• Published 29th May 2012
  • 10,578 Views, 660 Comments

Friendship, magic and pokémon - daniboyi



Ash accidentally ends in a new world with talking ponies, who can perform magic and fly.

  • ...
28
 660
 10,578

20

Few minutes before the mist were cleared.

Ash cursed as he now was unable to see through the mist and yelled “Feraligator! I can’t see, you’re on your own now! Fight with all you got and keep it smart!”

He distantly heard Brock yell from the other side of the field “Same goes for you Salamence! Don’t let him fool you!” Two growls was heard from inside the mist and suddenly loud clashes of close combat and heavy attacks could be heard and Ash smiled and cried out in shock as a powerful Ice Beam blasted right next to him and formed several cracks into the shield from the pure power. Ash ducked as a large flame blasted right over him and cried out in surprise, hoped that Brock didn’t have as many trouble as he did with the wild attacks from the mist.

He heard Feraligator roar in anger and pain and cried out “Feraligator! Relax or you will lose!” He heard someone growl back followed by a howl in surprise and pain. After that there was silence in a few seconds, before Luna lit up her horn, the light shining through the mist and the fog slowly cleared and in the middle of the field lay Salamence deeply slammed into the ground and over the hole stood Feraligator with a grin, his left arm had a deep cut into it as he was bleeding and he fell backwards into the ground, loosing conscious again as Ash cried out “FERALIGATOR!”

The crowd gasped as the look of the injured pokémon and Fluttershy flew instantly down, as she ignored the cries of her friends, who told her to stay, and ran towards Feraligator, all thoughts of fear towards the battle gone as an animal was injured and in a matter of seconds, she was standing by the side of Feraligator, as Ash ran over to them and said “Fluttershy, get off the arena. It is not safe for you to be here!”

She let out a whimper as she hugged Feraligator closer “I will not leave, until he has been healed! He is hurt and more will get hurt if you continue this!”

Ash smiled gently and looked at Feraligator, who grinned to him and he said “I know he is hurt, but he have been through worse and he can handl…”

“DON’T YOU DARE SAY HE CAN HANDLE IT!” She yelled, shocking everypony in the arena and made her friends gulp as Ash was now cowering like a child being scolded as he received the infamous stare that he never had witnessed, but knew the power of now. He was shaking in fear as Fluttershy glared at him with her wide determent eyes “Your pokémon have been hurt and all you can think of is this stupid match! You’re going to stop this match right now and go home and think about what you have done to your friend and don’t even think about making another battle before you have apologized!” Her stare only got more intense as she continued her rant and Ash was now pale as a ghost as he stuttered out.

“Y-Yes Ma’m!” He immediately turned around and ran out of the stadium, tail between his legs in fear as Pikachu followed him, just as scared of the Stare, if it made his trainer and best friend act like that.

Luna was now a bit annoyed as the match had been interrupted and did the mistake as she walked over to Fluttershy and said “Miss. Fluttershy. Stop with thy foolishness and begone from the arena.”

This was defiantly the wrong thing to do as Twilight and the group winced, as Fluttershy immediately turned to Luna and said
“And you! It’s your job to protect all creatures in Equestria. You should be ashamed to help in making animals fight like this towards each other!”

Luna was now shocked out of her mind, as she stared directly into the teal eyes of Fluttershy and whimpered, as her ears lowered and she took a step back “W-We are s-sorry.”

“You better be! Now stop this madness and get this poor creature some help. NOW!” She yelled the last part.

Luna immediately turned in fear and said “T-This match has been cancelled! Everypony go home and enjoy thine day, while we get some m-medical help for this p-poor creature!”

Up in the stands was the group of six friends staring in shock at the stadium, and Celestia was equally surprised by the power the young shy pony just showed as she asked Twilight “Twilight… What just happened?”

Twilight gulped and said “T-That was the Stare Princess… It is something that Fluttershy can do, but only when she is very protective or very angry about something, the only time I have seen it, was when we was getting rid of that dragon. She literally made a full grown dragon cry in shame over what he did…”

Celestia’s eyes widened a little and said “That is truly an admirable ability to have… And you said this is called the Stare?”

