolled his eyes, watching the scene, but a light smirk as he was happy for his caretaker, and knew these new strange creatures would give her a huge help to get a little confidence.

:With Celestia:

Celestia was in her private quarters, smiling as she had planned to finally view over the pokémon, who Arceus, one she had come to respect, as he held control over a world much more aggressive than hers, and yet managed to keep a peaceful mind when needed, had given her.

She lifted the pokéball into the air, amused and interested by the simple, yet genius design. From what she understood from
Ash, as human had fingers, and would be perfect to hold such round objects. She finally opened the pokéball and released one of the majestic and fantastic creatures that awaited her.

As the light dimmed, in front of her was a rock light pokémon, but with the shape of a sun like on a drawing of a foal with spike like rocks forming out to represent the rays of the sun. She smiled as she admired the pokémon, enjoying the warmth that came out of it as an aura of heat. The pokémon looked at her for a second with its almost closed black eyed with a red pupil and said with a slow, but powerful voice “Soolrock.” She smiled to her new companion, as Ash called the term, and said with a hint of kindness “Hello Solrock. My name is Celestia, and I believe by the words of your god, Arceus, you have been chosen to be my companion and friend.” The pokémon nodded with a light hint of amuse on its neutral expressionless face.

She smiled and opened the next pokéball and summoned a big moth like creature with a white fur around the neck and big orange red wings. It looked at her and made a bug like noise and she smiled at the obviously powerful bug/fire type, the power and desire to show it radiating from it, as it stayed flying in midair with slow and gentle strokes with it wings in the air.

She nodded not to say anything, the pact between them made with a single eye glance, a promise to from the pokémon to become stronger and honor her, and a promise from Celestia to guide and be kind towards it, but also push where needed to be pushed.

She opened the next, and third, pokéball to reveal a small cat like, purple pokémon with a long tail that ended in a split and parted into two, a ominous glow in its eyes and a red gem in the middle of its forehead. It looked at Celestia for a few seconds, before it called out “Eespeon!” and moved over and rubbed itself against her leg. Celestia smiled in return and let a small wave of her magic run through the fur of the pokémon, making it purr in affection to the strong being in front of it.

She turned to the two last pokéballs and opened them, wanting to see the rest of her companions, before getting to know them better and form a bond with them. She sought out a bond like the one Ash had with his pokémon. She could easily see they were more than mere friends or team members. They were a family, a powerful and loving family. As the light dimmed from the white flash, in front of her was a small grass type, given away by the green skin, the two red flowers on its head and the leaf like skirt around the waist of the pokémon, it looked at her and said happily “Bellossom!” and did a small twirl, making her smile amused as she looked at the other pokémon. A small pokémon, she was first a little surprised as all she saw was a ball of wool, but smiled at the pokémon turned to her, revealing the yellow eyes and the leafs on the side of it as two small arms.

She looked over all her pokémon with a smile. All of them looked at her with a smile or a curious look as she whispers “Again I thank you for this Arceus.” As she began to tell them about herself.

:with Rarity:

Rarity looked over her pokémon with a judging look, most of them was already with a perfect grace and beauty and she was ready to start a fashion trend for them, to create and use her passion for fashion, to make these pokémon shine and make the world tremble from their beauty. She looked over the pokémon group, a few of them capturing her eyes especially, the graceful Vaporeon, who stood calm and proud, its clean skin shining in the light.

The other she noticed was the slightly creepy, but yet very interested dark/ghost type Sableye, its gem like eyes were, in her opinion, just to die for, and its dark skin would make room for so many ideas and things to create.

The next she noticed was the flying pigeon like pokémon with clouds on its body instead of the normal wings. It had a grace and a cuteness, that almost made her squeal the first time she saw it.

She noticed the sheep like pokémon again, but instead of the white wool, it was bright yellow and sparkling with electricity, something she had found interesting, she had felt it close and immediately fell in love with the wool and the pokémon, the softness unlike anything she had ever felt and the electricity sending sparks through her body that made her feel alive.

She finally turned to the last pokémon. The small fish like pokémon with a dirt brown and darker brown spotted skin and unmatching blue fins. At her reaction to this pokémon, she had almost shrieked in disgust, but Ash, in his usual kindness and wisdom, silenced her and reminded her of the beauty within and also gave her a subtle, but noticed hint, that a pokémon changes a lot when evolving. She had sworn from that second to make the Feebas shine like no other Feebas ever and she smiled to the pokémon as it was inside a water filled glass tank “You my dear. Will be my hardest work to days, but I swear to every ounce of skill I have for fashion. I will make you shine!” The Feebas just blinked, not sure what to think of the new trainer, but liking her for not judging by its look.

:With Ash:

Ash was sitting with Brock, Pikachu, Spike and Big Macintosh around a table at the farm, having just finished a very important discussion with them, a plan for the future as they all nodded, having liked the idea, albeit nervous and a little rejecting at start. He grinned as he asks “So it is a deal? Remember, no backing out, once you have said yes.” They all nod with a grin, Spike looked excited, while Big Mac and Brock looked amused. Big Machintosh smiled and said “Eeyup.” As Ash grinned to him and said “Excellent! We meet a few hours a week to train. Remember don’t tell the girls. It will be a total surprise.”

They all nod in understanding, knowing this was to be kept secret. As they all shook hooves, did the farm door burst open and an excited Pinkie stood there and looked at Ash, as he looked at her in shock “Ash! Something amazing just happened! I was sitting in my room with my new friends and suddenly this weird machine popped out of nowhere with a wushing sound!” Ash looked confused and replied with a nervous smile.

“How about you just show it to me Pinkie?” She nodded eagerly and immediately dragged him with her, leaving the rest of the stallions with a confused and slightly dumbfounded look.

No more than a minute later they appeared in Pinkie’s room, and Ash looked at the machine she mentioned, and his eyes widened as he knew the machine. A telephone from his world. He stepped over to it, as he noticed a note and Pinkie commented “Weird. That wasn’t there before. What does it say Ash?”

He took it up and began to read “A little gift form me to you Ash. Will make it easier for your homesickness.” As he finished this, the phone began to call someone, and in a few seconds the screen turned on, and on it stood Ash’s mother with a yawn, only half awake as it was obviously night in her world and she yawned out, not having noticed who called and what specie “W-Who is it?”

Ash paled a little as Pinkie looked excited and asked “Who is she?!”

Ash just shook his head and says, in a response to the phone “Hello mum…”
---------------------------------------------------------------
Uhhh Cliffhanger! Next time Pinkie meets mama Ketchum! And we will see what Delia says about her precious baby dating a pony from another world >:3