• Published 29th May 2012
  • 10,603 Views, 660 Comments

Friendship, magic and pokémon - daniboyi



Ash accidentally ends in a new world with talking ponies, who can perform magic and fly.

  • ...
28
 660
 10,603

Chapter 15

Ash was flying in high speed on Charizards back towards the Canterlot castle, or rather towards the large green forest near Canterlot. It was a huge forest, but not nearly as frightening or different as Everfree forest. There were few carnivores in there, but most of the animals were only smaller critters or animals as foxes or birds.

He soon flew over the forest, looking down from the back of Charizard as he flew in a low altitude over the crowns of the trees, making Ash able to see more and get a better view between the trees. Soon they both heard a louder roar from deeper inside the forest and Ash immediately called “That’s no normal animal! Charizard, fly towards the sound. I think we found our missing visitor.” Charizard growled in agreement, turned around and flew towards the sound.
It took a few minutes before they was near the sounds as they got louder and more clear and Ash’s eyes widened in shock at what he saw. A huge steel like snake was towering over the trees, thrashing into the ground. Ash immediately recognized the creature as a Steelix from his own world. He also knew that Steelix could easily be angered and this Steelix was very angered right now and with the force of such creature, it could and would easily tear all of Canterlot apart if it ever founds its way up to the city.

He quickly formed a plan, glad that Steelix is part steel type, made him vulnerable for Charizards fire based attacks. He looked at Charizard and said “Charizard, we need to calm that Steelix down and maybe incapacitate if needed. Are you up for the challenge?” Charizard grunted with a confident smile, never backing down from a real challenge and there defiantly was one here.

They both flew down towards the Steelix and Charizard fired a direct flamethrower at it, hitting it head on making it roar in pain. Ash grinned, thinking this would be an easier battle than thought if Charizard did so much damage against it with one of his weakest flame throwers.
He looked at Charizard and nodded, the fire lizard pokémon grinned and began to prepare one of his strongest flame throwers, one that was most of the time an one-hit KO against most pokémon.

Charizard was just about to fire when they both heard a voice yell at them from the ground “Hey! You on the Charizard! Stop attacking Steelix! We mean no harm!”

Ash looked at the ground in shock and saw a pony, unable to see if it was a mare or stallion from this height and said to Charizard “Please fly me down Charizard, I need to see this pony up close, he or she might be from our own world.” Charizard nodded to the kind order and began to fly down towards a small clearing and landed in the grass.

Ash jumped down from Charizards back and was immediately face to face with a brown stallion with short darker brown hair, but what shocked Ash most about him was his eyes, instead of wide big eyes as anypony else had, his eyes was two closed slits, reminding him dangerously much of an old friend of his. He quickly composed himself and asked “Who are you? I know you’re not from around here and you walked through some kind of portal and were not originally a pony.”

The stallion in front of him looked at him shocked for a moment, before he stuttered “A-Ash. Is that really you?”

Ash looked at him in surprise, before smiling and says “Good to see you again Brock.” He was immediately greeted in a massive hug, Ash returned the hug happily, greeting his old and best friend like they haven’t seen each other for years.

After a while, Brock finally let go and looked at Ash with a huge grin and said “Good to see you again buddy, but you got some serious explaining to do, like why you have disappeared for a whole month with no contact to anyone of your old friends and what’s with the portal. Where are we?!”

Ash chuckled and said “Calm down Brock. I will explain everything if you just let me. You see, we are not longer in our own world. That portal was a dimensional portal and have sent us to another dimension. Right now we are in a land called Equestria, where pokémon or humans don’t exist, the race that rules this land is actually ponies, which is also why you have been turned into a pony as you surely have discovered.”

Brock looked confused at him and asked “Then why are you human?”

“That is because I had an encounter with a plant called Poison Joke, which practically plays a joke on you, when you come in contact with it. It turned me into a human overnight together with one of my friends who also touched it. We both turned humans and we can first get the cure in a few days.” Ash answered and took a breath.

Brock face hoofed and sighed “That explains a little, but I still have a lot of questions, like is there a way to return to our own world and why ponies?!”

Ash grinned weakly and said “I don’t really know a way to return yet, but the princess of Equestria is working on it and getting closer as far as I can understand.”

Brock looked up shocked and said “They are able to work on portals between dimensions in this world? Wow they must be have a high level of technology here.”

Ash grinned again to Brock, looking forward to his friends expression when he told him about what ponies were capable of in this world, “Actually they are at a pretty low technology level in this world, such things as cars, phones and televisions isn’t invented here. So explain there is three kinds of ponies, you’re an earth pony and are skilled with earth related stuff as growing plants and that, there is pegasus who are capable of flight and can manipulate the weather and at last there is unicorns who are able to use the field of magic.”