“Yes Princess… And personally I do not envy Ash right now… Must be a terrible thing to be put under.” She muttered, the group let out a light shiver in fear and Rainbow looked around.

“Where did Pinkie go?” She asked confused.

Applejack rolled her eyes and said “She probably went after Ash.”

The group groaned and said “And then the healing and cleaning is on our duty…” and Celestia couldn’t help but laugh.
With Pinkie

Pinkie was running through the empty town towards the Cake’s house, as she knew after what Fluttershy yelled, it was there

Ash went, unless he had the guts to not obey under the Stare. She opened the door and bounced up the stairs with a grin, and she entered Ash’s room and saw him hiding under his blanket and this made her giggle amused as she said “Ashy. Come on out.”

There was a yelp in fright under the blanket and Ash asked with a scared voice “I-Is she s-still here?”

“Nope!” She answered with an amused smile, as she sat down next to him and she yelped before she giggled as he wrapped her into a tight hug.

“G-Good. That was scary… W-What was that? I could never imagine Fluttershy could be that scary.”

She patted him on the head gently, as he lied with his head on her legs “Relax and let Pinkie tell you a little story.” He smiled softly and closed his eyes, relaxing with her.

He smiled as she told one of her random stories, something she often did to the goal of making ponies smile, but this time she had another goal and achieved it as she heard him sleep lightly. She smiled softly and softly gave him a short kiss, before she laid down next to him and fell into a light sleep too.
At the stadium.

As the large group of ponies finally had cleaned up several hours after the match had ended and Fluttershy had taken all the pokémon home to herself for an extra care and healing, especially Feraligator and Steelix, and Twilight had stopped arguing with Fluttershy about the lack of place she had around her house for all the pokémon. They all headed towards Sugarcube Corner to check on Ash and Pinkie, in case they needed any help or like that.

As they entered the empty shop, went Twilight, Rarity and Applejack upstairs, while Rainbow stayed down in the shop, in case they may have went for a walk and came back. Twilight slowly opened the door to Pinkies room but found it empty, as she heard a gasp from Rarity a second later and she whispered “Twilight. Applejack! Come and see this.” Twilight and Applejack walked down to Rarity quietly, not wanting to make too much noise in case Rarity found them sleeping. As they looked into the room, Twilight had to hold back a squeal at the pure cuteness of the scene as Pinkie and Ash was cuddled together, both asleep and with small smiles on their expressions.

Rarity slowly closed and said with a smile “They are truly cute together, and who would have thought it impossible for anypony to get Pinkie to sleep in the middle of the day?”

Applejack and Twilight nodded in agreement with both a gentle smile, Twilight had a little blush, but nothing much else and
Applejack said as she walked towards the stairs “Come on now, let them have some peace. Celestia knows they deserve it.” Both of the girls nodded and followed her downstairs. They quickly told Dash they found them, but they were asleep and all of them headed out of the shop. Each of them bid each other goodbye as they headed home to take care of their duties, jobs or in Twilight’s case, cleaning in the library.

Later that day, as Luna raised the moon over the night skies, everypony fell asleep and dreamed peacefully.

Halls of Origin

Arceus smiled as he watched over the silent night in Equestria. Admiring the skies and the masterpiece that the princess

Luna had created, wondering about the scene that had just occurred a few hours ago, and thought silently “Maybe they are ready? The pony known as Fluttershy have truly shown her value. She will indeed be a worthy being of those few I will choose… Yes… It is time.” With that he teleported away, headed out to make the last few errands before he will continue with his plan.

XXX

Next morning woke Ash up slowly with a smile, snuggling into the warm fur of his Pinkie as he heard a light giggle and a sweet voice said “Good morning to you too Ash.”

He smiled to her and kisses her lightly as he said “Good morning Pinkie.” She returned the kiss with a smile, before she moved out of bed.

“Come on! It’s time for b-b-b-b-b-r-reakf-fast!” She began to shake violently and expand and inflate, before returning to her normal size, as she still gave a light shake now and then “A-A-A D-Doozy!”

“A what?” Asked Ash confused.

“N-Not now A-Ash! T-That s-spoil everything! Follow me!” She ran out of the room in an incredible speed, as Ash followed her outside of the house while he yelled after her

“Pinkie! Pinkie! Wait!”

She turned back and yelled “Not the time! Something big is going to happen and soon!” Ash sighed and followed her, getting closer as she ran towards Twilight’s library, he looked up and judged by the suns placing it was about in the middle of the way, happy that they weren’t about to storm into Twilight’s home early in the morning.

He grimaced as Pinkie slammed the door open violently and yelled “T-TWILIGHT! COME QUICKLY!”

Twilight was immediately downstairs and looked at Pinkie shocked, as Ash stood lightly breathing from the run next to her and she asked “What is wrong Pinkie!? Why are you shaking like that?”

“S-Something big and unnatural is about to happen! D-Don’t ask how I-I know, I just do! Call C-Celestia and Luna! T-They need to be here! Quick!”

She looked shocked for a few seconds, before she sighed and said “Pinkie. I can’t just call the princesses here for every little
reason you might ha-”

“Just do it please! J-Just trust me!” She cried out, as she was still shaking violently.

Twilight looked at her for a few seconds, before she sighed and said “Ok, but if this is just one of your normal things I will not take the blame.” She quickly wrote a letter that explained what was happening with Pinkie and called “Spike! We got a letter to Celestia!” They all heard a groan from upstairs as the dragon walked downstairs with a sleepy expression, obviously just woken up, as he took the letter from Twilight and send it. Twilight looked at Pinkie and said “Ok. It is sent, now what?”

“W-We have to get the others and meet near the Everfree forest! I-It is very important. Trust me!” She yelled the last part, as she ran out of the house and made Twilight groan and Ash chuckle softly as they followed her towards Rarity’s home.

It took less than half an hour with Pinkie’s speed to gather the rest of the ground and now they waited in Twilight’s home for the princesses, each of them sent Pinkie odd looks, except Ash who tried to keep her from shaking to terrible. It didn’t take long, before the door opened and Celestia and Luna both walked in, both with curious expressions as Celestia asked Twilight “Why have you called us here of such great importance my student?”

Twilight shrugged and said, as she pointed at Pinkie “She has shaken like that all morning, it can’t stop and she keeps yelling about something weird is about to happen, she wouldn’t leave me, until I sent the letter to you.”

Celestia looked over at Pinkie and asked kindly “What is it of such important my little pony?”

Pinkie smiled up at Celestia, before a new wave of shakes went through her and she stuttered “I-It’s just outside the E-Everfree forest! T-The same place where Brock and Ash appeared! W-We need to go there fast! I-It is happening v-very soon!”

Everyponies eyes widened in shock and Celestia asked again with a more curious and serious tone “You think it may be another human?”

Pinkie shook her head “N-No! S-Something bigger!”

Ash frowned a little, but had no clue of what it could be as Celestia said “We better get out there and fast. No telling if this being is friendly or hostile, especially after such a dimensionally transportation.” The group nodded in agreement and left the library immediately, headed towards the location Ash and Brock had appeared.

It wasn’t long before they stood at the exact same place, and Pinkie’s shaking had only gone worse by now as she looked like someone had filled her with ice and placed her in an ice desert. They all looked around for a good ten-twenty minutes, before
Twilight groaned and said “There is nothing here! Pinkie are you sure you’re right about this?”

“V-V-Very s-s-sure!” She said as Rarity noticed something and cried out.

“Look over there!” They all turned and saw a clear white portal gate open in midair, much larger than the one Ash had walked through at his travel to here and he gasped in shock as he saw the huge creature that stepped out, easily thrice as tall as Celestia herself, with a clear white skin and a golden yellow dish around it’s stomach forming patterns.

Ash was the first to react, as he gently bowed to the being and he said, partly out of respect, but also to inform his friends “Welcome to Equestria Arceus, creator of the pokémon world.”