Brock’s jaw dropped instantly and he said shocked “Magic? As in hocus pocus? Be able to summon things? That kind of magic?”

Ash smiled and said “Precisely that kind of magic.”

*Thumb* Ash sighed as Brock was now lying on the ground, unconscious. He looked at Steelix who was now looking at Ash and rolled his huge eyes. Ash smiled to the pokémon and took out Brock’s pokéball and said “Sorry Steelix, but it is much faster to travel on Charizard.” With that he recalled the pokémon.

He turned to Charizard and said “Ok, grab Brock and we bring him back to the others. It will be easier to explain from there.”
Charizard grunted and picked up Brock and put him under his arm as Ash jumped onto his back and soon after they were flying through the air once again, towards Ponyville.

Meanwhile in Sugarcube Corner

“When do you think he will come back?” Asked Pinkie for what seemed like the tenth time as she looked slightly nervous out of the window.

Twilight groaned lightly and said “We don’t know Pinkie. The princess just told us, that another being from Ash’s world had entered ours and she had sent Ash out to investigate it. It can easily take a few hours.”

Pinkie sighed and said with an apologetic smile to Twilight “Sorry Twilight. I’m just worried. You know Ash said that some from his world is not nice and wishes harm. What if that kind of ponies came into our world and now Ash maybe alone with them!”

Suddenly she felt a light hoof on her shoulder and she looked down at Applejack, who was behind her as she said “Don’t worry Sugarcube. Remember Ash is capable of protecting himself and he has his pokémon friends with him too. Besides he’ll be back before we know it Pinkie. Just ya wait and see.”

She smiled to Applejack and said “Yeah. You’re right.” Suddenly she smiled excited and said “Maybe it is one Ash knows from his own world! It would be so exciting to meet new friends!” She immediately began to jump up and down in excitement. While the rest of the girls giggled amused.

“There’s the Pinkie we all now and love… Ya know except for the whole turned to human thingy and all.”

Twilight chuckled and was about to say something, when there was a knock on the door. She quickly opened it with her magic and revealed Ash standing in the doorway with an unconscious pony on his back. He looked at the girls with a smile and said “I think I found our new guest.” He ignored the gasps from the girls as he walked into the room and placed Brock on the couch, which Applejack and Pinkie had moved away from.

Fluttershy was instantly next to Ash with a worried look as she asked “Is he hurt?”

Ash smiled and said “Not at all ‘Shy, he just lost conscious when I told him about what kind of world this is and about what race that ruled and about magic. Was a bit too much for him to take in I guess.”

“Poor dear.” She said concerned as she placed a hoof on his forehead, checking if he by any chance was sick.

Twilight, in mean time, looked at Ash and asked “So do you know this pony by any chance?”

Ash grinned and said “Actually he is my best friend and the first person to join on my pokémon journey as a kid. I could never have made it without him. His name is Brock and he is a pokémon breeder?”

“A pokémon breeder?” Asked Twilight with a raised eyebrow.

Ash chuckled and said “Yeah, a pokémon breeder is close to what a nurse it, but not the same. A breeder studies pokémon and how they live, what they eat and what is healthy for them and also tries to make new food for pokémon. Brock is one of the best breeders I know and he is an cook without a match to spare. He can make the simplest ingredients to a meal worth royalty.”

Twilight looked at Ash with a smile “Glad you meet one of your friends, but why is he here?”

“He was actually looking for me when he found the portal, knowing me and my curiosity he guessed I had walked through it, so he did the same.”

“Mmhhh… I guess we have to explain about Equestria further when he wakes up and the princesses might want to talk to him too.”

“I guess that is tru-“ He was immediately cut out as Pinkie jumped on to him in a tight hug as she said excited “Is this new pony really your friend! And his name is Brock! I can’t wait to talk to him! Ohh! We should hold a party like we did for you! A welcome to Equestria party! Or at least a welcome to Ponyville party as the whole being from another world thing is secret!”
Ash grinned and pulled her into a light kiss and said “I’m sure he will love a party, but how about we let him wake up first Pinkie?”

She blushes a little as the other girls giggled, but gently returned the kiss. They all suddenly heard a groan from the couch and turned around and saw Brock slowly awakening. He sat up in an awkward position and mumbled under his breath and opened his eyes. Twilight smiled and walked over to him “Hello. My name is Twilight Sparkle. I can understand you’re once of Ash’s friends?”

His eyes widened for a second, before he fell over again, completely unconscious once again. Ash groaned as Twilight said shocked “Was it something I said?”